[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cologne NYE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: c400d7a54f.jpg (48 KB, 511x528) Image search: [Google]
c400d7a54f.jpg
48 KB, 511x528
Police released one of the handy videos. Not much to see except like 6 policemen vs mob of 2000 people.

http://www.express.de/koeln/wdr-bericht-hier-im-video--polizei-material-zeigt-chaos-in-der-koelner-silvesternacht--24022402

I hope more will be released. the cologne police chief and the local gov. are in deep shit explaining all of it.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>73471147
A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill the most bluepilled on the matter (3 minutes).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Here's the brother of the founder of muslim brotherhood bashing euromuslims (6 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiL6qFfO0Gk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

Reach out.
>>
Koln is dead. Their mayor should be hanged for treason
>>
>>73471147
Steige aus dem Bett...
>>
>>73471381
I did that 2 1 /2 hours ago at 6.30am .
>>
File: 1462752658472.png (151 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
1462752658472.png
151 KB, 860x758
>>73471147
Are comment sections illegal in Germany?

Not that matters.

Any sign of decent from the government means instant jail time.

Kek!
>>
>>73471583
Na most newpaper sites have a comment section, this express site doesnt i think i never look at comment sections really.
>>
File: 1413938032795.jpg (73 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1413938032795.jpg
73 KB, 500x521
>>73471862
Comment sections are almost the only reason to read news articles.

This way you get a general vibe from the public and so do others.

This way newspapers don't tell the public how to feel all the time and people can share and form their own opinions.

Take note of this because a place that usually has no comment section or a HEAVILY censored one is trying to sell you a shit sandwich.

Like I said before your country doesn't have "free speech" so I am sure a mild and logical disagreement can land you serious jail time in Germany.
>>
>>73472879
Well, thats completly untrue actually but if you have /pol as your main newssource its not surprising that you believe that.

The people who got a nice little visit by Vater Staat were some subclass "germans" just writing retarded shit on facebook. Not any normal political discussion. just spouting bullshit.

The general feeling of the population in cologne is that everyone is getting more and more angry as more videos and infos are coming out now. Gov. is in deep shit trying to explain it, meanwhile even the police is turning against the gov. ministers who are trying all the damagecontrol they can do.

The blind refugees welcome clique is pretty silent atm. thanks to all the shitskin shit lately.
The other side of the spectrum is getting louder and louder.

Its gonna be an interesting summer.
>>
>>73473113
I met a backpacker here who is from Cologne, she is so shit scared at the thought of going back that she is trying to marry an aussie so she can immigrate here.

She is the first German refugee I've met
>>
>>73473400
Why would you tell lies on the internet.
If she is backpacking she hasnt even been in the city for months. hysterical women.
>>
>>73471441
Hast du den Swag aufgedreht?
>>
>>73473400
Oh and I guarantee you shes not from cologne but from on the of countless outer city district towns.
They dont count as people from cologne. they like to tell people they are from the big city when they come the peasant area.
>>
>>73471583
Some news sites have comment sections, but they are heavily censored
>>
>>73471147
>the cologne police chief and the local gov. are in deep shit explaining all of it.
Will they be dragged before a real court, one that can hand out real sentences instead of a slap on the wrist?
Will they be expropriated and cast out of the city?
Will their houses be set on fire?
Will they be dragged out into a public square, beaten and hanged?

If not, then they're not in deep shit. I can guarantee you that in ten years, most of the leaders who let it happen will be either retired or higher up in the political machine, and most perpetrators will be living comfortably on welfare in Germany.
>>
File: image.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>73473400
Step 1: Lets fuck my country up. Step 2: run away from the bullshit you have started. Women not even once
>>
>>73471285
Watched all three of those videos. The last one kind of hit home because I was born and raised in the south.

>tfw imagine bumping into someone like that around here, god forbid a bar

That's probably the quickest way to end up with a broken nose.
People here are super kind and laid back until someone gets in your face. Then it's go time, especially in the more rural areas.
>>
>>73473532
she's been here for 4 months, she has to go back in 8 months unless she gets work on a farm in which she gets an extra 12 months from Germistan.

>>73473639
True, but I don't know what village she's from, she just said "near Cologne"

>>73474563
She seemed pretty switched on, she at least recognised that there was a problem
>>
another bump
>>
>>73471862
I wouldn't say most. A lot disable them because of all those truth bombs trigger the PC firewall
>>
>>73473400
Did she used to be a "Refugees Welcome" libcuck?
>>
>>73471147
bump
>>
http://www.ksta.de/koeln/bahnhofsvorplatz-videoaufnahmen-zeigen-das-chaos-der-koelner-silvesternacht-24022752

Now with a comment. of course its some asshole trying to say it was always like this on new years or carnival. disgusting roach, i would comment on him there but i dont post on german sites anymore.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.