[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: 1462761077550.jpg (183 KB, 750x1094) Image search: [Google]
1462761077550.jpg
183 KB, 750x1094
How does this guy think this is sexist? I don't get it. Help me figure this out /pol/, I don't understand.
>>
>>73467500
Woman here
Nothing sexist about this at all
Just a shill
>>
>>73467550
So he's just trying to get a reaction from Twitter?

I always thought it was because maybe he couldn't get a date for prom and thought acting "progressive" would land him a girl, lol
>>
>>73467500
(((Jaffe)))

Every time...
>>
>>73467500

Just confused. Transposed 'sexist' for 'super gay'.

Common error.
>>
>>73467500
I'd think it's because the girls are standing below the guys and aren't really a part of the superhero thing.
Kind of reminds me of those old medieval paintings of the girls in long ball gowns kneeling beside men sitting in their throne chair or whatever and they rest upon their man's legs or chest or whatever. It was a common painting technique of the Era to show women as subordinate to their man. It was all about the placement of women relative to men and the women had to always be placed lower than the man since artistically it depicts submission
>>
>>73467550
tits or gtfo
>>
>>73467550
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>73467670
Basically
>>73468039
Stating my gender is related to the thread
so basically not attention whoring, what do you think this is? /soc/?
>>
>>73467500
Who is the red guy supposed to be?
>>
>>73467500
This pic is awful for a different reason.
Mixing stupid nerd culture with what's supposed to be the most formal event in an average high schooler's life to that point. It's supposed to be a coming of age event to a degree.
>>
>>73468103
Burger or GTFO
>>73468203
I dunno
It's cringey enough they mixed marvel and DC
>>
>>73467500
I guess his '''logic''' is that the guys are the superheroes while women are just present in the picture to reveal the fact. Ie, the women aren't as important as the men. I know, it's retarded, but it's the only reason I can think of.
>>
>>73467500
It's actually not a bad question, OP. I can usually put into words a liberal's convoluted, upside-down logic, but I'm struggling with this one. Is it because the guys are the super heroes and the women are just their ordinary prom dates? It must be something like that.
>>
He doesn't actually think it's sexist. He's just virtue signaling.
>>
>>73467500
damsel in distress?

not sure because I am not a fag and therefore don't think like a fag
>>
Mixing Marvel and DC.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73468203
The symbol seems like Iron Man's core, but not the correct shade of red and there should be gold instead of black, so IDK.
>>
>>73468281
>>73468459
Red Lantern maybe? I don't know what their symbol looks like though.
>>
>>73468173
But we know it's not sexist already anon, being a woman isn't relevant to that.

What we needed was somebody to decode what twisted logic makes a cheesy theme picture sexist.
>>
>>73468545
not normie enough
>>
>>73468310
>>73468348
Must be these. It's sexist if the men are being """""empowered""""" while the women aren't. This implicitly reinforces traditional gender roles and toxic masculinity.
>>
>>73468682
He did it to get a reaction, it's literally called an attention whore like most SJWs, do you actually think they believe what they say?
>>
Why did you post this hours later again?
>>
>>73468545
Nope red lantern's logo is completely different
>>
>>73468763
The women are only there to """""empower""""" the men at the expense of their own identities.
>>
File: Ch848B2UgAALVDg.jpg (47 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
Ch848B2UgAALVDg.jpg
47 KB, 600x533
Thanks for the info anons, I was indeed late on this.

Holy shit @ this though. Could he be anymore cuck?
>>
It's the positioning you retards. Had to take a class on it when I was in university and we looked at how photographers and painters objectify women (boosted my gpa a lot). Think of the implications of the clothing and the positioning that the photographer has placed them in. It's all random artsy shit though, you could probably dissect the clothing and positioning and interpret it a hundred ways but mainly if a girl is in traditional dresses you cannot place them on a lower level without it being sexist
>>
>David Jaffe falls to the numale betacuck order.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that top tampon over here is the same edgemaster who gave us Twisted Metal and God of War.
>>
>>73467500
I'm happy that Ben Shapiro finally graduated from high school.
>>
>>73468103
fAAAil n Gay has spoken, you must expose your breasts or vacate the premises.
>>
>>73467500
>Guy who created twisted metal and god of war is a SJW cuckold now

God help us all
>>
>>73469170
I considered the positioning and prom dresses at first too, but I don't think it's so much those things. The shot wouldn't work if the girls weren't on a lower step with their backs turned. Their dresses match the tuxes and are standard prom attire except for maybe the colors. Think of it this way, would this picture really have gone viral if it only had the girls below the guys with their backs turned and was an otherwise ordinary picture with everyone just standing there? I don't think so.
>>
>>73467500
This picture is going straight into my 'beta and quirky white people' folder.

