[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as a muslim american why should i vote for trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1392819598918.jpg (19 KB, 525x521) Image search: [Google]
1392819598918.jpg
19 KB, 525x521
as a muslim american why should i vote for trump
>>
>>73437059
>implying I even want you to vote
How about you fucking leave the country instead?
>>
Only Americans are allowed to vote.
>>
>>73437123
because i legally live here
>>
>>73437059
G O B A C K
O
B
A
C
K
>>
>>73437059

GET. OUT.
>>
>>73437152
i am american, im voting on june 7th i just need an extra push
>>
assalamu alaykum, what does your being muslim have to do with whether or not you vote for Trump?
>>
File: 1460846272563.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1460846272563.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>73437059
better yet leave North America
>>
>>73437167
I don't give a fuck if it's legal or not. You're a blight and the reason the US is failing if you don't have the intelligence to understand Trump is the best presidential candidate.
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>73437059
>>
>>73437270

This is why I want you to fucking leave.
>Hurr durr I want freedom I'm moving to the US!
>Now someone tell me what to do and think!

EXACTLY THE FUCKING REASON THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT.
>>
File: ,.,,..jpg (94 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
,.,,..jpg
94 KB, 888x499
>>73437059
JOBs so your kids don't grow up is a 3rd world shit hole ? you would think that was obvious or are you a fucking idiot
>>
>>73437059

you should leave this country
>>
Get out of this thread, Obama
>>
>>73437274
he wants to call for an outright ban on all muslims entering the united states for the time being, why should i vote for him
>>
>>73437270
Good. I just object to people calling themselves this americans or that americans. The reason why is that he's gung ho to help you out sorting out the terrorists and those who give safe harbor to terrorists. And then you can be subjected to less religiously-motivated hate.
>>
File: 1428164016226.png (129 KB, 216x271) Image search: [Google]
1428164016226.png
129 KB, 216x271
>>73437059
Because Islam respects a strong male leader. There you have it.
>>
>>73437419

Oh. A troll thread. Never mind.
>>
So the USA doesn't turn into a shit hole like the rest of the countries that are largely Muslim and anti western.
>>
>>73437315
>You're a blight and the reason the US is failing if you don't have the intelligence to understand Trump is the best presidential candidate
>u should already know why he's the best i shouldn't have to prove a thing
>>
>>73437419
>he wants to call for an outright ban on all muslims entering the united states for the time being
no he doesn't

you shouldn't vote if you're ignorant of the issues and the candidates' positions akhi
>>
>>73437419
Give me one reason why any Western country needs more muslims.
>>
>>73437404
>>Hurr durr I want freedom I'm moving to the US!
>>Now someone tell me what to do and think!
lived here my whole life faggot, just give me some reasons why? i'm curious
>>
>>73437419

If you have to ask, then you're the problem

>people with certain belief system commit terror attacks at alarming rate
>trump wants to save americans from potential terrorist attacks
>that's not to mention the fact that the majority of muslim immigrants brought to this country will be welfare dependents indefinitely. so even if they're not jihadis, they're economic drains
>you're still asking why you shouldn't vote for this.

leave this country
>>
>>73437515
>>73437586

>I want your opinion!
>No, wait, I didn't! I'm trolling you!
>>
>>73437473
>>73437550
hold it u dummies
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/13/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-state-of-the-union/
>>
>>73437059
Muslim is a religious designation ,no?

We don't identify by our religions here.

I am Christain but I never identify as Christian American that would be redundant.

Just start seeing yourself as American (if you in fact are a citizen native or naturalized) and leave your religion between you and your Creator ( who is not allah btw)
>>
>>73437673
both of those posts aren't contradictory
>>
>>73437870

They're not contradictory. One is my opinion, the other is the actual reason this country is shit.

Buzzword all you want. Doesn't change the fact you're it's not capable of convincing you of shit. You're just trolling.
>>
>>73437811
>if you in fact are a citizen native or naturalized
very naturalized, i only identified as muslim because its controversial and trump has a problem with the islamic religion, which isn't unjustified
>>
>>73437738
oh, so you're here to argue against me, in a thread that you veiled as simply asking a question?

are you even muslim?

anyway, the ban will be for issuance of new visas to muslims who cannot be properly screened (ie global entry). it's not a blanket ban on muslims coming into the country.

I don't really agree with it personally but if that one issue is enough to sway you based on your identity you really shouldn't be voting.
>>
>>73438000
>i only identified as muslim because its controversial
So you ARE trolling...

Thread hidden.
>>
>>73438000
He has a problem with certain of islams adherents who desire to murder us at any cost.

Since it is easier (in theory) to eliminate the entire group from which are derived the admittedly relatively few bad actors he started with Ban All Muslims becasue this is a negotiating strategy.

You open with your top wish then you work to an agreeable outcome.

In very simplistic terms if you actually banned all muslims from entering the US you would be very highly likely to succesfully eliminate the element who seek to do us lethal harm.

Trump has every right to stand for the strong and unyeilding defense of his country.

if you desire to belong to it you should stand with him and be part of the process to arrive at the best solution possible to limit as much as we can the possibility more muslims terrorists get here and act out on their death wishes..

Tell me . if you knew of some muslim friends , whether immigrants from around the world who are life long muslims or american converts like Adam Gadahn and they shared with your their plans to commit some violent act within the US or knew they were traveling to ISIS/Al Queda camps for training would you report them to the FBI?
>>
>>73437059
>Muslim American
Don't vote for Trump
You're either American or you're not
America before literally everything
You call yourself an American AND a Muslim therefore you put your shitty faith before your nation
This means you are not an American.
Kill yourself or leave this land it isn't for you
Video very much related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgIASPOlEaQ
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
>>73437059
to keep the people you left the middle east to get away from out. If you are shia muslim the salafist mudshits would love to kill you

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
look ill be blunt your culture basically outdated and incompatible with certain aspects without assimilation if you have assimilated and enjoy living there then great don't do anything stupid.

You should vote for Donald Trump because he wants to ban all muslims as a Muslim you should atleast comprehend that he is reffering to a vetting process specifically for the muslims that want to kill the more secular ones you arn't going to be bothered as a legal citizen unless you initiate something.
>>
sooooooooooo vote Donald J Trump for president to stop the actual terrorists from coming to the USA to blow up the secular mosques because we all know a good portion of them want the rest dead and see them as apostates and ect..
>>
>>73437059
he keeps other muslims away. you know, the reason you came to the US and why you dont want to live in Iraq or Syria
>>
>>73437419
Are you planning to bring over your 2000 cousins to live on welfare with you?
>>
If you vote for trump, then people will know 100% that you're not a terrorist
>>
>>73437059
My dad died in 9/11. Kill yourself, you goat fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>73437419
Mainstream islam is causing a lot of problems. If you practice a more moderate form of it, then it is up to you fight against the crazies. If you aren't up to that task, you probably shouldn't vote for Trump cause he's going to make your life harder.
>>
>>73437315
Don't listen to this anon. He likely comes from Italian, Eastern European or Irish ancestors who themselves were thugs and would be shunned in this society. As long as you're here legally, you're welcome in America
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.