[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justin Trudeau is the best PM possible for the rise of alt-right north
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: trudeau1.jpg (51 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
trudeau1.jpg
51 KB, 403x403
I'm not saying cheer this guy, but look at the history. He's out there visiting mosques, taking every photo opp possible with trannies, and allowing 300,000 immigrants (mostly Muslims) into the country each year.

Our education system is a mess (there is literally NO reliable job information for graduates or people considering higher education), diversity fascism is everywhere, we have massive housing bubbles, manufacturing is dead, and the economy is built on a funeral pyre of debt....

Another Harper term would have simply been more boiling the frog slow. Now we can reform the right and get nationalism going. Thing will be such a disaster in 5 years we'll literally be able to bring in our own Trump. And no, I'm not talking about O'Leary.

Am I wrong to think he's our Obama? Is it wrong to think you can't get Trump without an Obama?
>>
He's Obama only worse. At least there was only a hint of evidence that Obama was a Muslim.
>>
>>73453640
It feels like watching a train wreck in slow motion, from what I pick up here. Surprisingly he's got a high approval rating.
I wish you luck, leaves.
>>
>>73453640
I've recently been getting interested in fucking leaf politics because of Sun News, Rebel Media, and Gavin McInnes.
>>
>>73453755
Obama at least has said he's fully aware of the religious and social roots of Islamism, having seen Indonesia transform into Islamic autocracy over the decades, but has to keep his mouth shut because he's afraid of violence against Muslim Americans.

Trudeau is just a half-wit who thinks every terrorist is a tender misunderstood soul yearning to be heard in a world that excludes them.
>>
Need a hug and a beer Canada?
>>
>>73454094

>Surprisingly he's got a high approval rating.

That was CBC. Ignore everything from them. They are full jew, and they are our country's version of your CNN
>>
>>73453640
I'd say he's worse.
Take Alberta into account, and how Ahmed is more important than his own people.
>>
>>73453640
The recent backlash against leftists in America has been a response to 8 years of Obama, so you have to wait for more shit like selling Canada's gold stockpiles or something to make Canadians hate him more in order for any alt-right movement to gain more public influence.
>>
>>73454324
>Muslim Americans

Ahmed spotted.
>>
Our immigration system is hilarious. We literally bring in 1% of our population in mudskins every year. That's on top of their incredible birth rate. I think Canada's gone from 96% white down to about 73% white in 40 years; and at an accelerating rate.
>>
>>73456761
Dog bless globalism. Ruining both of our countries.
>>
>>73454361
Only if its our beer
>>
>>73453640
>Am I wrong to think he's our Obama? Is it wrong to think you can't get Trump without an Obama?

http://canadafreepress.com/article/obama-operatives-infiltrate-canadian-liberals
>>
I don't like him, but to be completely fair, it is the provincial governments that cover education. But good luck on that, Wynne and Liz sandals are trying to fuck harder than a phillipino prostitute
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.