[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RT America to host third-party debates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 572bbca8c461882a038b458e.jpg (106 KB, 900x501) Image search: [Google]
572bbca8c461882a038b458e.jpg
106 KB, 900x501
With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton seemingly locked in a battle to be the most hated presidential candidate in history, and Bernie Sanders fighting the system for the Democratic nomination, many voters are feeling disenfranchised, disenchanted and disaffected – and they are checking out of the political process. Americans may be surprised to know, however, that there are other candidates vying to sit in the White House ‒ but that the so-called “third parties” just don’t have the political clout of the Democrats and the Republicans.

RT America is stepping in to fill the void that the major parties ‒ and the mainstream media ‒ have created this election season. Watching the Hawks co-hosts Tyrel Ventura, Tabetha Wallace and Sean Stone will host two live third-party presidential debates: the Green Party on May 9 and Libertarian Party on May 12.

https://www.rt.com/usa/342090-3rd-party-primary-debates-preview/
>>
>>73377452
>split the vote even more and have the house of representatives vote in a random candidate.

Fuck off RT, I'm glad only dish network and other shit tier cable media providers broadcast that garbage.
>>
>>73377774
Trump isn't going to win anyway. If I were you, I would start looking for other options, because the GOPe is going to take the party back once Trump gets humiliated in the general
>>
that blond has weird eye
>>
File: good journalism.png (36 KB, 702x218) Image search: [Google]
good journalism.png
36 KB, 702x218
>>
Donald Trump is favorable to Russia yet RT still shills for Sanders and Clinton
>>
I thought Putin liked Trump tho?
>>
>>73380712
RT trolls are doing everywhere the exact trick you always blame Da-JOOZ of doing - purposely encourage leftist agenda in Western countries so to weaken them. Just like US and Soros do in Russia - propping up their left via NGOs to weaken them.
>>
>>73377452
JUST

CUCК

MY

SHIT

UP
>>
>>73380712
>>73381159

RT is just merely pretending, trying to outjew the jews. Putin loves Trump.
>>
>>73377452

>Capitalist competition provides better outcomes
>Rep/Dem duopoly challenged by commie news station

my sides love this freedom
>>
File: Miller3.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Miller3.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>73377452
>however, that there are other candidates vying to sit in the White House ‒ but that the so-called “third parties” just don’t have the political clout of the Democrats and the Republicans.

I love how the greatest problem in our elections is just an afterthought. You are a piece of shit, OP.

>third-party presidential debates

This is not solving the problem. This is just a debate with people who will never gain a footing in the election. There has to be another way to get us away from a two-party system.
>>
>>73382995
OP here. You are a fucking retard. Nobody is saying that this debate is going to "solve" anything. It's just a way of getting these candidates' messages out there.
>>
>>73383187
Newfag.
>>
>>73383187
>Nobody is saying that this debate is going to "solve" anything.

Strawman. I did not imply this. Period. Stop thinking with your nutsack. My point is that "getting the message out there" is simply not enough to get a third party to be relevant. This is not going to change the political landscape. It hasn't in the past and it's not going to any time soon. This is a shitty tactic and a feel-good one at that. It's good that you get to hear their sides, but there needs to be an effort by third parties to get their voice out there in a louder way. Hardly any advertising, for one thing. Hardly any serious attempt to gain funding.

I'm not saying they intend to solve anything with debates, but they should make an effort TO solve this problem. Else, the problem remains.
>>
>>73383545
Been on 4chan since 2006. Try again, faggot.

>>73383546
>Strawman
You must be retarded. HERE ARE YOUR OWN WORDS:

>This is not solving the problem
This very clearly implies that I think this is supposed to solve something. I don't.

You are a retard putting words in my mouth through >implications

Nobody with so much as a single brain cell thinks this is supposed to "solve" or "change" anything. Even in this post right now, you are implying that I think it is. I don't. Stop putting stupid words in my mouth, you drooling idiot.
>>
>>73383658
>OP here.
Newfag.
>>
File: 22484.jpg (96 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
22484.jpg
96 KB, 717x960
>>73383740
This is you.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73383658
>I'm not saying they intend to solve anything with debates, but they should make an effort TO solve this problem. Else, the problem remains.

I want them to do something that aims to solve the problem. Stating it doesn't solve the problem is not the same as insinuating that they do this in an attempt to solve the problem. This is simple logic. Why don't you run into a knife or something? Are you on top of a tall building? Jump off.
>>
>>73377452
3rd parties are impossible in America due to how our laws are structured

In Europe, third parties are possible because they all get represented in the new government. In America it's winner take all
>>
Have a nice time at the debate
>>
>>73383828
And you're a newfag who pretends to be an oldfag, kill yourself.
>>
>>73381159

Kike is right.

RT is anti-white.
>>
>>73383831
The United States has been a two-party nation almost since its founding. Federalists and Democratic-Republicans, Democrats and Whigs, Democrats and Republicans, it has been with us for a very long time. That is most likely not changing, although it certainly isn't impossible.
>>
>>73383908
>newfag who pretends to be an oldfag
Why the fuck would I do that? You moron? I'm not some 14 year old kiddo, I am a grown-ass man in his late-20's. And I've been here on-and-off throughout my 20's. I don't have to pretend for shit.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73379887

Solid journalism? I think he misspelled Russian nationalism.
>>
>>73384099
>Why the fuck would I do that?
Dunno, why are you doing it?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.