[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"But Anon, I'm very Christian and my family only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kate-upton-1.jpg (52 KB, 486x700) Image search: [Google]
kate-upton-1.jpg
52 KB, 486x700
>"But Anon, I'm very Christian and my family only wants me to have intercourse for the sole purpose of pro creation. Also, there is no need to remove our clothing when we perform that act. Is that still okay? Or is it a deal breaker? Other wise, yes. I'd love to be your wife :)"
>>
Clothed sex is pretty hot desu
>>
Well it sure is a good thing you cannot rape your wife ;)
>>
That's the only way sex should be.
>>
I'm down for it, but I'd make a request for nude sex every once in a while
>>
>Ah! A talking fridge!
>>
>>73447023
Christians can have whatever sex they want so long as its a married man and woman
Its probably the best sex life, you save it up for marriage so after that its all hyper passionate
and procreation is really hot
>>
You aren't a degenerate are you?
>>73447023
>>
>>73447507
This.

I don't like that I'm starting to see "procreation" be turned into a fetish.

It's just the normal thing to do.
>>
>>73447800
I don't think its being turned into a fetish, its should just be the default of what is defined as sexy or arousing, that's what sex was designed for in the first place, its where guys liking breasts and wide hips and women liking muscles and larges penises comes from, its all about what is best able to produce offspring.
And when you are married, guess what, chances are you can afford kids, kids who will carry your legacy and take care of you in old age, so have sex and make babies.
>>
File: 1303896114228.jpg (192 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
1303896114228.jpg
192 KB, 797x1200
>>73447023

Can someone post her nude pics

Fuck. best biggest tits ever.
>>
>>73447023
>Christian
Hole-in-the-sheet is a kike thing.

>>73447800
I don't think it can really be a fetish by definition. A fetish is a fetish because it's non-reproductive and therefore weird.
>>
>>73447023
we are gonna have so many babies.,

yes!

that bra would come off after i slip a couple of alcohol into her drinks.
>>
>>73447023
Why does that fridge have a womans face
>>
>>73447023
>implying this happens
>>
>>73447800

Modern sex education in schools is ONLY about avoiding pregnancy (nothing about having healthy relationships, etc.) so of course it's becoming fetishised. At least it's not a bad fetish to have.
>>
>>73448116
>moo

Kate Upton's hot as fuck, but what the hell is that thing?
>>
>>73447023
>Implying the bible itself doesn't tell married Christians to not withhold themselves from each other, and more specifically that a man belongs to his wife and a wife to her husband in regards to intimacy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.