[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump's new finance guru: once a Clinton donor, Soros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 24
File: trumpsoros.jpg (199 KB, 983x850) Image search: [Google]
trumpsoros.jpg
199 KB, 983x850
Like Donald Trump himself, the Trump campaign’s new national finance chairman has a long history of contributing to Democrats — including Hillary Clinton.

Private investor Steven Mnuchin, Trump’s new campaign fundraising guru, has contributed more than $120,000 to a mix of Democrats, Republicans and bipartisan political groups since 1995, a Center for Public Integrity analysis of Federal Election Commission and Center for Responsive Politics data indicates.

Over the years, more than half of Mnuchin’s federal-level political contributions have benefited Democrats, including President Barack Obama and Clinton, Trump’s all-but-certain general election rival.

About one-third of Mnuchin’s giving has benefited Republicans. The rest has gone to nonpartisan political action committees such as the PAC of Goldman Sachs, where Mnuchin worked for 17 years.

Mnuchin also has professional ties to George Soros, the billionaire financier who’s contributed tens of millions of dollars to Democratic political causes over the years, including $7 million this election cycle to Priorities USA Action, a pro-Clinton super PAC.

From 2003 to 2004, Mnuchin worked as chief executive of SFM Capital Management, which the Wall Street Journal reports is backed by Soros. He also worked for Soros Fund Management LLC, according to Bloomberg.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/05/05/19634/donald-trumps-new-finance-guru-once-clinton-donor-soros-employee
>>
>>73385654
Lol
>>
Trump supporters have any answers?
>>
>>73386851
BTW, Trump was bailed out by Soros once.

Not only has Trump funded open borders politicians like Schumer, Durbin, McCain, Graham and Menendez, but he’s also been bailed out by George Soros.

Trump actually spent Christmas Eve with George Soros in 2009, according to the New York Post. But hey, billionaires gotta stick together, you know? Nevermind that Soros is for a One World Order, an anti-Zionist and an anti-constitutional funder of all things unholy.

The funder of all things unholy also funded the Trump Tower in Chicago. According to the Chicago Tribune:

Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros, to invest $160 million in his Chicago skyscraper, a key piece in perhaps the largest construction financing in the city's history, according to real estate sources and public documents.

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower. Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros#sthash.4i1KCWAm.dpuf
>>
+$0.02
>>
>>73386851

Sure, here I'll throw you a loop, soon he's going to basically own the RNC and the country in general, which is a LOT of jews.
>>
>>73387054

Okay but how can you sit here and excuse his ties to the rat Soros, and the fact that he hired an ex Goldman guy, yet demonize shillary for having similar ties?
>>
>>73385654
Go to bed Hillary.
>>
>>73385654

Trump fags will just claim hes doing it to "pander to the masses"

They will find any excuse in the book for this

Wouldn't surprise me if Soros starts to fund Trump
>>
File: 1.jpg (265 KB, 1152x1036) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
265 KB, 1152x1036
>>
>>73387005
Not an argument.
>>
Seriously, as a Trump supporter I'd like to know what the answer is for this? Are you all really just a bunch of pussies who've put themselves in an echo tunnel and cast out anything that challenges your opinions? If so then you are exactly like the leftist globalist cucks you denounce.
>>
>>73387239
Jesus. Ok.

Step One. Read Art of the Deal. Trump self funded his campaign for 1 reason only: to prove a point.

He proved it. Now he has investors. Probably more and better investors. Get it?

In my mind, this isn't a win for antiestablishment. This is the semicorrupt businessmen revolting against the statist satanist war profiteers.
>>
I knew Soros was based all along
>>
>>73387450

why would you not hire the best person for the job? very sad
>>
>>73386949
explain why soros has wasted 20 billion on ads against him
>>
>>73387468

I shouldn't have to read a whole book to understand your point. What the fuck? Is this how "based trumpeteers" make a point? Fucking joke.
>>
>>73386949
Ted, didn't you quit the race? Fuck off Ted.
>>
>>73387588
>explain why soros has wasted 20 billion on ads against him

It was real in Internet urban legends?
>>
>>73387568

So what is the difference if Hillary hired this guy then? You dipshits would be screaming corruption left and right.
>>
>>73387450

w0w 120k since 1995, literally a drop in a bucket
>>
also Trump is trying to make America the definitive super power in the world, far surpassing the Russian Federation and China

The man he hired will have no allegiance to Soros he is just by far the best for the job
>>
Jews play all sides and always have
Even the Nazis
>>
>>73387653
>So what is the difference if Hillary hired this guy then?

what if the sun was made of pudding?

who gives a fuck
>>
>>73385654
Donald Trump's new media spokeswoman: literally fucked Ted Cruz.

What of it? He pulls people from the inside onto his campaign, people connected with his worst enemies. It scares the shit out of Trump's enemies. Cruz didn't attack Trump for the longest time because he knew Trump could break a scandal that would end his campaign if he didn't have enough support. No doubt this is some ploy to put Soros on edge.
>>
>>73387450
Lurk Moar applies to more than the chans.

Read, observe, make your own assumptions. People may disagree with me, but I make educated dicisions. Sadly, I don't have a bibliography, and I'm shit at explaining, but basically I don't think anyone is looking out for the little guy in this. It's civil war between two groups of politibussinessmen, entertainers and globalists.
>>
>>73385654
>more than $120,000 to a mix of Democrats
HOLD THE FUCK ON. IT'S OVER
>>
>>73387600
>dubs
>calling me based

Thx Kek. Witnessed
>>
>>73387600
>I'm not going to look up a cited source

Stop the shill.
>>
>>73387148
>he hired an ex-Clinton employee to get the in on her
>>73386949
>omg, a billionaire did something that will get him money. Stop the fucking presses
>>
>>73387983

Yeah let me just read an entire fucking point because you can't summarize your point you fucking moron? That's logical.
>>
>>73387983

Literally can make the same argument for Hillary. It's funny how much you pussies squirm when you get challenged.
>>
>>73388062
Meant to
>>73387931
>>
>>73387148

Wow, good point!! I'm voting for Hillay now!!!!!! #imwithher
>>
>>73387239

Great job. You've just turned me into a Hillary supporter!! Everything I knew about Trump was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73387450

Yep, I switched to Hillary - a true conservative candidate who will keep America great!!!!
>>
>>73388094
Except this guy knows what Clinton said in her speech. And he's an EX SACHS EMPLOYEE. There's another thing that you shills always look past: Trump and Hillary aren't the same fucking person. They do shit for different reasons. They could have done the same thing but it wouldn't be for the same reasons
>>
>>73387239

Wow! Didn't know this! I just change my vote to Hillary! Thanks for the information!
>>
>>73385654
Perhaps you fags would like to explain how Hillary is a better option than Trump, and how it is inconceivable that Trump has turned against Soros, seeing as how ass-blasted the globalists are at his rise.

