[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites say asians and whites have the highest IQ, therefore must
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: a2910967316_10.jpg (398 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2910967316_10.jpg
398 KB, 1200x1200
Whites say asians and whites have the highest IQ, therefore must be the best kind of people.
Jews have a higher IQ
Lel
Gl /pol/
>>
Oddisee leaves me so conflicted, seems like such a genuine dude and makes great music but MUDSLIME.
>>
>>73394825
Lupe Fiasco is also muslim. There are good and bad people in any race/ religion.
>>
>>73394708

>Jews have a higher IQ

Uh-huh.

I think that if you actually look into it yourself rather than vomiting memes, you'll find that "Jews" are generally Arab-tier stupid, but (((Ashkenazim)))...the Jews with predominantly northern European ancestry...are smart.
>>
>>73396245
I think that if you actually look into it yourself rather than vomiting memes, you'll find that "Jews" are defined by religion. Kek
>>
>>73396563

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

No shit, huh?

How does one convert to a different ethnicity?
>>
>>73397071
Kek you'll probably change color when you convert to judaism by your way of thinking?
Leeel
>>
>>73397373

Answer the question. How does one convert to a different ethnicity?

It can't just be that you don't understand the world around you. You've obviously put some thought into this. How does one convert to a genetically-distinct population group?

Science says you can't, but I sense the depth of your "keks" and "leeels." You're a thinker. Explain.
>>
>>73397647
What I'm saying is: Judaism is a religion. people who practice that religion are Jews.
You can be a black Jew, a white jew, whatever.
What does that mean? Maybe socio-economic situations influence the human in a bigger way than race. But that would mean that race is not important and we are all just humans
>>
>>73398243

Judaism is obviously a religion, but the fact remains that the vast majority of Jews are part of Jewish ethnic groups, not converts. And those ethnic groups, like any other ethnic group, evince differences from other ethnic groups. "Jews," taken as a whole, aren't markedly more intelligent than their (genetic) neighbors. Ashkenazim (again, an ethnic group that one cannot simply convert to, in a genetic sense) are.

Look at Israel. 80% Jews. 50% Ashkenazim. Not the brightest bunch. (pic related)

Jews in the United States, though, who are something like 90% of American Jews? A full half of a standard deviation higher.

It's not just "Jews," it's particular ethnic groups that are Jewish.
>>
File: iqbycountry.png (172 KB, 791x702) Image search: [Google]
iqbycountry.png
172 KB, 791x702
>>73398942

PIC RELATED, I said.
>>
>>73398942

And rather obviously, Ashkenazim make up around 90% of American Jews. Derp.
>>
>>73394708
jews are asian retard.

Also asians are lower than niggers
>>
>>73399135
>can't explain shit
kek
>>
>>73399195
your new is showing.

Greentext is for quoting, ahmed.
>>
>>73396563
>Jews are defined by religion
Most self-proclaiming "Jews" are atheists and these atheist "Jews" are the ones with higher IQs.

Nice b8 btw
>>
>>73398942
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence#Criticism_of_the_genetic_explanations
>>
>>73399264
I just paraphrased what you said
>>
>>73399747

That really doesn't address what I said. I never suggested the "positive selection" argument (though it's very common), but rather the "when a small group of Semites breeds with Europeans for almost two-thousand years, they will end up more intelligent than another small group of Semites who bred with Africans during the same period" argument.

Because, you know, Europeans are generally intelligent. I imagine the Jews in China are similarly intelligent. The Jews who stayed in Arabland (Mizrahim)? Not so much.
>>
>>73400317
But how come they are more intelligent? :/
>>
>>73400475

How come who is more intelligent than whom?
>>
>>73401307
jews have a higher IQ than whites. even though they mated with whites.
>>
>>73401508

Jews do not have a higher IQ than whites. Ashkenazim do.

As for why, there are any number of plausible explanations. Why are Swedes more intelligent than Finns? No idea, that's just what the testing tells us.
>>
>>73402114
Yeah no idea. Maybe an iq can't measure whether a supreme race? maybe you can't measure a supreme race at all`?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.