[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DON'T YOU THINK SHE LOOKS TIRED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hillary-confused[1].jpg (21 KB, 498x293) Image search: [Google]
hillary-confused[1].jpg
21 KB, 498x293
I went to a Hillary event a few weeks ago. She was on stage with the mother's of gun victims. When she wasn't speaking she appeared disorientated and didn't know where she was.
>>
Mothers'
>>
Actually just mothers since of is possessive. This was bothering me and I don't know why. Now I can consider your post.
>>
>>73466787
Sure, you went to see Hillary..............;-)
>>
>>73466787
Must be tiring keeping track of all those lies and being fake all the time.
>>
Shilling MK-Ultra
>>
She has some sort of health problem which gives her uncontrollable coughing as well.
>>
>>73466787

Like her aide stated in an email: she is often confused.
>>
>>73466787
Shes gonna kick the bucked by November. Everyone knows this. Some terrible bulge on her neck, probably a tumor. That's why her neck is always closed.
>>
File: confused hillary.jpg (43 KB, 630x342) Image search: [Google]
confused hillary.jpg
43 KB, 630x342
>>73467773
Is Huma going usurp Hillary if she takes the presidency?
>>
Been re-watching the new Dr. Who anon?
>>
>>73466787

She has Post-concussion Syndrome you faggots, from when she fell. Why do I have to tell you this every thread?

Commonly reported symptoms include:

>Headache
>Dizziness (why she wears the thick glasses sometimes)
>Sleep problems (why she is always taking naps and looks rundown)
>Psychological symptoms such as depressed mood, irritability, and anxiety (why she always gets pissy, like the Benghazi hearings)
>Cognitive problems involving memory, concentration, and thinking (what OP said)

I wouldn't expect the coughing fits are related, but they might be.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.