[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Supporters Are Retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462652022608.jpg (111 KB, 736x1025) Image search: [Google]
1462652022608.jpg
111 KB, 736x1025
There, I said it, and I'll say it again.

Trump supporters are retarded.
And Trump supporters are geniuses.
They're sexy.
They're fugly.
They're skin and bones.
They're morbily obese.
They're men.
They're women.
They're black.
They're white.
They're brown, red and yellow.
They're gay, straight, and lesbian.
They're geeks, nerds, and otaku.
They're rednecks, gun-nuts, and hillbillies.
They're creationist. They're Atheist.
They're Islamic, and they're Jewish.

Trump supporters are America.
We are the 99%.
We ARE the diversity.
And that diversity is united.

Because a United States of America is what we need.

And all of us - the silent majority, are going to make that happen.

We are sick of being told what to say. What to wear. What to buy, who to support.

This is our time, and we, the silent majority, will not back down.

We.
Will.
Make.
America.
Great.
Again.
>>
Kill yourself non white
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>73451731
Good poem. Might be pasta but I don't give a shit. Twas nice. Any General direction for the thread?
>>
File: 1461720560681.jpg (2 MB, 2033x2718) Image search: [Google]
1461720560681.jpg
2 MB, 2033x2718
>>73452133
OP here. Make it a Trump gen like it was suppoused to be? Turns out the first two faggots didn't read past the title. Kek.
>>
>>73452291
I don't believe you. How do I know you're really op?
>>
>>73452398
Nobody tell him.
>>
File: 1462060220758.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1462060220758.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
>>73452398
How do I know YOU'RE not OP?
>>
Seriously though, first two bitches fell for the b8. Top kek.
>>
>>73451731
This was a horribly thought out poem to captivate the spirit of trumps following. Its to the degree of rudimentary level rhetoric, and you should be ashamed of yourself. No wonder trump supporters, including I, have been stigmatized with the labelings of being irrational and delusional. Thank you for reinforcing this status bestowed upon us. If you cant contribute with anything of impeccable quality, then take a hint for once.
>>
>>73452398
hello new friend
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.