[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is going to therapy weak /pol/? Should I reveal my power level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (615 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
615 KB, 2048x2048
Is going to therapy weak /pol/? Should I reveal my power level to the therapist?
>>
File: 1447592286044.jpg (74 KB, 960x924) Image search: [Google]
1447592286044.jpg
74 KB, 960x924
>go to the therapist
>mfw i lie for the whole session
>go back to my house and cry inside the closet
I sure showed them
>>
>>73455574
It can be beneficial, but if you reveal your power level keep in mind many therapists are kikes.

T. Goy therapist in training
>>
>>73455574

They have the power to institutionalize you, tread carefully.
>>
>>73455574
never reveal your power level. Find ways to communicate your problems without going /pol/ and you do this by looking at the foundation of the problem and seeing what you yourself have the power to change but can't because you don't know how. Let the therapist make the conclusions, do NOT ever push or place blame with a therapist especially if they're a kike.

3/4ths of all problems can be fixed by building self confidence and independence, things that are not taught to children anymore as it was something taught exclusively by fathers.

for example if you never had a father that's one thing, but don't blame your mother. even if she is a cunt.

here you go my nigger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIeclkmQ_CU
>>
One step at a time. Shopping for a therapist is like shopping for a wife. If it clicks, then you can go further. Otherwise, nope it out and move on.
>>
>>73455574
A therapist can be very beneficial especially if you don't have any good "talkers" in your circle of friends and family.
>>
>>73455574
Are you planning to mention /pol/ related anxieties to your therapist?
>>
Don't ever tell him about this place, OP. He'll try to steal you away from us!
>>
File: 1442279345994s.jpg (2 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
1442279345994s.jpg
2 KB, 125x89
>>73455807
/devilish/
>ate at a restaurant
>waitress asked if food was good
>lied and said yes
>mfw I ate the rest of my meal in disgust
They should fear me
>>
File: 1456887320193s.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1456887320193s.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
>Go to work
>Boss tells me I am doing a great job
>Tell him thanks and ask for a raise
>He promptly tells me no maybe next year
>Continue doing an amazing job at work

One day, he will learn.
>>
>>73455574
your power level is know and can be know on a whim to any bureaucrat from five pedo alliance and shekelberg central. every single person who uses internets has its own file for sinister purposes of the 5pedo + 1 cunts, if you mess with their money making ways.

therapy? fix yourself man, keep a clear head in these cunt like times
>>
>>73455945
There are a lot of limitations on that. You have to be an imminent danger to yourself or others. Key word there is imminent. You have to say something like, "I'm going to take my gun to the train station and shoot as many people as I can." That said there are situations where a therapist is can be legally obligated to break your confidentiality. The only people who you can confide literally anything in with no fear of consequences are military chaplains.
>>
>therapy
>facing personal issues you don't want to face with a childcare approved provider
>weak
If anything admitting you're weak and getting help to become strong is stronger than just being weak I guess.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIeclkmQ_CU
goddamn thats some sense right there
>>
>>73455574

It's not weak, but will probably used against you in the future to take all of your guns away.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.