[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The constant brainwash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: rendition1.img.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rendition1.img.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
All types of media are infected.

What's the next step?

Do you feel bad yet about not being black or brown?
You do know there are way more black and brown people in the world than white, right?

I want to get of this ride.
>>
File: 1410645424865.png (300 KB, 324x424) Image search: [Google]
1410645424865.png
300 KB, 324x424
What exactly is the Problem?

the Multiplayer Map is showing an Event were some Blacks fought. You randomly spawn as nigga, white or chinese, wasn't it in every battlefield game like that?
>>
But Anon, this isn't brainwashing, plenty of niggers did fight in WW1 because back then we had a fucking empire full of the cunts to send in as cannon fodder.
>>
>>73382913
Niggers fighting in WWI is the problem. German niggers fighting in WWI is an even bigger problem

They should have just done an alternate reality steampunk game if they wanted to shoehorn a nigger into a shooter set in an older setting
>>
>>73383310
>Niggers fighting in WWI is the problem.
>what are the harlem Hellfighters?

>German niggers fighting in WWI is an even bigger problem
How do you know german side will have Blacks? You think so because the dude on the Box Cover has a German Weapon? Doesn't mean shit since you can pretty much put whatever you want in your loadout.
>>
>>73382913

The problem is the we love blacks and Muslim agenda that is being pushed on everyone.

Who the fuck would want a black figurine anyway?
It's not nick fury or shaft or a black hero, it's just a black soldier for black propaganda.

I am so fucking sick of it.

It's probably just a huge PR trick as everyone on earth now knows about the next Battlefield game but i can guarantee you the special edition will sell for 10$ on ebay after a few weeks from launch.

No one aside from black WW1 enthusiasts ( does these people ven exist?) will buy this fucking special edition.

I know you won't play as a black man if you don't want to, i am just bothered by the agenda brainwashing stepping up the pace.

What is the ultimate goal anyway?
All this white guilt bullshit is getting old and very fast.

I am not racist or a white supremacist or anything, that's being stupid. I am just a realist that sees a clear agenda being pushed on the west world.

You think this shit works in China?
No. And they are 1,5 Billion people.

China shits on blacks and Islam and anything that can remotely affect the unity of China as a nation and people, same for Russia.
But Europe and the West? Oh, we fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ISLAM AND ARABS AND BLACKS.

BRING THEM ALL HERE, They are so in sync with our lifestyle and culture.

Fuck it all.
>>
>>73383676
im impressed sweden.
>>
>>73383507
Because dice is fucking lazy, the game will have like 50/50 white vs black and like 50/50 men vs women too
>>
>>73383676
>same for Russia.
Blacks and Muslims don't affect Russia because Russian nation is multinational.
>>
File: 1386469976854.jpg (20 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1386469976854.jpg
20 KB, 189x263
>>73383676
Its just a Game bruh

>>73383899
so what? you shoot More Niggers in WW1 than you would normally, same goes for woman. Wheres the problem?
>>
>>73382701
Fact: there are more brown and white people than black
>>
>>73382701
every person with taste is boycotting dice shit anyway. battlefield is the worst franchise around
>>
>>73383507
>what are the harlem Hellfighters?
totaly irrelevant group in war where 40 milions of white people, turks and sihk died? why would you put niggers in when you can literally put ottomans in and be diverse while its accurate.
>>
>>73383310
He's supposed to be a Harlem Hellfighter
>>
>>73382701
Become the new media

That's why the alt right is growing, everyone is sick of the brainwashing

Create the quality entertainment to replace the constant garbage flooding everyone

Never in history has it been as easy to make a video, or have your own radio show, or write your own book, or make a game, or even a short film, so what are you waiting for?
>>
File: 1385751009352.jpg (20 KB, 483x361) Image search: [Google]
1385751009352.jpg
20 KB, 483x361
>>73384812
>totaly irrelevant group in war where 40 milions of white people
Because the Multiplayer mode is showing you the WHOLE war right?
They concentrate on a few 'small scale' battles were the blacks were present. so whats the problem again?
They existed for real and they fought for their country, I think they deserve it to be part of the game.
Also Black people weren't such cancer during that times, it was before rap music and thug culture was invented.

>>73384482
>battlefield is the worst franchise around
ain't my favorite game either, but at least they try to make the graphics somewhat good.
>>
File: 1462707804279.png (3 MB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
1462707804279.png
3 MB, 900x1300
>>73385540
fuck off idiot. Durr 1500 niggers out of milions lets make game about them. surely not sjw and marxist pandering. get lost cunt.
>>
File: 1460390726223.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1460390726223.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>73385945
why so mad?
I don't think the game is disrespecting in any way my white ancestors who died in that war. you're overreacting.

also
>playing the single player campaign in a Battlefield game
lol
>>
>>73386313
Don't even try to reason with these fags.
Someone who looses their shit because a nigger is a playable character is not worth arguing with.

>hurr niggers weren't that common

Yet they where there and therefore legitimate.
Europe is getting flooded and our countries are slowly falling. Are black pixels on a screen what we should be discussing?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.