[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (458 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
458 KB, 1180x787
I can't do this anymore /pol/. I got the money and nothing is holding me here in germany. Tell me, please, which first world country has the least muslim population? I honestly cant do this anymore. This placed is filled from every store to every house to every corner with fucking muslims. Anywhere you go, you hear islamshit gibberish being "talked".
I an sick and tired of not understanding anyone in this country. I do not belong here. And i am not even in a much infested region. I cant imagine how life is like in heavily infested areas and i dont want to.
So tell me, which country? Is the USA still ok? Which state? Massachusetts? Uta? I dont want to end up in a mexico-like state like california.
Hows Estonia? Or should i just move to asia? Japan?
>>
>>73393726
Switzerland isn't your first choice?
>>
>>73393726
Move to Perth. Everyone here is very right leaning and the women are alright. cost of life is pretty steep but australia pays really well if youre qualified. plus youre german so multiple languages just opens more windows for jobs.

dont go to brisbane tho
>>
>>73394128
Schweiz aint safe.
>>
>>73394242
Perth...
I look into it. Thanks.
>>
>>73396364
i'll*
>>
>>73393726
Switzerland is pretty nice. Not many niggers, sand niggers, jews etc.
>>
File: 1462226313320.jpg (16 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1462226313320.jpg
16 KB, 250x241
>>73393726

coward
>>
>>73396460
Not doubting you, but how do You know that?
>>
>>73393726
Hey OP move to North Carolina or Tennessee. There are very few subhumans in the mountains and there is plenty of empty land. Avoid Asheville though, it's got a college and you know what that means.
>>
>>73393726
stay in your own country, foreigner scum. immigrating is nothing but cuckoldry for all involved. it's cucking yourself by admitting your country is trash and it's cucking others by using up their resources.
>>
Gimme just a minute OP, typing out a LONG-ass post about all of our states.

If you want basic info though, this is helpful:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

and this

http://www.examiner.com/list/5-most-muslim-populated-us-cities
>>
>>73393726
Wait til November. If Trump gets elected, come here
>>
Go to fredricsburg in texas, it's a town make and run by german immagrants.
>>
File: 27062427.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
27062427.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>73394128
>>73396460
FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1412545941122.jpg (25 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
1412545941122.jpg
25 KB, 348x450
I was going to type out a really long post talking about each state, but as I went through them, I found myself just restating the black percentages of each state as a quality measure, which I posted here >>73397376 already, so I don't really see any reason to type it all out again.

Honestly though, there are places in the US where you will never see a non-white, and which will NEVER have them imported into their town. That said, these places are usually very rural, so depending on your profession, that may come into conflict, but if you're really dedicated to living around only whites, then changing professions isn't a big deal I imagine. Plus everything changes when you move to America, so your profession may or may not carry over anyway.

But really, just do research on our states; the most you would need to read is Wikipedia for an overview, but if a particular state interests you, go to their site (yes, each state has a .gov website) among other resources.

There's a lot for you here. Don't listen to the other people in the thread, they're the same people who will get pissed off when non-whites immigrate here, but then will turn around and discourage white people from moving here as well. Not saying that I'm for mass immigration, but we could use some more white immigrants to balance this shit out.
>>
>>73397980
Apparently your country is the ideal destination for antifragile expats, since all your houses have nuclear bunkers. And due to your antifragile culture, you welcome people from all over the world. Why then would you not welcome us?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.