[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was racially profiled as a white man by an indian guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: racialprofiling.jpg (307 KB, 1536x987) Image search: [Google]
racialprofiling.jpg
307 KB, 1536x987
I had a tshirt that said "I like girls that like girls" and I had a hidden camera in my glasses and I was just walking around my own neighborhood flashing my shirt at neighbors who were outside and I wasnt on their property. All of a sudden these two indian guys came up to me and told me that I was doing suspicous activity, I dont understand what I did was illegal, these two indian guys were part of the neighborhood watch that watches for suspicous activity. Anyway to cut to the point, Im looking to save money to hire an attorney and take them to court for racially profiling me.
>>
>>73442859
Shrug it off. Don't care about it. Forgive it and tell him that Christ died for all of us and we are all dirty rags before God. God is the greatest equalizer. None are like God.

Do not do what the devil calls you to do and seek your own revenge which might in a short time seem good but ultimately be very weak in comparison to Gods true justice.
>>
File: Hangree for u Pussy.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Hangree for u Pussy.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>73442859
u saying wat u son of basterd bich
>>
>>73443431
Stop posting this everywhere you autist
>>
>>73443271
And Trump is his son
>>
>>73443647
All who believe in Christ are dead to the world. Trump is not a son or daughter of Christ but that does not mean God isn't using him. God has used heathens before.
>>
>>73442859
https://www.rt.com/usa/329006-alabama-police-indian-national/
>>
>>73443271
Or I can waste their tiome with a lawsuit.
>>
>>73444630
What vanity..
>>
>>73444945
They made me feel like a criminal for bein g white, I want to sue them for it.
>>
>>73445009
Why bother? Aren't you just giving them the time and energy, and the irritation they wanted from you? Aren't you just giving them what they asked for? Not in a favorable sense to you but instead just making their barks louder by paying attention to them.

Let it be. Revenge is in the hands of the Lord.
>>
>>73445250
Fuck the Lord, Im taking shit into my own hands. The lawdy aint gonna do shit.
>>
>>73442859
>2 pajeets get uppity

OY VEY WHEYS MAH LAWYA!?

sage
>>
>>73445310
I promise if you ask sincerely God will help you.
>>
>>73442859
Kys you thin skinned faggot. If I saw you creeping around my place id do the job for you.

>>73443431
Fucking kek, we need another Indian thread
>>
File: 36131188.jpg (119 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
36131188.jpg
119 KB, 500x414
>>73445392
Yea, Right after I fuck with my other imaginary friends.
>>
>>73445439
I was in my own neighborhood and on nobodies home property.
>>
>>73445537
I am hopeful for you to become a Christian someday. I love you and so does God.
>>
>>73445765
And I hope you find yourself living life without the use of imaginary friends and see life through reason and education and logic.
>>
>>73445918
I already lived that way before. I was an atheist as hard as they come and I know God can soften any heart.
>>
>>73446207
which apostle founded your church?
>>
>>73446569
What?
>>
>>73446677
If your a christian, surly you go to a church founded by an apostle.
>>
>>73446753
I'm a fundamentalist. I believe that all the apostles of Christ are relevant.
>>
>>73446873
Ok, do you go to a church founded by any of them?
>>
>>73442859
Just keep doing it over and over again until they call the cops then the cops will get upset at them and they won't do it ever again.
>>
>>73446998
I think you're trying to say the Body of Christ is founded by a particular apostle but it is Christ that establishes His Kingdom through his believers and followers. We are all His instruments if we make ourselves His.

We have the writings of the apostles and the OT and the NT to study.

I do go to a Church yes. Its called Church of Christ.
>>
>>73447301
Your not a christian because you are not of a church established by any of the apostles nor do you carry out the apostlic traditions setted up by the apostles 1950 years ago.
>>
>>73447429
Why do you say these things without knowing how I worship or what I do?
>>
>>73447739
Because I know for a fact that your church isnt what a church looked like during the apostolic era.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.