[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just give up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sad.jpg (37 KB, 550x382) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
37 KB, 550x382
It's not worth caring about race anymore

you can't expect decency and a certain manner of behavior from whites anymore
women have always been extremely susceptible to media influence and we the whites have no control on the media anymore and no control on women anymore

the fact blonde aryan girls will go for dindus disgusts and repulses me, im walking away from the white race. we had a good run while it lasted guys but its time to stop caring, it will only hurt you more when the world lets you down again
>>
Wahhhhh why won't chicks have sympathy towards nazi sympathizers?
>>
>>73374131
But we're all becoming one race - the human race <3
>>
>>73374503
fuck off tyrone

>>73374694
you must be well chuffed, none of this shit will affect you for years
>>
>>73374131
You need your ass kicked. Not for muh white race but for not being a man. Stand the fuck up for yourself. Need some self improvement? Fine work 2 jobs and exercise. Stop posting on 4chan and learn something new. Photography. Don't go creeping on them either. Start out on sunsets and animals. Particularly puppies, kittens and the like. It doesn't have to end this way.
>>
>>73374823
>Stand the fuck up for yourself

But i'm fine though, I just accept the reality that we lost the battle a long time ago

I'm just trying to prepare pol for when it gets even worse and makes everyone on the board really fucking depressed
>>
Not reading OP. Just stating
RACEWAR NOW GAS THE KIKES, SAGE OP
>>
>>73374920
Wahhh why do people have the freedom to love who they want anymore?
This isn't the medevil era. People have grown since then. You're the loser, not becky bangs-a-dindo
>>
>>73374752
I forgive you for that. We're basically the same country anyway. I love you, brother.
>>
>>73374920
Fuck you. This will not end this way. The self hating oikophobes can go fuck themselves too. Grab your metaphorical balls and get some!
>>
>>73375756
if trump wins ill eat my words, my hat, my shoes

ill eat it all
but he wont win, because you need women to win elections, and women only vote left
>>
>>73374131
Agreed. The world is a terrible place, I don't want my children to suffer, so I'm not going to have any
>>
>>73375942
Fuck Trump. This is about you giving up and not fighting. Even if the proggie scum win and finish destroying everything we love you must have the will to keep fighting. You must live as if The West's very survival hinges on your every breath. No more bullshit. No more weakness. No more excuses. Train.Fight.Live.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.