[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on George Soros, /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (486 KB, 3107x2330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
486 KB, 3107x2330
Redpill me on George Soros, /pol/.
>>
File: 1462664324015.jpg (176 KB, 1023x745) Image search: [Google]
1462664324015.jpg
176 KB, 1023x745
>>73437613
Satan incarnate. I hope Trump sends in DEVGRU to smoke his ass
>>
>>73437717
>Satan incarnate
Yeah but why?
>>
A good man. Champion of the people.
>>
>>73437613
No
>>
>>73437613
He's a Jewish billionaire hedge fund manager who supports marxism and donates to political causes. Basically the jewish conspiracy personified.
>>
>>73437613
Literally Hitler, just a Jewish one.

Karma, I suppose.
>>
>>73437613
Polish visiting germanistan
This fucker supports everything with money that is against our country and traditions.
>>
>>73438967
He made his fortune through shady currency exchange deals and has used to corrupt countless politicians, skew media coverage of world events, and even manufacture whole fake political movements, all to advance his cause of globalism, which of course puts him in a position of greater power as he is tied in to most of the major international organizations.
>>
>>73437613
Look up Open Society Foundation
>>
>>73437613
>Redpill me on George Soros
>Spoonfeed (bluepill) me on [x]

Let me get this straight, OP. You're asking to be given information regarding this individual in a spoon-fed manner?

Isn't that entirely contrary to what the 'redpill' symbolizes? How ironic.
>>
the lich king, who commands legions of the shambling undead, who hatches sinister plots of subterfuge and corruption to infect the noble nations of the west from inside out
>>
>>73437613
Hundreds of sources say he worked as a courior for the Germans handing out eviction notices to Jews. Apparently he stopped going into work and the Germans were nice enough to say "Yeah sure little Soros, no problem at all!"

Total BULLSHIT. This guy is a fucking nightmare and wants Europe to pay for what he experienced. This man should be rotting in a prison cell for what the future is going to bring.

Fuck this guy. Fuck him in the ass. Hopefully he dies or is murdered soon.
>>
File: soros.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2259) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2259
>>73437613
He looks like satan incarnate - and he may be for the average western, but I do not expect /pol/ to understand his motives anyways.
Ordo ab chaos - Order out of chaos
>>
Why does he want to fuck the whole west why not just germany?
>>
>>73440963
All of the West fucked with the Jews during ww2. The Anglo countries weren't accepting most of the refugees and kept sending all their ships back. The UK also majorly fucked with the jews in Palestine.
>>
he's like a real life James Bond villain

he profits from causing chaos in first world countries
>>
>>73441301
welp shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.