The way I see it is this: with Hillary you know you're guaranteed to be fucked. With Trump it's possible that he's turned against his class and that you're not fucked, or at least less fucked. The rational course of action is to go with the better odds.
>>
>>73386851
Answers to what?
>>
>>73386949

Lol amazing information!! Holy shit you're a genius! I just switched my vote to Hillary - the only true insurgent candidate!!!!!!
>>
>>73388412
>>73388357
>>73388267
>>73388220

ITT: we see that Hillaryshills don't understand what posting IDs are for.
>>
>>73386851

Yes - I switched my vote to Hillary. The only real outsider candidate who stands with the people!!!!!!!
>>
>>73388220

Right, throw pointless mocking out when you can't answer shit. Fucking pathetic. I'm voting trump, just showing you all how fucking terrible you are at arguing your points. Dumb fuck.
>>
>>73388415
Íslendingar eru svo kukkaðir að maður verður kallaður rasisti fyrir svona skoðanir.
>>
>>73385654

Kek. I just switched my vote from Dangerous Donnie DRUMPF to Hillary! Thanks for the information! It switched me to Hillary instantly!!
>>
>>73388415
>it's better to know it's going to burn than maybe have it get exponentially better
Fuck off. You're worthless. You shills have lost all fucking points of talking.
>ugh, just vote for her knowing that you'll get horrible shit.
>>
>>73385654
Nobody cares because Trump is pulling all of the strings now. I don't care if he has Hillary doing work for this country from prison because he'll fire her if she fucks up.
>>
Hillary is completely self-funded, in fact with every contribution to her campaign you receive your very own Woman's Card to put in your wallet. This is a was of sticking it to Donald Trump who does not want equality for WOMEN!!!
>>
>>73388632
You're right, Donald wants equality for EVERYONE
>>
guess I'm a /cruzmissle/ now
>>
>>73388595
ITT we learn that DsGpDGnS can't read. :^)

>>73388563
Illu heilli. En ég tel/vona að þetta vera smám saman að breytast,
>>
>>73388553

Good point. I just switched my vote to Hillary from Trump. No point in voting for a globalist Soros puppet!!! That's why I'm now #readyforher
>>
>>73388510
>Yes - I switched my vote to Hillary.

I don't care whom you vote for. I simply love to laugh at Trump's supporters, because most of them are antisemitic pro-Kremlin racist trash that ties a lot of hopes to Trump's victory :D
>>
these threads are hilarious

never change
>>
>>73388703
Ok, I'll give you that. I just got up and I though you said "explain how Hillary isn't better than Trump..."
>>
File: 1456521577688.jpg (160 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
1456521577688.jpg
160 KB, 677x995
>>73386949

Funny how infos like this get posted now that trump is basically nominated. I mean it´s not like these infos weren´t available during the last few month yet nobody shilled them here.

>pure coincidence
>>
>>73386851
The Jews see he has a chance to win, so they're making an investment in him.
>>
>>73388094

Good point! This argument just switched my vote straight to Hillary! I realized that she is the only candidate that doesn't lie and truly stands by the people!!!
>>
>>73388665
Oh, you just gave away who you are.

You are either a woman of a leftist faggot.
Since that's the kind of Pole that loves to suck on the multicult pole.
>>
>>73388740

Wow. That's a good argument, I never thought of it that way. I'll be voting for Hillary on November!
>>
People with tons of money want to have ties to US president, so they better buy them all. It matters little if he pushes for blacklivesmatter or buildthewall.
>>
>>73385654
>see trump is owned by soros

And Hillary Clinton isn't?
>>
>>73388062

This one post just changed my entire vote from Trump to Hillary. This man has a great point! Hillary will get big money out of politics!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73385654
Maybe the jews want to make America great again.
>>
>>73387148
>yet demonize shillary for having similar ties

Who said anything about Hillary? Oh I get it, you're a shill.

Also, no, they don't have similar ties. Trump was running against Soros funded politicians on both sides of the aisle. You seem to act like I should give a damn because the squirrely jew he hired to manage his shekels once worked for Soros. He's going to be controlling a TON of squirrely jews once he's president. That's the general point of being a president, that you are perceived to be the king of everything (even though their power is actually extremely limited).
>>
>>73388798
Exactly. And now that he has proven himself, let them pay for his campaign. The general is a whole different ballgame.
>>
>>73388703
Alltof hægt, vona að þetta breytist áður en við tökum við hjörðum af flóttamönnum, því að eftir að þeir eru komnir er ekki aftur snúið.
>>
>>73387653

I never thought of it that way. I'm glad a smart man like yourself could change my mind!!! I'm now an ardent Hillary supporter and yes -- I will be voting for her come November!!!!! #imwithher
>>
File: where are proofs.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
where are proofs.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>73386949
>according to the New York Post
>According to the Chicago Tribune
>according to real estate sources and public documents
>>
>>73388177

I'll have you know, and this is hard to say, but I was going to vote for Trump. However this post changed my mind to Hillary. The only candidate with a proven track record of success!!!!!
>>
File: pierson and cruz.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pierson and cruz.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>73387450
He hires enemy staffers. Case in point:
Katrina Pierson - National spokeswoman for the Trump Campaign

Former aid to Ted Cruz.

