[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Into the cesspool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: centrelink.jpg (858 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
centrelink.jpg
858 KB, 3000x2000
Had to step into this degenerate spawning pool today. Nothing but diabetes ridden scum, abo scum, and old scum; not to fucking mention the variants of fat abo and fat old. So fucking fat, just oozing welfare. Made me so fucking sick seeing the pre-human noongas suckling the teat of the state. Baffling how these abominations are not more self-aware like damn.
>>
>>73466296
The issue here why are you in a Centrelink office you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>73466453
i guess you dont want $250 free each week.
if you cant beat em, join em.
>>
>>73466453
Where I live its mushed together with Medicare, I had to go and renew my shit - you piece of shit.
>>
>>73466622
you are considered a leech for using medicare on /pol/.
>>
>>73466622
At least I'm not Australian lol
>>
>>73466663
You can't not use it
>>
>>73466735
the medicare police are gonna kick down your door if you dont risk your life going to a centrelink office?
>>
>>73466663
>You're a leech for using something the government forces you to pay for.
Ok.
>>
I've been in enough NEET hate threads to know that /pol/ shits on them while in the same post saying how "if everyone were given free money no one would work" hinting that THEY wouldn't work.

So while they're shitting on NEETs they at the same time say that they want to be NEET.

Jealousy is a hard thing to stomach.
>>
Right wingers are such heartless fucks desu
>>
>>73466824
At my university, someone had TB. Everyone who may have had contact were REQUIRED to be tested. This can't happen without being subscribed to medicare.
>>
>>73466844
>Jealousy
Waiting in line for fucking hours to put out your hands to receive goddamn pennies.
>>
>>73466296

I avoided it for 26 years but I ended up there so I could organise my own Medicare card. Never again!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.