[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit breitbart shills say I'll start >/pol/ is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: milo2.png (53 KB, 476x340) Image search: [Google]
milo2.png
53 KB, 476x340
ITT: shit breitbart shills say

I'll start

>/pol/ is only ironically racist, newfag
> only the christcuck minority on /pol/ cares about LGBT
> I'm alt right
>>
Milo is just subverting the alt-right """movement'"" for his own personal gain.

Typical degenerate Jew.
>>
>he's a faggot but he's OUR faggot. btw I'm not from reddit, I'm a redpilled alt righter
>>
Who cares and why aren't you preparing yourself against the one world religion being engineered by Pope Francis?
>>
File: milo.jpg (635 KB, 2048x1489) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
635 KB, 2048x1489
* references /pol/ on twitter *
>>
>>73469425

how does a fucking jew hijack every single movement left right or center? it's insane. how are they so good at it? why is there always at least one charismatic one that rises to the top and gets the most media exposure?
>>
Wonder what Milo will be thinking in his last minutes as the right wing resurgence has him hanging from a rope for degeneracy.
>>
>/pol/ is satire
>>
>Born Jewish
>Changes religion into Christianity
>Basically is a christian

Honestly don't see anything wrong here.
>>
>>73470991
>christian
>homosexual
>>
When a jewish convert to christianity, it make one more christian but not one jew less.
>>
Is there a way to filter out Milo-related content from appearing in my youtube related video suggestions?
>>
File: milo.jpg (56 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
56 KB, 960x960
>implying you would not become gay for this
>>
File: 1460766756304.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1460766756304.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>73469425
What you retards like OP need to realize is that there is a difference between who you are in private and who you present yourself to be in the public forum.

Yes /pol/ is racist as fuck, yes I personally say some racist as fuck shit, but I'm not going to go on facebook and let everyone know that I post on a racist website and say racist shit.

Its the same thing with Milo. He knows /pol/ and the alt-right are fucking racists, but he doesn't want to ruin any credibility the movement has and ruin Trump's chances by openly admitting that a large group of his supporters are genuinely racist.

Its not that complicated if you fucking think about it for a few seconds.
>>
>>73470991
>Milo
>Christian
LOL. You actually believe this? This guy is a proud degenerate. He is not a Christian. He is a Jew.
>>
>>73473781
THIS

It works out in our favor, gives them less time to prepare for the day of the rope.
>>
>>73470249

Jews have been playing the meme magic game for a LONG time.

The codified hatred of magic in their tools Christianity and Islam is an ancient form of cuckening. The Jews don't like to share real power.
>>
>>73473810
Yes, faggot.>>73474075
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.