[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it weird if im a right-winger but i dont honestly give a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1389229738411.png (375 KB, 780x1012) Image search: [Google]
1389229738411.png
375 KB, 780x1012
is it weird if im a right-winger but i dont honestly give a shit where some fucking degenerate trans-gorilla sjw sissy boy wants to take a fucking leak?

theres more important shit to fucking care about besides where these mutants want to spew their fluids
>>
>>73431374
Give them an inch and they'll take a fucking mile.
>>
>>73431232
>>73431714
Slippery slope is NOT real.

Accept for bans on Muslims. Whats next, Jews?!
>>
>>73431374

>i dont honestly give a shit where some fucking degenerate trans-gorilla sjw sissy boy wants to take a fucking leak?

I think you might be underestimating how perverse some people are. I lived in Portland for about a year, and have been exposed to some of humanity's worst. Most trannies aren't exactly the kind of people you would want to be around while taking a leak, nor are they they type that you would want exposed to children.
>>
>>73431374
You can be politically/economically conservative without being culturally conservative.
>>
>>73431906
hopefully
>>
I don't care, either. What I care about the social engineering aspect of taking every normal obvious thing like a men's room and a women's room and turning into such an impossible clusterfuck that we need stupid laws for things that were never a problem to begin with.
>>
it's unheard of
>>
File: lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg (15 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg
15 KB, 240x255
>>73431374
No we need to stop this at the bathroom level, next they will want everyone to pretend they are something they arent.

Lets just hang these degenerate trash

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73431374
You would willingly expose your daughter to these perverts?

It sounds harmless because you aren't a woman and don't care about others.
>>
File: down the toilet shitheads.jpg (144 KB, 1110x739) Image search: [Google]
down the toilet shitheads.jpg
144 KB, 1110x739
>>73431374
Personally I think public bathrooms should be nothing but a single non gender specific room with a toilet, and maybe a piss trench.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.