[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1462591382594.jpg (78 KB, 495x497) Image search: [Google]
1462591382594.jpg
78 KB, 495x497
Today my mom told me i have to be more "proactive" in terms of tolerance and acceptance. On top of that, she told me i was an awful person for liking Trump and that she blames him and my father for turning me into a "racist." And yes, she is a Hillary supporter, what do i say and do? I'm 18.
>>
>>73363731
Kill her.
>>
>>73363731
Get a job and move out of her basement. Laugh at her while hanging out with your dad.
>>
>>73363771

FPBP
>>
>>73363731

Get her a MAGA hat for mothers day.
>>
>>73363731
Are your parents divorced? If so, go live with your father.
An other way is saying: "if you're so tolerant, why can't you be tolerant of my opinion?"
Good luck anon
>>
>>73363731
Get your own place, young faggot.
>>
>>73363731
Fuck her.
>>
>>73363731

Whatever you do OP don't argue with logic, women don't understand it.

Attack your mom with Retoric, when she calls you racist call her sexist for voting in a woman. Call her a nigger lover.
>>
>>73363891
Thanks for the advice, i think you're right.
>>
>>73363731
Tell her that she has to love you unconditionally and you have to love her unconditionally. Get her flowers for Mother's Day. Bam
>>
>>73363731
Tell her that her retarded teenager-tier reasoning that destroys America is reason why you're racist, if she keeps pestering you then just move out.
>>
>>73363731
Repeat that you love her unconditionally, regardless of her beliefs. Give her hugs. Repetition is truth.

Do not get into a debate with her, she will not listen to logical argument. Just question why she can't tolerate a different opinion.

Read the Dilbert Blog on how to deprogram irrational Trump hate.
>>
>>73363731
Wait for Trump to win the election, then point and laugh while wearing a MAGA hat.
>>
>>73363731
You should hit her.

She gives you more sas, hit her more.
>>
>>73363731
If mom is a single mom, disregard her nonsense.
>>
grab your mom by the ears and proactively smash your balls into her face.
Then spinning uppercut your dad across the room and corner juggle him into a sick 50-hit combo.
Remind everyone how you are more tolerable because you shop at target
>>
>>73363731
Be gay :3
Fuck your boyfriend in your mom's house.
Be aghast when she doesn't want 2 OP's in house. The hyoocry of a repressed bigot!
Continue loving boycum. Look your mom in the eye with a Pepe smile and shart your lovers gravy down your jammy legs when you're getting cereal in the morning. She doesn't deserve grandkids if she's going to keep a liberal household. She deserves a puddle of cum fart on her floor to clean.
>>
>>73363731
Tell her women cant into politics and she confuses feelings for valid political problems and that she just follows what everyone say on dumb-a-vision like a sheep

>>73366895
This, hear your mother but do not listen
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.