[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump reverses tax policy- "taxes for the rich will go up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: trump lemmings.png (310 KB, 450x390) Image search: [Google]
trump lemmings.png
310 KB, 450x390
Lying sack of shit.
>>
>>73429028
Part of nationalism is not letting multinational entities be above the laws of your countrymen.
>>
You have all been rused. He says he will make deals. That means compromises so he can become president. The wall won't be built, muslims won't be banned. America will not be great again. le screencap this.
>>
>>73429028
He said that since the beginning
>>
>>73429028
The headlines are so dishonest, he said that realistically in order to get any sort of budget passed the numbers in his tax plan have to be negotiable and thats the #1 thing Democrats are going to want to bring down.
>>
>>73429240
This. I am now a #i'mwithcruzmissile.
>>
>>73429028

Can you show me where he specifically said "I will never make taxes on the rich go up?"
>>
>>73429028
Wow, he had a plan that absolutely would not work, and he changed it.
Amazing.
If you're posting here, it won't affect you any way.
>>
Off the chance you're not from Correct the Record, Trump has been saying since day one that he was closing tax loopholes, which would make the tax rate for the rich going slightly up. He's still proposing a much lower corporate tax.
>>
>>73429028
I had thought this was his position from the get go, to be honest.
Also, what the Fuck is going on with the media spamming that Trump now wants to raise the minimum wage?
I'm pretty sure he said something like "Yeah, it should be higher, but leave it at the state level to decide."
>isnt saying leave it to the state to decide pretty much the same thing as saying "I don't give a fuck,"
>>
>>73429028
who the fuck listens to this orange piece of shit
>>
>>73429028
donnt tell me this orange tub of lying turd is going take back everything he said

>bans muslims?
not all muslims, just from the terror laden areas, like iraq and syria, you know like what OBAMA FUCKING DID

>build walls?
its just a play on words, i was thinking more about spending a bit more on border security... like what the US DID EVERY FUCKING YEAR

>move manufacturing...?
not all of it, just the research and design ones... LIKE ALMOST ALL THE AVAILABLE JOBS IN SILICON VALLEY FOR EXAMPLE

We get more happenings if we put cruz in the white house not this predictable schmuck
>>
Typical politics...

Claim to cut taxes funded by "making the gov't more efficient and better"

>Can't find enough savings
>cut taxes on rich anyway
>revenue shortfall
>raise taxes on lower & middle classes
>non-rich still vote republican thinking they are better for YOUR taxes

>inb4 lib
Both parties are shit options.
>>
>>73429605
It's not the same thing as I don't give a fuck. It's basically him pandering to both sides.
>>
>>73430113
and you are basing this all on.. what?
the shekels you are being given?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.