hahahahahahaha

you cumskins are beyond pathetic
>>
>>73469170
You can't place them on the same level because there isn't enough room on the steps. You could place the women behind the men, but I would imagine that would cause even more butthurt, especially when you take into account the superhero implications. I can't think of a single way they could've taken a picture at this location that would not be bitched about by some loser. Actually if the guys put on the dresses and groveled on the floor that might be good enough for feminists, but I doubt it.
>>
>>73469105
>tries to stir up trouble
>gets told to STFU
>I wasn't serious, it isn't like I thought I could get strangers in trouble for innocuous reasons or anything
>>
>>73469639
The idea is to not use steps to begin with. Flat ground, have the girls reach over.
Yeah it's a cute photo and I don't care if it's technically sexist and probably the majority of girls don't either, but the symbolism is pretty sexist. Sometimes you just have to suck it up for a neat photo.
These days you simply do not place women on different elevations to men. If anything you place them higher. The idea is to "elevate" femininity and with photography that can be a literal meaning. If the girl is short put her on the higher step while she wears a traditional dress. None of the girls are wearing modern short prom dresses so it's associating traditional feminine dresses with a "lower step"
You just gotta think like an arts major lol
It's kind of retarded shit but that's what he is getting at. Good photographers usually take all that into account.
>>
>as a comic geek I would love to get some pussy too. That's why I will tell these girls that their man is sexist and that I will treat them like the princesses they are
>>
He prolly thinks it is sexist because the guys are the super heroes
>>
>>73467550
Are you one of those tranz?
>>
>>73469997
I totally understand what you're saying about them standing below the men and everything. What I'm saying is that I think the only reason why anybody is talking about this is because of the women revealing the super hero symbols under the tuxes. The positioning is just coincidental so that the symbols are visible in the shot. Nobody would have bothered to comment on this if it had just been everybody standing like they are minus the uncovering of the symbols.
>>
>>73468203
It's iron man
It's definitely not the flash
>>
File: Harriott_47.jpg (99 KB, 829x1000) Image search: [Google]
Harriott_47.jpg
99 KB, 829x1000
3 2 1 5 4

Prove me wrong, fagholes.
>>
>>73469997
>>73469170
Why are art critics so autistic?
>>
>>73467500
Just punch him in the nose while yelling no
>>
>>73470386
I know photographers don't exactly go to university to take arts courses, I only did it because they force science students to do it. But the positioning and elevation in photos when doing "interpretations" is huge apparently
Those girls are in traditional feminine dresses so placing them above or on equal footing would be preferential. Using steps was a bad decision anyway. The superhero symbols is irrelevant actually. Girls are already shorter than men on average and placing them even lower symbolizes even further submission regardless of the superhero shit.
For good photos don't use elevation against women, especially if they're wearing traditional feminine clothing like that. The idea is to restore power to traditional femininity by literally "elevating" it.
>>
>>73467500

Leftists are really pushing themselves into some fringe lunatic subclass of people aren't they? This is a good thing really.
>>
>>73468242
Who gibs a shit sempai, they were having fun. It doesnt matter
>>
>>73470946
That's only if you're being a fucking libcuck bitch

Honestly it's 2016 who the fuck cares if something is sexist?
It's a meaningless buzzword
>>
File: y04la.jpg (94 KB, 902x500) Image search: [Google]
y04la.jpg
94 KB, 902x500
>>73467500
>>
>>73467500
>the best looking guy gets the ugliest girl
>ugliest guy gets the best looking girl
what the fugg
>>
>>73467500
The real travesty here is how they're mixing Marvel and DC.
>>
>>73468281
>>73468918

LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>LOOK AT ME IM A FEMANON
>>
I think it's because the girls are objectifing the guys by pulling their clothes of
>>
>>73472752
Yea that is probably it since girls can't be superhero objects themselves.
>>
5 1 3 4 2
>>
>>73467500

>2 best looking guys get the 2 worst looking chicks

explain this atheists
>>
>>73467500
The boys are standing above the girls instead of kissing their feet. Very problematic.
>>
>>73468039
>>73468103
Not applicable in this instance. That response is for use against attention whoring, pls do not squander it on cases where gender is relevant.
>>
>>73471430
>implying she isn't willingly doing this
>implying she doesn't enjoy it
>>
>>73471430
what's funny is that feminists actually WANT to be trated like that. Feminism is one big vehicle for projection. Women who are ignored by men go crazy and have fantasies about stranger and stranger stuff being done to them to get their rocks off. The reason they're so hyperfocused on everything beign rape or objectification is because all they can think about is rape or objectification.

If you ever fuck a feminist she will be into some really kinky/depraved shit and she'll fucking love it if you treat her like a sloppy fuckhole. It's almost sad really, because deep down you realize they just want to be wanted but they can't figure out how to get a good man to take care of them.
>>
>>73467500
That dudes facial expression in the middle is really pissing me off
>>
>>73467500
It's sexist because the entire point of a prom is to practice a mini-wedding where men have to pay for everything and "take care" or the woman in order to get some pussy. It is a rehearsal that indoctrinates these young men into believing that they're disposable providers. It is sexist and misandrist.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>73467500
they look really uncomfortable
>>
>>73467500
>A 40-yr-old beta numale got upset that good looking young people were having a good time and selfishly tried to smear the men because the little dick blob was insanely jealous.

SJWs deserve to be beaten and killed.
>>
>>73467500
How the hell did that dork on the end score the hottest one is what I want to know
>>
>>73474016
Good point, well presented.
>>
File: tips.jpg (58 KB, 474x632) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
58 KB, 474x632
>>73467500
Trying to get the girs by out-whiteknighting the other men. It happens to oversociaized sheltered young "men" who are way too close to their mothers and have no idea how to really make a good impression on women. If he knew that he would be in the picture.
>>
>>73476839
He readily accepted pegging in the early stages of dating when she jokingly hinted at it and the others seemed disgusted at the very idea.
>>
>>73468203
he's un-japanese man.
>>
File: feminazi gf.jpg (61 KB, 728x810) Image search: [Google]
feminazi gf.jpg
61 KB, 728x810
>>73467500
men and women enjoying each other in an heterosexual way that reinforces biological roles of either protection of motherhood are sexist
>>
>>73467550
Show feminine benis
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.