[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is canada too subservient to America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: iXejqDE-1.jpg (227 KB, 1080x1114) Image search: [Google]
iXejqDE-1.jpg
227 KB, 1080x1114
I mean seriously. Canada is like America's little bitch who he fucks when his wife (china) is gone.

Most of the industries in canada are American. See McDonald's, Wal mart etc... canada isn't really known for anything. I mean Switzerland makes bags and knifes despite being much weaker and smaller. I think having america right above canada is bad for Canada.
>>
File: 1459890358015.jpg (30 KB, 738x422) Image search: [Google]
1459890358015.jpg
30 KB, 738x422
>>73450051
we're gunna steal all your timber and oil.
>>
File: hgjyg.jpg (242 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
hgjyg.jpg
242 KB, 1536x1024
>>73450051
>>
>>73450378
Lol
Tim Hortons has actually been bought by American companies.
>>
>>73450051
After world war 1 most of our large national companies disbanded. Needless to say, america was willing to offer extent of their companies into our land. Now they have a large economic foothold 100 year later, and I don't think it will slip anytime soon.
>>
>>73450051
'Too' does not equal 'To'.
>>
>>73450051
Just too subservient in general.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 960x540
>>73450378
>>
>>73450051
>Canada is like America's little bitch who he fucks when his wife (china) is gone.
What does that make Europe?
>>
Its always been this way. Do you know nothing of Canada history?

I bet you took the "Unlearn Racism, Unlearn History" meme literal.

History fact. Outside of Ruperts land, British 13 colonies and the French colonies. The first legitimate "Canada" was called, UPPER and LOWER Canada. Now guess what, who filled those lands? AMERICANS from the 13 colonies. They migrated to UPPER and LOWER Canada to start farms and build civilization along with the French and British. Then came the war of 1812, when Americans from the 13 colonies entered Upper and Lower Canada, they were in fact, fighting their own brothers and sisters, their own family. THIS is well documented. Canada will always be a brother to America but it does not make us any more lesser from them.

No wonder why people mock Canada when it comes to people like OP.

Pull your head out of your ass and do some research. That was the whole point of going to school, to learn how to teach yourself.

Excuse the pic, it doesn't reflect exactly what I am saying but just one first picture I pulled from google.
>>
>>73450997
Yes it does make you lesser when you have no industry of your own and rely so heavily on America. What will happen to you when the states fall?

Russia ' s next din din no doubt.
>>
>>73450156
Haha, jokes on you, between the wildfire and Trudeau it will be destroyed by the time you annex.
>>
>>73451183
Holy fuck, how brain dead are you? You really think co-operations create national identity?

Mc Donalds is world wide. Maybe the whole world is American now.
>This is what OP thinks
>>
>>73451534
It does create your identity since in most countries,the biggest corporations are from their own country.

The major corporations in canada are American. This is almost never happens in other countries.
>>
>>73451664
You still fail to understand since the creation of "Canada" we always have been AMERICAN. A good majority of Canadians through out history arrived in the 13 colonies and migrated north words. What don't you understand about that.

WE ARE AMERICAN
WE ARE A SEPARATE NATION
WE ARE LOCATED IN NORTH AMERICA
AMERICA REFERS TO THE NEW LAND

This is our history and no amount of cultural marxism will EVER change that.

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HISTORY
>>
>>73451838
Why do you fail to understand that you are an independent country. If you were American there would be no prime minister. It really doesn't matter what history depicts because as of now and for decades, canada is an independent country.
>>
>>73452001
What are you even arguing at this point?

>We are a seperate nation
>Why do you fail to understand you are an independent country
>>
>>73452139
I said that because you said we are American.
we are not.
>>
>>73452225
But we are American. We are just part of the United States of AMERICA

Do you not call a German a European because that country is located in Europe?
Do you not call Japan, Asia because it is located in Asia?

What are you even arguing?
>>
>>73452342
EDIT
*We are just ***NOT*** part of the United States

Damn, this trolls got me hot.
>>
>>73452342
What the fuck.

Europe refers to the entire continent.

We would be categorized as north American, dumbass which is not the same as being American. And by the way, no one sees as American no matter how much you say you are and you'll be looked down by other canadians for saying it.
>>
As a tattooed degenerate those are some fine tattoos, though Edgar himself could look a little nicer. Maybe a caricature/exaggerated portrait would've worked better.
>>
>>73450430

Is Burger King canadian now?
>>
>>73452552

Are the ladyboy stereotypes real?
>>
>>73452479
That is a pretty bold statement you just made there. To say that, AMERICA only refers to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA because people just don't go around calling US citizens, "United Statesian of America", is purely autistic.

North America, Central America, South America are all Americans. America refers to, THE NEW LAND. It's that simple.

