[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone show me proof of man made climate change.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: feature_fossil-fuels-feat.jpg (36 KB, 540x234) Image search: [Google]
feature_fossil-fuels-feat.jpg
36 KB, 540x234
>>
How about we get down to the basics of how the atmosphere works first?
>>
>>73402203
No
>>
solar cyclus n gettin fried by cosmic rays doeee
>>
>>73402203
http://climate.nasa.gov/
>>
>>73402203
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IT'S CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>73402203

Sounds like someone needs to visit the Human Rights Commission.
>>
Spraying of copper in the atmosphere to create ozone.
>>
>>73402203
Those uncivilized dark age fucks, lighting too many fires and shit...
>>
Soon we are going to be electrobots, electricity conductive populous of the world.
>>
>>73402203
Well take a look at the amazon rainforest.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_of_the_Amazon_rainforest
We're playing with fire here. They cut down the rainforest, the lungs of our planet, to create farmland on shitty soil that will be unfarmable in less than 30 years to feed cattle who are the greatest contributors to the greenhouse effect.
>>
>>73407537

Please.

People have been bitching about the rainforests for 40 god damn years now.

It's still fucking there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.