-Based on your logic, Ted Cruz is pulling the strings for Donald Trump.
>>
>>73388482
ITT: Iceland doesn't understand sarcasm
>>
>>73388960
Satt er það. Það má sjá þöggunina sem er í gangi.

http://jonmagnusson.blog.is/blog/jonmagnusson/entry/2172174/

Og hvað er eginlega komið fyrir Moggan og flóttamannavæmnina sem þar ríkir?
>>
>>73389126
>>73389043
>>73388938
>>73388858
>>73388802
>>73388705
>>73388594
>>73388510
>>73388469
>>73388412
>>73388357
>>73388267
>>73388220

Wow... Look how many people OP converted to Hillary! He must be a genius!!! I'll be voting for Hillary now!
>>
>>73389235
Fair enough. Though in my defense I was only about 50% as there are shills dumb enough do do that kind of shit.
>>
Meh trump is a shill for Jews. He knows what people wanna hear and thats it. He isn't a nationalist at all.

So long as his Jewish friends can keep doing back room deals to keep the goys underfoot.
>>
>>73389570

So true. I'll have you know that your posted converted me to Hillary.
>>
>>73389570
Good point, therefore we should embrace open borders and throw away national pride. I am now a #HillaryMissile
#FeelTheHillary
>>
>>73389293

Consider suicide retard
>>
>>73385654
trump is going down
>>
I've long since stopped supporting presidential candidates.
They're chosen by the government, your vote does not matter.
This isn't even secret or shocking news; you already knew it and probably say it yourself. Why do you fucking kid yourself repeatedly by bothering to even discuss this shit? It's rigged.

The entire presidential election is just a distraction and another clever and useful way of having the public become divided against each other over something as simple as which old man/woman they disagree or agree with the most.
>>
>>73390171

But it is always fun and showtime. It is never boring :D
>>
>>73390456
Of course, if it was boring nobody would focus literally all their attention on it.
>>
>>73390171
>Why do you fucking kid yourself repeatedly by bothering to even discuss this shit? It's rigged.

So the Powers That Be wasted $120 million on Jeb (or whatever) for, what?
>>
File: 1462627222980.gif (8 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
1462627222980.gif
8 KB, 256x264
>>73388740
>antisemitic
oy vey!
>>
>>73388793
I saw that months ago though
>>
>>73390635
Money is literally nothing, it's something kikes invented and convinced the public that it had worth.
>>
>>73385654
What if Soros was purposefully making the Left look bad?
>>
>>73389701
>duhhhh choices are hard so dat why we just has 2 duhhhh
>duhh funny TV man said America good so we nationalists now duhhhh

Get a grip. Trump isn't a nationalist, he promises things he can never deliver through congress. I am all for a wall on your border but you will still be just as "open borders" as you were before it. That wall won't change your net rate of immigration and it wont change the drug importation either. One only needs to look at the north east coast to see how easy it is to bring in heroin, none of that is black tar from Mexico.

I honestly just think he will bring a bad name to actual nationalists around the world and I dont believe that he needs these liberal anti-white Jews, he certainly does not need to pander to them at all. His original idea to use RNC funds for the senators etc and his own funds for himself in the general election was much better, as soon as he opens his wallet for Jews they can set it up for abuse and they will.
>>
>>73385654
Trump is, has and always will be a Blue Dog Democrat. The nice thing is that Blue Dog Democrats are also anti-globalists. Steven Mnuchin is a financial mercenary who will work for the highest bidder. He has no scruples and will do what it takes to make sure Trump has what he needs and will fulfill his contract as it will be just another feather in his cap which will help him land his next lucrative job.

In short, Trump hired the financial A-Team.
>>
>>73390888
No he's a conservative Republican. Thats what he keeps telling us.
>>
>>73390843
>Trump isn't a nationalist

I enjoy your faith based assertions.

>promises things he can never deliver through congress

A far leftier congress once okayed a border wall too, not sure why you think its MAGIC. Also, one of the few powers of the presidency is putting any limits on immigration he so chooses.

>That wall won't change your net rate of immigration

Letting the border patrol do its job will, and Obama was nice enough to create a registry of illegal immigrants who got deferred deportations too.

>I honestly just think he will bring a bad name to actual nationalists around the world

He's already giving new fire to nationalists around the world, and having him as the president of the strongest country on Earth will give new credit to nationalism in general.
>>
>>73391061
Blue Dog Democrats are conservative Democrats and most of them have been marginalized or forced out of the Democratic party due to the radicalization of the Democrats today.

So he is a conservative and running as a Republican so calling himself a Republican conservative is partially correct.

oh, and Aussi! Aussi! Aussi!
>>
>>73387931
>>whats your evidence
>read an entire book and make my argument for you
thats not how it works, citations list specific examples with page and section references. do you not MLA?
>>
>>73391061

He's far more of a conservative republican than Romney (pro Obamacare before it was cool), McCain (open borders and eternal war), and of course, the disgusting open borders shill Paul Ryan. So yes, by modern standards he's a conservative republican.

Of course, Bill Clinton was far to the right of the modern republican establishment as well.
>>
>>73387634
>>73387983
>>73388793
>>73389056
>ted cruz had a bush campaign finance chairmen
>>OMG see he is a shill
>trump has a soros affiliate as his campaign finance chairman
>>NAWH ITS COOL HE JUST PLAYIN DA GAME

you fucking idol worshipers are beyond cucked, you dick ride worse then obama-ites
>>
>>73391440
trump is not a conservative he is a moderate. cruz is a conservative,jindahl was a conservative, know the difference
>>
>>73391604

Erm, people call him a shill because of how he and Hillary are backed by the same people, how he was a champion of amnesty -- then when Trump weathered the storm for coming out as for closed borders, he claimed to be pretending to be retarded.
On top of that he was fighting for a brokered convention, which would assuredly not go to him, but merely to someone the RNC could pick.
#ImWithHer
#RideHillarysRocket
>>
>>73386851
>y-you're lying. He's gonna be a good president y-you cuck
>>
>>73385654
I cant believe it!! I hate trump now
Im #withher
>>
>>73391723
Well no, Cruz became a strong pro abortion rights proponent SOLELY to spite Trump, similarly he was pro amnesty and then suddenly became against it as soon as he saw it was popular, also due to Trump.