A Canadian is just as much American as a Brazilian. A German is just as much European as a Britain. A Chinese is just as much Asian as a Filipino.
>>
>>73450051
I don't understand how any sane person would want gauges. "Yeah let me just fuck up my ears permanently so whenever this stupid hoop isn't in it I look even more like a freak." These same people will then turn around and bitch about being unhireable or some shit.
>>
>>73453049
They were probably dropped on their head as a child like OP.
>>
>>73452886
In canada and America, an American, without an adjective in front of it refers to the yanks. I have never heard a Canuck nor a Mexican being referred to as American by itself ever in canada or on this forum.
>>
>>73453167
Well to me it sounds like you have only been in Canada for about 6 months and probably haven't been allowed out of your guarded living accommodations out of fear how well you will assimilate with the rest of the populace. Trust me, you learn this during your citizenship test.
>>
>>73452879

that they're hotter, more feminine, and more faithful than real women?

[spoiler]yes, it's true, I will never go back to biological women [/spoiler]
>>
>>73453336
I've been here since I was 7, mate. And I'm now 24.
>>
>>73453167
And here, quick question instead of berating you.

After WW2 when the Allies divided up Berlin. West Berlin and East Berlin. West was under NATO and East was under Soviet. Would you call those living in East Berlin, Slavic because they were under Soviet rule? What about the West, would you have called them... NATOian because they were under NATO rule?
>>
>>73453336
You sound like some nerdish dork who reads the encyclopedia in his leisure time and has a disconnect with reality.
>>
>>73453492
Well you seem poorly educated for someone who grew up in Canada.

Lets see which groups of people immigrated to Canada 14 years ago.
>Chinaese
>Africans
>Indians
>South East Asians
>Central Americans

Wow.. a bunch of backwards, dumb fuck people.

This explains the whole argument you put forth OP.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>73450997
>The first legitimate "Canada"

"Upper countries" were never really disputed.

New France was actually called "Canada" during the first explorations campaigns of Jacques Cartier in 1534. It's an Algonquin word used to describe the land I believe. The use of Quebec to designate the French Canadian identity happened much later, in the 20th century. Before that the term only refereed to a region where the Saint-Laurent river got wider and the city of Québec.

"Canadiens" was actually the name used to refer to the french settlers until the late XIX century.

But you are mostly right on track.
>>
>>73453517
Those living in east and west Berlin would comprise of German people. The name of the countries would be decided by whoever ruled that part.
>>
>>73453336
Nobody uses American to refer to someone not from the United States. This holds no matter where you go. Quit being purposefully dense.
>>
File: 1447903514996.jpg (5 KB, 300x132) Image search: [Google]
1447903514996.jpg
5 KB, 300x132
>>73453625
>Being well educated is an insult now

How about that. If you don't fit the inbred, red neck bill, you have to fit the introvert, nerd bill.

Sounds like you're projecting now.
>>
>>73453835
I'm Chinese, you are calling us dumb and backwards when we have unprecedented growth and are the number one largest economy in the world and by the way many parts are much more developed than canada which looks like it has not been renovated since world war 2.
>>
>>73453919
Doesn't change a damn thing. Again, do you think people would go out of their way to call you a United Statsian of America?

Of course it makes sense to refer to you as American, but it does not change the fact that North America, Central America and South American are still all Americans.

>>73453908
lol Oh god here we go again.. Did you even read what I wrote?
>>
>>73454071

>he's Chinese

Opinions discarded, will not be replying to any of your future posts either. You're not white and have no right to comment on issues concerning white people.

FJGyND3v wins, fuck off back to China
>>
>>73454019
Assuming that you are well educated...

I guess you could be the poster child for the fact that education can't raise a person's intelligence level.

You've basically memorized a bunch of facts because it doesn't seem like you can think critically. I guess that bachelor's went to waste.
>>
>>73454071
>I'm Chinese

lol Holy fuck throw me a bone, please.

You think China is some utopia of advance super humans or what?
>>
>>73454290
No, I just think many parts are more developed than canada.
>>
>>73454019
m8 what you're saying isn't news, don't you understand? We obviously know about north and south America, everyone does, your fellow leaf is insulting you for taking things overly literally to the point of being disconnected from reality
>>
File: 1381032932279.jpg (21 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1381032932279.jpg
21 KB, 360x360
>>73454252
I think I am following suit, this thread was gold until OP let it slip.

What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>73454449

Good decision my ferrow American
>>
>>73454395
Well when 95% of it shit and it has 1 billion people, it better have parts more developed than Canada.

Doesn't change the fact that the average Chinese is only slightly above the worth of a baboon.
>>
>>73454071

Then get the fuck out of Canada and go back to your land of smog and pollution if it's so great, faggot. You're just parasites who cheat and steal to gain entry into first world countries for your own gain while somehow simultaneously espousing your shitty country's superiority. Every Chinese student I've met, whether in undergrad or in my grad program, has been utterly retarded who cannot think laterally.

Your progress is entirely built on western values and technology. The Chinese have nothing to point to to call their own, except a giant fucking wall.
>>
>>73454539

Wrong. I'd actually pay to see baboons in a zoo. Chinks? Nah
>>
>>73454539
I am glad that most Canucks are fed lies about my country.

