[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Jesus was Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: screencap.png (2 MB, 1519x803) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
2 MB, 1519x803
And you idiots still think you're right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-fmoVdhGQA
>>
>>73430410
How could he be Muslim when Islam wasn't created yet? A Jew you mean?
>>
>a guy born 600 years before muhammad was born was muslim

uh huh
>>
>>73430478
God was Jewish.
Mohamad was Christain
Jesus was Muslim
>>
>>73430410
nice try homo
>>
>>73430478
>>73430549
Muslim translates literally to one who totally summits to God.

So factually yes Jesus was a Muslim a he submitted fully to God
>>
>>73430410
WE
>>
>>73431071
Jesus never suicide bombed an airplane, therefore he is not a muslim
>>
>>73431071
Jesus did not want to be sacrificed and resented God for the crucifixtion.
>>
>>73431163
WUZ
>>
>>73431071

so am I a muslim if I worship Kek?
>>
Islam was not even a thing 2000 years ago you fucking dumbass. All the things this guys lists are things Jews did.
>>
>>73430410
WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS
>>
Is that a camel in human face?
>>
>>73430410

> “and their saying : we killed Christ Jesus, son of Mary, The messenger of Allah - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it was made to appear to them so; and those who disagree concerning it are full of doubts; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; For surely they killed him not; but Allah took him up unto Himself; and Allah is ever mighty, wise.” Quran

How do you cut the legs of Christianity? By denying his divinity, crucifixtion and death. Muhammad was far reaching in his deception.
>>
>>73431308
MUSLIMZ
>>
>>73430549
This.
>>
>>73431071
Muslims are the niggers of religion, they can only steal other things to make themselves feel good. They have no self awareness in how retarded it sounds to argue whoever I like was part of my religion because of x.
>>
>>73431648
I think Muhammad was most likely a useful idiot like almost all Muslims. The man was an illiterate warlord, the ideal Jewish puppet
>>
>>73430410
Dose not understand females used to wear the scarfs to show, that they are ready for age of being a mom
>>
>>73430410
Its comedic really, all the commiefornians are so christcucked they will believe anything the media invents about god. They give me head on my breaks if I listen to their testimony
>>
The points were factual. They all are just church history you probably didn't know. The only incorrect thing was the conclusions about Jesus.

Jesus happened to also be God, which was established before any other of the facts in the church that this guy mentions were. Oops
>>
File: 1462225426095.jpg (40 KB, 625x493) Image search: [Google]
1462225426095.jpg
40 KB, 625x493
>>73432790
>Jesus happened to also be God

>Bob happened to also be Mark
>John happened to also be Joe
>Sarah happened to also be Mary

>the incoherent city of """Christ"""ianity
>>
>>73430410
The american educational system everyone
>>
>>73431730
N
>>
>>73430549

so was Abraham and Adam, what is your point ?
>>
>>73430410
Muslims literally ignore everything Jesus said. The Quran is biblical fanfiction starring their super special do not steal oc character Muhammed
>>
>>73430410
Daily reminder that on the day of the rope you will hang...
>>
SHEEEIIITTT
>>
>>73435824

Christianity itself is nothing but a Jewish meme, you are one in the same

[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
>>
>>73430410
I didn't watch your youtube video, because there's no way it will convince me Jesus was a muslim 500 years before the religion was created.

Jesus was a Christian, nothing more or less
>>
>>73436130

Jesus was a prophet of Israel sent by Allah.
Allah has always existed even before Muhammad was there to spread his word.
>>
>>73430410
Oh, so Jesus invented Islam and not Muhammad since Jesus came first and can't be something that had not been invented yet, which would make Muhammad a false prophet.
>>
Jesus is God incarnate, the Truth made flesh. He was not Muslim by virtue of the fact that Muslims, deceived into evil as they have been since their origin, have relegated Christ, fully man and fully God, to the position of mere prophet, only human and not the co-equal and co-eternal Second Person of the Blessed Trinity.

Repent of your sins Muslims, and be baptised in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. You are under the yoke of your Accuser and you will serve him in death if you have served him in life if you continue down this path.
>>
File: 20160508_161835.png (61 KB, 1437x610) Image search: [Google]
20160508_161835.png
61 KB, 1437x610
>9 likes 11 dislikes
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.