Just because he has the demeanor of a cult leader doesn't make him conservative. Conservativism wouldn't even BE ON THE MAP in this election if it wasn't for Trump.

Before Trump the argument was always "do you want a shit ton of illegal immigrants, or do you want merely a large amount?"
>>
>>73391604
I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

I just want proofs backing up that faggot's statement.
>>
>>73391781
>Erm, people call him a shill because of how he and Hillary are backed by the same people, how he was a champion of amnesty
>things that dont exist

cruz fought against the gang of 8, donald trump funded pelosi and henry reed during the gang of 8
>>73392010
>Well no, Cruz became a strong pro abortion rights proponent SOLELY to spite Trump, similarly he was pro amnesty and then suddenly became against it as soon as he saw it was popular, also due to Trump.
cruz fought gang of 8 years before he ran for potus
>Conservativism wouldn't even BE ON THE MAP in this election if it wasn't for Trump.
youre a fool

YOU DIDNT REBUTALL WHAT I SAID, TRUMP HAS A SOROS AFFILIATE RUNNING HIS MONEY, AND YOU THINK THATS OKAY?
>>73392102
cruz had a bush run his money, and everyone was calling him a shill, now trump has a soros business partner and everyone is saying "yeah trump is so smart he is just playing the game!"

it disgusting how much 2 faced and idol worship is going on, it is obama tier and exactly the reason republican voters dislike trump voters, THE RIGHT WAS NEVER ABOUT VOTING FOR THE STRONG MAN
>>
>>73392301
>now trump has a soros business partner
What the fuck are you god damned talking about?! This is the entirety of my post. I need some fucking context and proofs backing it up; then we can get in to discussion about it.
>>
>>73392301
>AND YOU THINK THATS OKAY?

Explain how
>cruz had a bush run his money
is okay (plus massive MASSIVE donations from Goldman Sachs etc)
and
>TRUMP HAS A SOROS AFFILIATE RUNNING HIS MONEY
is not please.

You are the only one bringing up the Cruz Bush thing.

>exactly the reason republican voters dislike trump voters,

Trump got FAR more registered republican voters than Cruz did, because Cruz is slimy. All he does is lie and claim Trump's positions aren't Trump's positions.

Look, I appreciate you sticking up Cruz and Clinton, Goldman Sachs fanboys have to stick together.

>THE RIGHT WAS NEVER ABOUT VOTING FOR THE STRONG MAN

I am sorry that strong borders and an American First policy is offensive to you. Now take you and all your supposedly truer conservative friends to go vote for Clinton or third party (and thus Clinton), and enjoy your full cabinet of liberal supreme court justices.
>>
>Be tech company
>Need an app designer
>Sir, there's a guy that's been out of work for quite some time and he indirectly worked for the mother of the brother who was a CEO one time of our competitor company
>OMG the world is going to think we're sell-out traitors
>no, only neckbeards on 4chan /pol/
>>
File: 1452937408056.png (69 KB, 1078x1182) Image search: [Google]
1452937408056.png
69 KB, 1078x1182
Nothing is sacred.

The jew is behind everything and everyone pulling the strings. Even our God Emporer Trump.
>>
>>73392834
see
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

>>73392919
see
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

>strong border and america first
no its not offensive its what i voted on, that why i voted cruz, im pointing out that everyone needs to stop treating trump like some sort of savior bc the right side was never meant to act this way.
>>
>>73393043
>hate on cruz for taking a loan for gmansachs
>its okay for trump to hire gmansachs partner to run his campaign finances
the hypocrisy is real
>>
>>73393174
holy shit i will now vote for a TrusTed conservative #imWithHer
>>
>>73393174

>bc the right side was never meant to act this way

Cruz's father is a literal cult leader whose people view Ted as an Anointed King of prophecy. The mormons also voted for Cruz because of prophecy, with Glenn Beck screaming, ranting and crying about how he's the chosen one. So no, Trump supporters are not even 1% on that level. I've been to a Trump rally, the atmosphere is light hearted sports stadium or rock concert, not crazy cultists galore as is the case for Rafael Cruz.
>>
>>73393271
That's really sad if you think those are the same in terms of morals.
>>
>>73393372
>>73393371
>>73393370
>ignoring the facts
TRUMP HIRED GOLDMANSACHS PARTNER AND GEORE SOROS EMPLOYEE

why do you make such exceptions for trump? but attack others for less?
>>
>>73393271

Great argument. You've changed me mind. I'll have you know that I'm now voting for Hillary.
>>
>>73393174
The guy worked for Goldman and answered to Goldman. Now he works for Trump and answers to Trump, not the other way around. Whats the problem?
>>
>>73393174

Excellent point. I've switched up to Hillary, and will vote for her in November.
>>
>>73393494
It's like quitting a job and working for the competitor company.
>>
>>73393494
Nobody's ignoring the facts. Or making exceptions. You're not even bothering to explain how this is bad.

>attack others for less

Cruz accepts BRIBES from Goldman Sachs.
Trump poaches employees from his enemies.
By your logic Trump is now a Cruz shill (and therefore good) because he hired Katrina.
>>
File: 1441508746536.png (169 KB, 2810x4096) Image search: [Google]
1441508746536.png
169 KB, 2810x4096
>don't worry about that border, goy
>why vote for someone who might be jewish like Trump?
>vote for someone you know is jewish, like Hilldog or Bernie
>good goyim
>>
>>73393514
no you fuckhead not everything is joke, do not vote for anyone on the left ever, they have gone full commie. my goal is to get people to realize that despite trump claiming "not a politician" he does the exact same shit as establishment politicians

>>73393614
>>73393605
>>73393614
>>73393749

>As Zero Hedge readers are familiar, Trump often critized his main competitor Ted Cruz for his links to the bank because of loans used to finance Cruz’s Senate campaign, and because Heidi Cruz was a one-time employee of Goldman. "I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton,” Trump said in one debate.

