[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: racist.jpg (137 KB, 476x466) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
137 KB, 476x466
Picture this anon:
> I am black
> Enjoyed his podcast for political and philosophical discussion
> He starts talking about race and IQ
> The show devolves into a pro white eugenics circle jerk
> Every week he becomes more and more racist and he isolates half of his viewers that are not white
> Not sure if I should continue to watch the show since my blackness does not make me worthy

What do I do /pol/?
>>
>>73359576
He's a Jew.
>>
>>73359576
If youre black you dony need stefan

You have sotomayor, who i dont really get 100 because im not black but hes always a refreshing change of taste

But yeah, hes white for white people. Whats wrong woth that?
>>
>>73359576

Fuck off nigger.
>>
That's not even his message, and I'm not even a fan. He talks about statistics, he explains bell curves, and then creates a sort of hierarchy. It's really not that hard or unsettling, on average Asians are the smartest (really jews, but that's a whole thing which he sometimes gets into) and blacks are the least intelligent.

He never says there are no smart black people, he simply states if you are black you are less likely to be intelligent.

Go have a cry now.
>>
kill yourself OP
>>
File: AmerPsycho_038Pyxurz.jpg (105 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
AmerPsycho_038Pyxurz.jpg
105 KB, 1600x990
>>73359576
>Every week he becomes more and more racist and he isolates half of his viewers that are not white
even for the most mellifluous-mouthed, the veil dissembling xenophobia can only be held in place for so long...
>>
The show is actually incredibly racist. You are probably desensitized to it from browsing pol all day but I guarantee if you showed any of his videos to a university they would freak out.
>>
>>73360212
Interesting input, leaf. Care to explain?
>>
>>73359576
His point isn't that white's are superior, his point is that race mixing degenerates society and the welfare state panders to these low IQ individuals to meet no ends instead of challenging them to do something with their lives OR stop producing more low IQ leaches because of the lack of funding.
>>
>>73359576
Why are you not out there trapping?
>>
File: trigglypuff.gif (1 MB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff.gif
1 MB, 156x183
>>73360212
>university they would freak out.

no shit
>>
< He is strongly against race mixing because of "muh IQ"
< He is xenophobic towards Muslims and had a temper tantrum because London elected a Muslim mayor
< He scolds single mothers for not having a crystal ball to know if the husband they marry will end up being a jerk.
< Basically the entire show has become his outlet to talk about European superiority. Says white imperialism is the best thing to happen ever

Overall, he is basically a racist but does his best to use intellectual drivel to act like he is not a racist. He basically scolded a woman last week for an hour and a half because she married a black dude.
>>
>>73360627
>Overall, he is basically a racist but does his best to use intellectual drivel to act like he is not a racist.
Heres an interesting idea. What if. maybe. what if just maybe racism does not automatically make someone stupid. What if racism isn't actually morally wrong for some unexplained reason. Crazy thought huh.
>>
>>73360627
< Am I 4chan now
>>
>>73360627
Do you not think intelligence is inherited? Do you not think women have control over their actions?

I don't get it, you don't need a crystal ball to tell you if someone is human garbage or not, that's why dating exists. The single mothers that call in are almost always loose women who "accidentally" get pregnant then you have to control your shock as the man who participated leaves.

You're everything wrong with society, kill yourself.
>>
>>73360340

it's because they're actually educated
>>
File: 1453858477221.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453858477221.jpg
178 KB, 1280x720
>>73359576
>Personalizing the facts of eugenics
>Not grasping the concept of outliers

kthxbai op, maybe next time when you don't put your race in front of your identity
>>
The last one wasn't about race, it was about whites realizing that the other races have a preternatural inclination to inherently seek toward their own kind. I can say as a hispanic that my culture will always be pro-hispanic if it comes to it, whitey is just that. He's come to realize that to a specific degree that he's finally realized it's a weakness rather than a point of higher intelligence in modern emotional-first society. Logically we should be inclined toward culturally rising to the higher cultures level, but instead the barometer is turning toward the dangerous.
>>
Can Canada just be IP range banned already?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.