[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the good jobs ever coming back, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 321x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 321x480
Are the good jobs ever coming back, /pol/?
>>
>>73448371
No.
>>
>>73448371
Hard to say, probably not if the Liberals and Neocons get their way.
>>
>>73448568
Is Trump trustworthy? I want to believe
>>
File: BnsQCz9TSC-2.png (36 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
BnsQCz9TSC-2.png
36 KB, 300x250
>>73448371
>Are the good jobs ever coming back, /pol/?
Yes. But they will be done by robots (and cheap mexicans).
>>
>>73448371

Yes. But they will require a little bit more training than before.
>>
>mining coal
>developing a respiratory condition or dying in a mineshaft collapse is considered a 'good' job

Wagecucks, everybody

But for real, I would much, MUCH rather work in a factory than the lifeless retail shit I'm doing now
>>
>>73448627
I believe only 1 thing, I know for a fact everyother candidate will bone us, Trump is the least likely to screw us over, he is already rich beyond rich, I think he is running to actually do good for the country and himself, that by proxy makes it good for us. So I am sticking with Trump regardless of all the bs and shilling. That is the best way I can put it and the way I see it.
>>
>>73448653
r9k are NEETS bro ..
>>
>>73448371
no, Trumps tariffs will create literal Concentration Camps in order to compete with slave labour in China

your niggers are out of control though, so its probably not such a bad thing
>>
nah.
working with your hands and relying on strength is going away for good.
>>
File: tumblr_nyncwdW8Di1rutx6lo1_500.jpg (17 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyncwdW8Di1rutx6lo1_500.jpg
17 KB, 466x349
>>73448816
Lol, I'm an engineer and I honestly miss working retail sometimes. At least there's the rare occasion where you make the customer genuinely hapoy in retail; at my job, I just work on a project for six months, sign off on it, turn it in, and onwards to the next task. All in my 6x8 cubicle.

Tl;dr don't fall for the stem meme, folks
>>
>>73448371

Yes, productivity will be higher than ever.

Er.. because of all the new robot jobs.
>>
>>73448653

Even the cheap Mexicans don't have much time left.

We're going to have 30 million of them sitting around with nothing to do but suck on welfare and wail all day about 'we wuz Aztecs' n shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.