[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ tox group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1460868717651.png (455 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1460868717651.png
455 KB, 2000x2000
Secure Instant Messaging and Group Chat for /pol/
https://tox.chat/
Now you fuckers know why we want you to spread across more than just one board
The more places we go, the less power they have to shut us down.
>With the rise of government surveillance programs, Tox, a FOSS initiative, aims to be an easy to use, all-in-one communication platform that ensures full privacy and secure message delivery.
Join our /pol/ group chat. Tox is a secure program for message, voice and video communications. New features are
soon to be added which will make the group chat protocol more robust and 100% decentralized, but for now we have a chatserver called groupbot. Here are instructions for how to join:
1. Install qtox or any other Tox client, then add this ID (the Groupbot) as a friend
56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855D34D34D37CB5 by clicking the + icon at the bottom left corner of qtox.
2. Wait a moment until Groupbot appears online. Every time you wish to join the chat room, send this message to
Groupbot: "invite 1 pol"
Optional: Set up Tox to use Tor for anonymity: https://wiki.tox.chat/users/tox_over_tor_tot
Consider using a VPN. Since Tox is a peer to peer program, just like bittorrent, you must take measures to hide your ip if you wish to prevent cyberpolice backtracing.
Shills can't handle real time bantz!
qtox https://github.com/tux3/qTox (recommended)
utox http://utox.org/
There are many other special snowflake clients as well.
We'll see you there
>>
NSA please ...
>>
>>73476459
It's open sourced which means it can't spy on you.
>>
>>73476312
bump
>>
>>73476562
is it even out of alpha stage yet?
there's been drama around it too which made most of /g/ drop it
>>
File: 365659_b.jpg (30 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
365659_b.jpg
30 KB, 480x476
>>73476312
>>
>probably not ready for day-to-day use
>Because of how significantly the code is still changing, a professional audit hasn't yet been started. You will probably run into various usability bugs, and may even encounter dangerous security vulnerabilities.
straight from ther own page

why not just use telegram until tox is finished?
>>
>>73476312
meh. too hard
>>
>>73477360
It is in beta.
>>
>>73476312
h o n e y p o t
>>
>>73477360
>there's been drama around it too which made most of /g/ drop it
I still remember that. Shit was hilarious, desu.
>>
>>73477591
significant code changes = alpha
>>
>>73477812
Oh, I thought it was in beta still.
>>
>tox
Is it 2013 again?
>>
>>73478069
Yes if you subtract three from 2016.
>>
File: CducFelVAAAKGHX.jpg (87 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
CducFelVAAAKGHX.jpg
87 KB, 599x450
>>73476312
Why do you keep posting the link to their chat?
In case anyone is wondering, OP is from fulpol, and the chat is someone he's buttmad at. He's posting this on /pol/ so that we accidentally raid them.
>>
>>73478142
Shill.
>>
>>73477360
>there's been drama around it too which made most of /g/ drop it
this, unless it becomes 100% decentralized and anonymous I don't know how I'd feel about it.
>>
>>73476312
why don't you use telegram instead
>>
File: Sin título.png (196 KB, 1159x639) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
196 KB, 1159x639
ur a fag
>>
>>73479570
rude
>>
>>73476312
>open source loonix shit made by /g/ of all people

No thanks.
Fuck off.
Stallman, Torvalds and the whole FSF can go die in a fire/raped to death by a pack of niggers with spiked cocks
>>
>>73479993
Did you get cucked by a *nix user or something?
>>
>>73480238
Linux is shit plain and simple, even a 3 year old could see that.
Linux is literally a containment OS for people with crippling autism
>>
>>73482142
I'd love for you to explain more in detail why you hold this opinion.
>>
>>73482176
>have to rely either on mad coding skillz or hope some autist release a fix in some godforsaken forum in somali just to install it properly, let alone make it work
>leader is a autistic shitbag that eats his own toenails and has never seen a shower or a bath in his life
>no programs, those that exists are surpassed by Windows alternatives both in quality and usability
>little hardware support

Tried it once in my edgy years, nothing worked, not YouTube, not webms, not embeds of any kind, had to use the command line for even the most basic shit, formatted the HDD, installed Windows 7, never looked back
>>
>>73482544
Most of your complaints would've been legitimate 10 years ago, in the past ~5 years, not so much.

But, I'm glad you're jaded about it, just means we get entertainment like your post.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.