[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks Boomers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Baby-Boomers.jpg (24 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers.jpg
24 KB, 300x249
For all the third world trash.

Join me in giving thanks.
>>
File: boomers.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>
>>73370443
Hey guys, I'm sick and tired of this stuff. Please just admit that you're loosers and then take full responsibility for your own lives. Come out of your basements and DO something to help yourselves out, instead of bullshitting your parents
>>
>>73371577
I'm not bullshitting my parents gramps I'm bitching about the aging retards that sold my country away for nothing.
>>
>>73371663
Are you retarded? How is that supposed to improve anything, since you remain in your basement
>>
>>73371254
Just got back from a family dinner of dealing with this.

My parents whining that I don't give them grandkids when everything is being bought up by chicks for $1million+. Meanwhile my gf's eggs just keep getting more and more autistic.
>>
>>73371805
What do you want me to do? It's not my fault these selfish retards praise diversity while living in aging white communities. Literal plauge of old people I'm surrounded by and because they're so spineless and useless not one of them is going to say jack shit about the mongs at our doorstep.
>>
>>73371969
These chinks are a fucking plague.
>>
>Mah pension.

Thank boomers; my children will never experience British culture.
>>
thanks boomers!

you really did change the world!!!
>>
>>73372549
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwXQA03MJgE
>>
>>73371577
Russia and Eastern Europe are 10 years behind the West, if they can catch up. Your opinion is irrelevant. England has towns bigger than Eastern European/Russian cities.

Keynesian economics is a pyramid scheme. Working in the field I do it's shocking just how much money (via direct or obscure routes) comes from government or the world bank.

Unless there are significant technological advancements in the next 30 years, I'm convinced there will be complete global collapse of the economy and or war before I reach retirement age.
>>
File: Just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg (146 KB, 735x765) Image search: [Google]
Just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg
146 KB, 735x765
>>73372918
>mfw The plagues start.

Unlimited growth on a finite planet. Another thing to be avoided during the rebuilding.
>>
>>73372918
Of course, except the one tiny fact: the mayor of London is a Muslim.
>>
>>73373160

kek

this is so surreal

British banter has been utterly destroyed
>>
>>73370443
> Who needs Religion!
>>
File: Baby-Boomers2.jpg (468 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers2.jpg
468 KB, 2000x1000
>>73373160
>At least we're not speaking German!
>>
>>73371254
How are boomers responsible for that? They are not printing the money, they are not guaranteeing student loans. They just voted for gibsmedat, which is what Bernie Sanders votes are doing as well. How is it all the boomers fault?
>>
>>73373504
Because they voted for gibsmedat and allowed the flood.
>>
>>73373572
But so are the millennials. Don't blame a generation. Blame a system that allows average people to vote.
>>
>>73373504

It's basically Jews boomers.

It's basically all Jews.
>>
>>73373862
But half of American millennials are shitskins now.
>>
File: Angry-Jew.jpg (445 KB, 643x552) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Jew.jpg
445 KB, 643x552
>>73373938
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.