Because then we wouldn't be seen as a contender or a threat.
>>
>>73454559
>Every Chinese student I've met, whether in undergrad or in my grad program, has been utterly retarded who cannot think laterally

I've met some. But they usually wanted nothing else than flee China and never go back.
>>
>>73454672
>lies
Nah it's fact, China and most Chinese are shit.

>hurr 1% of my country is better than yours
>forget about the rest of the 99%
lol this is your argument, flat-face mongrel

If it wasn't for our elite culturally fucking us over, Chinese would be treated like the dogs they are.
Fortunately, Chinese elite treat the Chinese population in a different, but same shitty way.
>>
>>73454672

>I am grad that most Canucks are fed ries about my country.
>Because then we wouldn't be seen as a contender or a freat.

LOL HE'S A CHINK HAHAHA. BLINDFOLD YOURSELF WITH YOUR SHOELACES OR SOMETHING YOU YERROW FAGGOT
>>
>>73454682
Because the best and brightest nowadays tend not to go to an unknown unimportant country like canada.

you've basically met Asians who ducked in china and are looking for a way out hence the desperation.
>>
>>73454672
The CCP will collapse within the next 20 years. You have no armed forces capable of conquering and ruling any of your neighbours apart from perhaps north Korea. Your army exists only to prop up the CCP. You won't go to war over the south China sea because of how little authority your government really has. Your economy is too systematically corrupt to function without huge trade surpluses and the last 30 years of growth will crumble away within 5 years of Western trade embargoes
>>
Canada is a bullshit country anyway. It's nothing but butthurt loyalists that left after being ass ravaged by the American Revolution so they could continue sucking British dick. Also the French. A nation founded on butthurt.

And ever since, they have been pretending to be a country and struggling with their identity. It's sad to watch. It's like the tranny of countries. For 200 years we have to watch these clowns struggle with their own identity. Are we British? Are we American? Hockey! Syrup! It's just a mess.

Just stop it already.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 646x508) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 646x508
>>73455155
>>
>>73453517
I suppose I would call them East German and West German if I had to make a distinction, but it's not really a good comparison to North America.
>>
>>73454449
Uh huh. Keep saying you are American, Canuck. No one will believe you nut you can keep saying it.
>>
>>73455319
I'd be more worried about your own economy. Because it's going to need all the worry it can get.
>>
>>73455444
>>73455589

see >>73455383
>>
>>73454193
US citizens are both American and North American.
Canadians and Mexicans can be North American but not American.
Likewise Brazilians are South American but not American.

The US is the only one with America in the name, so everyone else can deal with it.
>>
>>73455589
I am worried senpai :(
>>
>America above Canada

Wtf is everyone just going to let that one go?? OP is a fucking cartographic retard
>>
>>73455936
Move to America. The English are considered first class there and the American economy won't be tanking any time soon.
>>
>>73456088

see >>73455383
>>
>>73456490
Awww , is that sally?

Such a cutey wootie patootie woo.
>>
>>73450051

Edgar Allen Poe???
>>
>>73456631
I think so.
>>
Listen here buccaneer.

All I see on this board is Canadians posting strong opinions about America. America sucks because x. America is great because x. etc etc.

I never see Americans posting about Canada.

That kind of says it all doesn't it? IF there was subservience going on, it's by choice and as a result of American dominance in the global zeitgeist.

I Don't harbor any ill will towards Canadians or Canada, but you need to lose the jealous little brother mentality and start doing making your country greater, because it already is great, you guys just don't believe it yet.
>>
>>73456774
>>
>>73450051

>I think having america right above canada is bad for Canada.

why don't you move then

quelle shitpost
>>
>>73450051

The Canadian economy is bullshit. You either work for the government in some capacity (this includes health care professionals), in finance, or digging up rocks or oil from the ground. The rest is made up mostly of the service industry the biggest being retail.
>>
She got
BLEACHED
>>
>>73458790

>I'd rather have a patriotic immigrant than a cucked citizen.

Fuck off Chang
>>
>>73450051
Canada became a complete joke when we elected Jewdeau into office.

We can now be known for a PM that wishes he was a muslim and a cesspool of every SJW and 3rd world piece of shit that wants asylum.
>>
>>73459057

>a globalist telling me to accept the mud hordes if they wave a flag every now and then
>>
>>73458790

>Canada
>great country

Pick one

Also in a "major conflict" you'll be nothing other than america's bitch while they do the tough fighting and your limp faggot wrists are just mopping up their latrines

kill yourself
>>
>>73450051
>canada isn't really known for anything
because maple syrup, oil and hockey is nothing
>>
>>73458790
you are retarded dude, WW1 and 2 weren't even lead by Canadians, we were ordered to go there. the Canadian government doesn't give a single fuck for its people either, our government is an oligarch, all they are interested in is conning us into giving them money to stay afloat.

if they weren't just a gathering of jews finding more ways to tax the shit out of you they'd have disbanded already and we'd be with the states. They would also have let Quebec become its own country which is really the only legitimate province. All that bullcrap about being the greatest country in the world are total lies to keep cucks like you in servitude.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.