[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Argentina doing right now? > Elected Macri What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How is Argentina doing right now?

> Elected Macri

What is the general consensus about him down there right now?

I was planning on eventually moving back when I finish college ( 18 y/o freshman) since I was born and raised there and was wondering if the job market will have gotten better?

So how is Argentina doing /pol/?

Is it worth going to live there in 2020?
>>
Economy is collapsing

but not as fast as Venezuela
>>
They're under a little economical struggle because the Kirchner wasted billions of dollars during their presidential time, hopefully things will be better in the next 2 or 3 years.

>Is it worth going to live there in 2020?
Probably, yes.
>>
>>73436117
Is the job market shrinking? How hard will it be for a bilingual 23 year old with a Politcial Science degree to find a job?
>>
>>73436117
>>73436352
lets be honest though, its just 5 months in an everyone who is agitating is doing it for personal interests

he didn't really started with """"his plan"""", so everything going on now is just inertia from the last gov.

at the same time he starts to look more and more inept as time goes by

but im starting to feel the pj doesn't give a shit about anything but power, i feel like they want everything to fail so they can get extra seats to furtherly cuck the gov. and take the people hostag until they vote them into power again
>>
It will get better until 2020, unless the Peronist cucks return to power
>>
>>73436778
no you are safe, look for tech sector, will -supposedly- start growing in these next 4 years

preferably giants
>>
>>73436957
Prediccion para la Copa America?
>>
>>73437085
Ganamos nosotros, otra vez.
>>
>>73437019
That's a relief, I will probably live in San Martin near my Abuela, Shit has changed so much since the early 2000's there. I remember in around 2004 I would go to an internet cafe and play video games, last I heard, it became a flower shop.
>>
The last time Argentina had economic trouble they invaded the Falklands to hide their problems. Don't get any ideas Diego, the defenses are orders of magnitude greater now.
>>
>>73437240
I would focus on getting back London if i were you
>>
Argentina rigt now is like the fire in Canada. Except that you've got the remaining of the last government trying to start more fires.
And most people don't want the fire to stop.
And we barely have money for firefighters.
And there's no rain in sight.
>>
>>73436117
>>>/lacampora/
>>
>>73437240
>focus on some remote frozen wasteland island
>while a muslim mayor is elected in London
>>
>>73437144
Argentina gana vs bolivia en la final
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.