He had no qualms, however, in hiring one of the most prominent Goldman alums to raise money for him.

In addition to Goldman, Mnuchin also worked at Soros Fund Management, whose founder, George Soros, has funded many left-leaning causes. Where it gets even more bizarre is that Mnuchin has donated frequently to Democrats, including to Clinton and Barack Obama.

As a hedge fund manager, Mnuchin is part of a group of businesspeople Trump has excoriated. In August, Trump said hedge fund managers were "getting away with murder" as he touted his proposal to end the so-called carried interest loophole, which gives private equity and hedge fund managers preferential tax treatment.

"The hedge fund guys didn't build this country," Trump said at the time on CBS' Face the Nation. "These are guys that shift paper around and they get lucky," he said. "They are energetic. They are very smart. But a lot of them—they are paper-pushers. They make a fortune. They pay no tax. It's ridiculous."
>>
>>73393494

Have you ever worked at fast food or Wal-mart or any other multinational franchise/corporation? You must be a globalist. Nobody should hire you ever again.
>>
>>73393131

Thanks for the info. I'm voting for Hillary - and all because of this post.
>>
File: 1437954945965.jpg (539 KB, 1200x1149) Image search: [Google]
1437954945965.jpg
539 KB, 1200x1149
>>73393795
you will never make me not vote for Trump. All your shilling is falling on deaf ears
>>
>>73393749
>>73393901
>Cruz accepts BRIBES from Goldman Sachs.
a loan is not a bride, provide proof cruz accepted a bribe
>By your logic Trump is now a Cruz shill (and therefore good) because he hired Katrina.
katrina couldnt get a full time job so trump picked her up
>Trump poaches employees from his enemies.
you think a long time leftists money man all the sudden switches sides?
>Mnuchin was front and center for the advent of instruments like collateralized debt obligations and credit default swaps. He has called securitization “an extremely positive development in terms of being able to finance different parts of the economy and different businesses efficiently.” The pitfalls of the financing method came later, he's said.
>Mnuchin's father, Robert Mnuchin, was a partner at Goldman Sachs in the 1960s.
>>
Trump needs to raise a fuck ton of money to win now....so he hires people who are connected who can do so, what's the big deal?
>>
>>73394054

Feel free to kill yourself any time, son.
>>
>>73392301

Amazing post. You've just converted me from Trump to Hillary.
>>
>>73393795
>Cruz was hired by a banker to be used as a puppet
>Trump hires bankers to use them as puppets
>literally the same
>>
>>73394054
See none of this is relevant right now.

Right now, the only question is whether Trump would be better than Hillary. The answer to that question is "yes". Case closed.
>>
>>73393972

Keep shilling kike. You cant hide forever.
>>
>>73391828

Excellent post. You've successfully converted another another Trump supporter to Hillary.
>>
>>73394054
You shills need to talk to your managers about where the base support for Trump applies their philosophies, because you're barking up the wrong trees.
>>
>>73393614
No, anon. X player cannot be drafted by the Patriots because they played for the Giants before. It's a conflict of interest!
>>73393795
Cruz look a loan from them. That makes him beholden.
Cruz was married to someone who at one point was beholden to the board.
Tell me. Who does Trump become beholden to for hiring a man who once worked for Goldmen and Soros? In what way does it even theoretically change his obligations?
>>
>>73385654
Merchants are the best money managers
>>
>>73391723

Very true brother. I'll have you know that this very post has turned me off to Trump and I now pledge to vote for Hillary in October. #imwithher
>>
>>73387148
Similar yet opposite, the guy is on Trumps payroll. Hillary and Heidi weron Goldman payrolls.
>>
>>73391604

You've just switched me from Trump to Hillary.
>>
>>73389204
infiltraTED
>>
>>73394024

Did you ever stop and think that you're on the same level as a Bernie supporter with statements like that?
>>
>>73394024
go read my post again fucking retard, i said we need to hold trump to account and stop treating him like a fucking hero, he is the exact same shit and should not be idolized, like the left idolizes obama, its dangerous.

>>73394112
trump criticized anyone who works with goldmansachs
>Trump often critized his main competitor Ted Cruz for his links to the bank because of loans used to finance Cruz’s Senate campaign, and because Heidi Cruz was a one-time employee of Goldman. "I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton,” Trump said in one debate.
>>73394240
so trump can critisize people for taking loans from a company then hire an employee of the very same company to run his finances for the campaign?
>>73394338
you are dick riding and making exceptions for trump bc you like to make "epic bantz". did we make exceptions for romney on romney care? NO
did we make exceptions for mccain being a soft bitch on everything? NO
why are you treatingt trump differently
>>73394339
>Cruz look a loan from them. That makes him beholden.
for senate which he paid back, it was private loan.
>Cruz was married to someone who at one point was beholden to the board.
they were marraied before she worked for them and heidi didnt have control of cruz' money, but steve does have control of trumps money for the campaign

>>73394351
>>73394412
for the nth time do not vote for hillary, YOU NEED TO HOLD TRUMP TO ACCOUNT
>Trump often critized his main competitor Ted Cruz for his links to the bank because of loans used to finance Cruz’s Senate campaign, and because Heidi Cruz was a one-time employee of Goldman. "I know the guys at Goldman Sachs. They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton,” Trump said in one debate.
>>
>>73392301
Cruz did not fight against the gang of 8. He accused Democrats of putting in a poison pill to kill the bill.
>>
Guys, its over. Now that Katrina Pierson is working for Trump, Trump is now working for Cruz... and since Cruz 100% accepts bribes from Goldman Sachs, by extension so does Trump. I just can't keep up the charade anymore. I'm ready for a tried and true conservative who will protect American values. The shill is right, I'm ready... I'm now a #HillaryHead.
>>
File: image.jpg (283 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283 KB, 640x480
>>73391604
>Cruz entire platform is to fight against the "Washington Cartel"
>Cruz decries the moneymen and the dynastic Bush's
>Cruz becomes be holding to those he thrice denies

>Trump revels in out hewing the jew "I gotta tell ya folks, I took the bankers to the cleaners on that one"
>Trump tells us he's going to make them work for us "The Wall Street guys are killers. You're not gonna like them. But I'll get them to work for us instead of just themselves."
>Trump does exactly what he says.

