[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, am I insane? I got into an argument with some random SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1462581092214.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462581092214.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
/pol/, am I insane? I got into an argument with some random SJW bitch on the internet about how you should always treat everyone really nicely and never offend people. She told me I would never make it in life going around saying and doing whatever the hell I wanted to. She told me that in fifteen years, she would be doing way better and be more successful in life than me.

This was fourteen years ago. I kept all of her information and have patiently stalked her every now and then over the last decade and a half to make sure she's still alive. I've been waiting for so long now to rub it in her face that she was wrong. From what I can tell, she's currently trailer trash and got knocked up several times by several different guys after dropping out of community college. Her life is garbage and she's gotten fat and depressed. I, on the other hand, am currently attending law school and should be graduated with my JD by the time I message her next year. I'm almost certain she doesn't remember me at all or that we ever even had this conversation, but I've thought about it dozens of times over the years and can't wait until fifteen years is up, so I can finish the conversation and prove her wrong. Am I insane? Does anyone else hold grudges over minor annoyances like this for so long?
>>
>>73474403
It's quite obssesive of you. I don't think that qualifies you as insane, but I think there might be something else wrong with you.
>>
>>73474690

I like to think I'm fairly normal, I just never forget things. For whatever reason, doing stuff like jamming a piece of dog shit up under my ex girlfriend's car door handle, so she gets shit all over herself when she tries to drive to work 10 years after she dumped me pleases me greatly. And that's generally the extent of it. I'll feel slighted by someone, bide my time and wait for them to forget I ever even existed, and then strike once many years later.
>>
>>73475047
i was like this. it does you more harm than them, there are much better things to think about than going over and over to every slight or preceived slight that has ever occured to you.

Just say fuckem em and be free.
>>
>>73475488

I'm not angry when I think about these things though. It actually brings me great pleasure. It's not like I'm burdened with revenge schemes, I just remember pretty much everything everyone has ever said, be it good or bad. And I take pleasure in fucking with people so long after the fact that they'll never know it was me.
>>
>>73474403
I wouldn't say that's quite insane, just very dedicated to winning an argument.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462130673700.jpg (19 KB, 310x459) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462130673700.jpg
19 KB, 310x459
>>
>argue politics with a woman
>get triggered because surprise, its a fucking woman
>obsess over it for the next 15 years

seek help
>>
>>73474403
Amazing.
>>
>>73474403
You are, to my eye, NOT crazy.

I've done shit like this, though. Not that I'm a lawyer, but equally petty and over similar time-scales. So, maybe I'm not the best judge.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 281x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 281x283
>>73474403
you are supposed to get more detached and less caring as you get older

cant believe you still care after 15 years. it proves you didnt mature or change one bit
>>
Sometimes you get that one insult or slight that just sticks with you through the years and it's usually ones that don't attack your beliefs but you as a person, down to the core of your being.

There's nothing overly crazy about thinking about that one particular thing.
It'd be far more crazy if you obsessed over every little thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.