I'm not sure about your confusion.
>>
>>73394790
>Cruz did not fight against the gang of 8. He accused Democrats of putting in a poison pill to kill the bill.
get rekt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvBlcKGnTRY
>2013
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/06/20/ted-cruz-launches-national-petition-against-gang-of-eight-s-amnesty-bill/
>>73394909
how can you pretend those are different they are the exact same.
>>
>>73394765
>they were marraied before she worked for them and heidi didnt have control of cruz' money, but steve does have control of trumps money for the campaign
I'll say it again. Trump is his boss. He answers to Trump. His job is to finance. Some scenario where he whispers Soros' politics into Trumps ear and Trump feels that he has to listen for some reason is your fantasy, not reality.
>>
>>73395029
so then trump is a hippocrit bc he said
>>
Guys, its over. Now that Katrina Pierson is working for Trump, Trump is now working for Cruz... and since Cruz 100% accepts bribes from Goldman Sachs, by extension so does Trump. I just can't keep up the charade anymore. I'm ready for a tried and true conservative who will protect American values. The shill is right, I'm ready... I'm now a #HillBilly
>>
Daily reminder Soros is a jew.

Reminder Trump's kids are all specifically married to jews.

Prove me wrong shills.
>>
>>73395109
Cruz and his wife were the in the inferior and colluding positions respectively.
Trump is in a superior position to someone who once worked there.
>>
>>73395140
>>73394807
katrina couldnt get a full time job on the cruz campaign, you are ignoring trump being a hippocrit just so you can get (You)'s
>>
>>73395109
Its not hypocritical, because Trump was criticizing Ted for A) sleeping with one and B) ACCEPTING, FUCKING, BRIBES from one.
>>
>>73395181
EVEN BARRON?!?!?!
>>
IF THE "CONSERVATIVES" WANTED TO WIN THEN THEY NEED TO DEPORT THE ILLEGALS AND STOP IMMIGRATION.

Otherwise fuck them.

I'd rather vote for a undercover manchurian candidate than one that openly refuses to address the problem or doesn't see one.

If nothing else, it sends a clear message to the RNC what we want.
>>
>>73395262
that makes no sense, a loan is lesser then an employee
>>73395289
you never proved cruz took bribes, you are repeatedly ignoring that trump is lying by doing the very same thing he bad mouths his opponents for.

STOP LETTING HIM GET FREE PASSES, we even called out ron paul for some of his bullshit, why are you dick riding trump?
>>
>>73395014
Enjoy
https://youtu.be/EzouQIF8OR4
>>
File: reaction.png (107 KB, 494x329) Image search: [Google]
reaction.png
107 KB, 494x329
>>73395181
>>73395308
>>
>>73395289
I think this is like when I tried to explain mortgages to a Bernie kid. I don't think this guy is a shill. I think he's just some stormfag who believed the media Jew lies and is pissed because Trump isn't literally Hitler.
>>
>>73395414
>you never proved cruz took bribes,

You greentexted it >>73395109

>STOP LETTING HIM GET FREE PASSES

Nobody's giving him a free pass on this.
>>
>>73395414
Name one way that hiring a former employee of a company makes you beholden to that company.
Meanwhile borrowing money from a company is a great way to be beholden to that company.
>>
File: 1460697894396.jpg (39 KB, 814x552) Image search: [Google]
1460697894396.jpg
39 KB, 814x552
>>73395308

His older children you dumb fuck.

His daughter even converted to Judaism.
>>
File: lol.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
20 KB, 658x643
>>73385654
You dumbfucks are just so used to being cucked by the jews that you don't even realize when a man steps up to cuck them.

His finance guru is a hollywood guy with lots of dirt on the shit going on out there. He will prevent money from going in against trump. He also knows a lot about Soro's mechanics. This is like how Trump hired a Roger Ailes top advisor and all of a sudden Fox News is Trump's BFF.

Stop being a moron, and get on board the train.

Or get run over, faggot.
>>
>>73395594
You said "all". It's right there. >>73395181
>>
File: wow.jpg (9 KB, 248x251) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
9 KB, 248x251
>>73385654
>>73386949
So… You are defending Trump, by quoting content of these clickbait articles, right?

The content of these articles got nothing in common with either of titles.
>Donald Trump's new finance guru: once a Clinton donor, Soros employee
>Trump Pals Around with George Soros

Steven Mnuchin, some random private investor, was contracted to run Trump's fundraising (I guess, article is vague as fuck). He also happened to work for Soros Fund Management at some point in his career.
Oh, and he donated 120k (lol, from a chairman of a bank with $27B assets) to various politicians since 1995. You might be unfamiliar with this, but donating to politicians' campaigns is a common thing in USA.

Banks are horrible place to look for big loans. No wonder he was making a deal with a billionaire, an investor, George Soros.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (20 KB, 114x105) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
20 KB, 114x105
>>73395663
Also: For people who think the master race is better than the jews, you sure don't have a lot of faith in an ability to cuck them from the inside.
>>
>>73395417
your video agrees with me.
>gang of 8 is fucked
>cruz introduces amendments to the bill to stop amnesty and a few other things
>the dems are so butthurt they refuse to make compromise and kill the whole thing
>>73395576
a private loan is not a bribe, and if you think it is then what does it say about trump hiring the bribing companies guy? steve mnchin worked for the george soros hedge funds

>>73395582
>Name one way that hiring a former employee of a company makes you beholden to that company.
a lifetime leftists campaign finance charimans main job IS TO SECURE FUNDING FOR THE CAMPAIGN

he worked for soros hedge funds? what kind of money will go to trump now?
>>
>>73395783
>Banks are horrible place to look for big loans. No wonder he was making a deal with a billionaire, an investor, George Soros.
holy fuck fuck you im done, you are not what /pol/ used to be
>>
>>73395839
His amendment wouldn't stop amnesty, just full citizenship rights, they could stay but not vote.
>>
>>73395839
>and if you think it is then what does it say about trump hiring the bribing companies guy

he's not ACCEPTING FUCKING BRIBES FROM THE ENEMY, he's poaching human resources. As different as night and day.
>>
>>73395839
>what kind of money will go to trump now?
Lets wait and see. Until then it's only your biased speculation.
>>
>>73396039
Fuckem. They don't understand mercenaries in their binary mindset.
>>
>>73395775

Everyone besides the little kid. Obviously.

Stop knit picking.
>>
>>73396228
Mercenaries, I like that description.
>>
File: 267439.jpg (46 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
267439.jpg
46 KB, 300x450
>>73395942
Interest on $160M is fucking huge and you need to return it all. It assumes you get the return on investment that could be used to pay debt, which is not the case with real estate. Trump got property and Soros got equity in it. The end, Trump owe nothing to Soros.

Prove me wrong, or fuck off. Right now you are retard without arguments.
>>
>new finance hire will collect Soros money for Trump
meanwhile http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/03/10/billionaire-smackdown-george-soros-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/
>>
>>73385654
>once a Soros employee

That must mean he's good at his job. I don't see the problem with this.
>>
File: 1456096121161.png (137 KB, 2881x1801) Image search: [Google]
1456096121161.png
137 KB, 2881x1801
>>73387450
you aren't a Trump supporter though
>>
File: 1446509409804.jpg (601 KB, 2849x3474) Image search: [Google]
1446509409804.jpg
601 KB, 2849x3474
>>73396827
>>73385654
why shouldn't trump hire a greedy jew to fundraise for him.
It has no impact on his policies.
He needs to fundraise for the party, not himself.
Trump wouldn't waste his time to run for office just to be another establishment president.
He has no reason to listen to the donors when he is president, because he doesn't need more money, like JFK and roosevelt.
that's why they were anti establishment.
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN FUCKING PLAYED BY HILLARY SUPPORTERS.
I thought /pol/ was smarter than this simple minded tactics.
>>
>>73397631
Dude. We play along with the shills. It helps us sharpen our skills, and we've actually turned a few.
>>
>>73397913
how does that make them turn to us
>>73386851
>>73386949
>>73387148
>>73387239
>>73387450
>>73387600
>>73387653
>>73388094
>>73388062
>>73388415
>>73390171
>>73391213
>>73393174
>>73393494
>>73395181
listen to roger stone, he talks with Trump jast a day before this interview.
https://youtu.be/9PTX-usB9s0?t=2m53s
>>
Billionaires teaming up to take on the evil Shillary.
>>
>>73396108
>Lets wait and see. Until then it's only your biased speculation.
everything soros has ever done was against the sovereignty of nations, i suspect soros main money man is the same way, and as evidenced by steve mnchins own endeavors, like jew fox and donations to hilary history points to him doing the same thing for trump

>>73396039
cruz never accepted bribes he took out a private loan, you are ignoring the fact that trump hired soro's money man, and pretending its "just some random finance guy"
trump was the one who said it was bad

>>73398623
>Billionaires teaming up to take on the evil Shillary.
>soros
fuck you faggot knowone likes soros or goldmansachs but bc its trump is AOKAY :^)
>>73397631
>why shouldn't trump hire a greedy jew to fundraise for him.
what kind of money do you think will donate to trumps campaign?
so according to you and trump taking money from goldmansachs is wrong bc it means you are controlled.
wait and see who;s money trump takes, everything that steven mnchin has done points to some serious globalist/jew/soros money getting into the mix
>>
>>73386949

I trusted you Poland
>>
>>73385654
Thanks for the info, I'm a #hillmissile now
>>
>>73399162
fuck off hillary shill
if soros is spending 15 million to fight trump, you know he's doing the right thing.
Even koch brothers will support hillary before trump.
https://youtu.be/9PTX-usB9s0?t=2m53s
watch this clip it
your subversion won't work on us. There is no evidence of him changing any of the policies.
>>
He who controls the money also controls the man.
Trump is cucked by a soros kike and thats all there is to it. No need to argue or shill over it, just quietly chuckle to yourselves knowing that trumptards are shills for Jewish interests and have been BTFO
>>
>>73399868
not the nth time go back and read my posts, DO NOT VOTE FOR THE DEMS, the went full commie/crazy. trump is the better choice by far, but i dont like that people make exceptions for him when we never let mccain,romney, gingritch,both pauls, get away with shit either

we need to take a step back from the memes and give 100 % critiques not just over look things bc we agree with the rest

i dont know how politics are done in your country but here the republicans were never supposed to act like the left does in terms of candidate worship
>>
File: 1461727992729.jpg (169 KB, 1066x750) Image search: [Google]
1461727992729.jpg
169 KB, 1066x750
>>73400418
trump is a nationalist, that's the only reason you should vote for him. Just look at every person that hates him and see why you should support him.
Bernie was a national socialist too, but then he became the cuckiest cuck. He was a lot better as a senator some years ago. SAD!
>>
>>73400840
Trump is not a nationalist
>>
>>73400840
i meant, "that's the best reason to vote for him compared to the other candidates".
America First!!111one
>>
>>73400923
how about you come with a valid argument you fucking hillarycuck
>>
>>73400840
>the strong man is always right!
no thanks, ill vote for him bc its a vote against the dems, which is inherently better but im not going to pretend he is without fault
>>
>>73401051
Top kek. He is a populist mouthpiece and nothing more. His idea about bringing manufacturing jobs back should be enough to set off alarm bells when you know this guy has been dealing with union fuckery in construction. He knows it's never going to happen, tariff or not. Ford isn't falling for that again.
>>
>>73385654
>Donald Trump's new finance guru: once a Clinton donor, Soros employee
The Emperor is converting the heretics to his side!
>>
>>73401401
he isn't perfect, we all know that
>>73401507
true, but he can make better trade deals and he still can make manufacturing like car industry stay in the US.
We aren't talking textile industry or electronics.
Redacting shit from NAFTA.
manufacturing can still be done in the US.
The US gov literally gives incentives to outsource and move manufacturing to other countries. YOu can't imply that these things can't be changed for the better with Trump as the president. Neither carrier or ford had to move to Mexico, they just did it to push up the profit margin even further.
>>
Trump's story is:

"I was part of the system, but I got sick of them and betrayed them"

So you have 10 seconds to explain why this guy can't be the same as Trump

I trust Trump's judgement
>>
File: pierson_cruz-branded.jpg (297 KB, 1080x625) Image search: [Google]
pierson_cruz-branded.jpg
297 KB, 1080x625
>>73385654
>>73386851
>>73386949

And Donald Trump's spokeswoman Katrina Pierson used to work for Ted Cruz, so Trump is obvious a chaos candidate Hillary-Cruz-Soros plant who will throw the election at the last minute, winning it for the Democrats, who will user in a Mexican-Jewish-Muslim-Transexual-Communist Empire.

Wew guys, this is the last straw, I'm totally voting for Hillary now. It's the only way to stop Hillary's plant, Donald Trump.
>>
Literally no excuse to vote for Trump now.
>>
>>73386949
So what? Viktor Orban was financed by Soros and turned on him. Why not him too?
>>
>>73385654
I don't see the issue here, you're trying to make it seem like suddenly Trump and George Soros are getting close because somebody's associated with him is working for Trump now. So? Trump's campaign manager used to have close ties with the Koch brothers[1] keyword USED. Both him and Mnuchin from what I gather slowly distanced themselves from the establishment, it does not change the fact that these two people are highly skilled and know the insides and out of the system however. They are qualified, with decades of experience.

[1] - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-mnuchin-idUSKCN0XW1LY
>>
>>73402012
Certain things can be done but they won't be. People are already panicking about the markets, genuine worry that his election will cause disruptions and further tank the Dow Jones etc. How many peoples lives all over the world were ruined from the GFC? Millions. They will not let him start "trade wars" because there's too much at stake globally for a few more trailer trash to work on an assembly line again.
He says these things that sound good and thats all. People need to be up skilled for the future and not be waiting around for the past to come back.
We will get a wall on the border and thats all. Cap this.
>>
>TRUMP hires someone from one of the most powerful and influential men in the world

>which implies that they are good at what they do.

How is this bad?
>>
>>73386949
>Trump was bailed out by Soros!
In 2004, he lent Trump a couple million when Trump was working on a $160m skyscraper.[1] Lent, notice that word? A decade ago he lent him money with interest, he didn't simply hand out money to him a decade ago for no reason. You think Trump still owes George Soros money from a decade ago? Of course not.
>Trump has funded open borders politicians!
So? This wasn't a surprise, Trump bought off politicians and funded numerous campaigns to politicians he didn't politically agree with.[2] He never tried to hide this fact, don't try to pretend like it's an issue for the current race and that you're just now revealing the truth.
>Trump actually spent Christmas Eve with Soros in 2009!
There's no proof of that, the only sources are obviously heavily biased sources like you linked below from the Conserative Review. If you type Trump in their search bar, you'll see they've had over 1000+ hit articles against him and about the same number praising Cruz and defending his comments like the New York one, for example.
[1]http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
[2]http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trumps-surprisingly-honest-lessons-big-money-politics/story?id=32993736
[3]https://www.conservativereview.com/search?keywords=Trump&type=issue
>>
Mnuchin is the kingmaker.

Trump is the Antichrist.
>>
>>73391828
>m-m-m-mfw i think im clever using maymays to stump the trump
>>
>>73388482
sorry I'm still a #Cruzmissile. He will steal the nom at convention from Globalist Trump
>>
File: images (56).jpg (21 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (56).jpg
21 KB, 384x384
>>73403892
>all this damage control
I am now a trumptower
>>
>>73385654
>you could do business in the 90's without giving money to the Clintons
No
>>
>>73403909
Religion isn't real fuck off
>>
File: yadingus.jpg (22 KB, 320x314) Image search: [Google]
yadingus.jpg
22 KB, 320x314
>>73385654
>has contributed more than $120,000 to a mix of Democrats, Republicans and bipartisan political groups since 1995

Considering candidates roll over millions of dollars in a few months time to run for President, $120k over a 21 year period caries less than 0% of significance.

>has professional ties to George Soros
In my years of perusing /pol/ everyone is tied to this guy. So who gives a fuck.
>>
>>73404177
>"g-guys trump is a cuck shill controlled by jews"
No, let me explain why you're wrong...
>h-ha look at the damage control
God you're so pathetic Australia, no wonder why your country can't even win against Emus.
>>
>>73385654

A guy worth 2 Billon dolklars

Influenced by a donnor who has given 120,000 dollars to democrats

Puleassse
>>
>>73404569
$64,000 went to democrats, $40,000 to Republicans.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-names-national-finance-chair-222846
>>
>>73404559
Nice shilling. Youve convinced me
I am now jewish4trump
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>73404764
Can't prove your statements, huh? Go back to the little kids table Aussie, men are talking.
>>
>>73403080
wall is enough and not taking in syrian refugee.
and there are probably more things he can do that won't turn the US into greece.
He won't be like obama who follows every talking point CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood has.
>>
>>73404944
What statement? That he's a kike shill? Read the thread.
What's the internet like in your trailer park? Must be good for all your shilling?
>>
How does it feel knowing your hero is now no different from anyone else? You think Trump will self-fund the billion it will require now? He's a slave of the j00s now.
>>
>>73393271
But Cruz didn't publicly disclose it. Idk, people wouldn't go so hard after Cruz if his wife hadn't wrote that amnesty essay.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.