[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20
There is a lot of talk about how a wall can't be built along the southern border and how Mexico won't pay for it.

Those who like to trash talk Trump's wall never seems to think about the possibility that the wall may in fact be metaphorical and not an actual physical wall.

When you deport all illegals with or without their legal family members, impose or enforce tariffs on Mexican goods, require that US funds cannot be wired out of the country by non-citizens, and possibly impose fees on visas you have essentially built a wall and made Mexico pay.
>>
Prepping your little brain for when trump flip flops on le wall
>>
File: 1461879929835.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1461879929835.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
Ahuyl, yup, unhuh thats right Cletus
>>
>>73357613

Hell no. The wall is real.
Like America cant afford some fucking bricks. We sure as hell can when we stop giving billions to the rest of the world.
>>
>>73357613
Pretty much this. I personally like the idea of using drone patrols with thermal cameras and other sensing equipment with a good computer vision/human detection program to effectively patrol the border, combined with a good enforcement program for cracking down on illegal immigrants, and overhauling the green card program to ensure that farms get the workers they need, but we can easily deport those who are not needed.
>>
>>73357613

Whom ever says a patrolled wall ain't going to do anything is a complete retard. People have been building walls for thousands of years, and it works out perfectly.

They need to be reinforced with steel though, can't have a flimsy wall made out of shitty material.
>>
>>73357964
I like the idea of building a giant fucking moat that runs along the outside of the wall and infesting the water with genetically modified crocodiles designed specifically to crave beaner flesh.
>>
Daily reminder that /pol/ CANNOT refute this without resorting to buzzwords and cuck memes
https://youtu.be/vU8dCYocuyI
>>
Why wouldn't the US of A be able to do what the Chinese did centuries ago?
>>
>>73357613
We put a man on the moon decades ago with engineering and computer systems slower than a fucking basic calculator, but we can't build a fucking wall to keep paco from coming here illegally?

Give me a break.
>>
>>73357613
1200 miles of the border, is the Rio Grande river.
>>
>>73360716
hahahha
>>
>>73357613
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE
>>
File: usa-election-trump.jpg (66 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
usa-election-trump.jpg
66 KB, 620x349
>>73357613
Get the hell out of here.
We're building a wall. Believe me.
>>
I really hope they go beyond concrete panels and build something I can ride my bike on. I'd love to spend a week riding along mankind's greatest achievement
>>
we don't need a wall, we need all the troops we've committed to defend asia and Europe home on the southern boarder defending the u.s. from the invaders from the south.
>>
>>73357613
>When you deport all illegals with or without their legal family members, impose or enforce tariffs on Mexican goods, require that US funds cannot be wired out of the country by non-citizens, and possibly impose fees on visas you have essentially built a wall and made Mexico pay.

lmao you trumpcucks really don't understand the first thing about foreign policy. It's like your children and everything you know about politics you learned on an Anime website. All of the things you mentioned are even less likely than a real wall.
>>
This reminds me of how I was once told that the panama canal could never be built in modern times.

Because there would be too much red tape and whiners.

You're one of the whiners, OP.
>>
File: Building a wall.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Building a wall.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>73357613
>>
>>73360700
Leftists
>>
File: gt-area.gif (152 KB, 1200x923) Image search: [Google]
gt-area.gif
152 KB, 1200x923
Mexico has a wall on the border of Guatamala and refuses South American immigrants.

Mexico is pretty nationalistic. A lot of pride in Mexican heritage. Why nationalism in America is incorrect is baffling.
>>
REMINDER

The wall will be repeatedly attacked by terrorists during its construction phase.

What are /pol/'s proposals for wall security and penalties for destruction of US property during the construction phase?
>>
>>73361970
Dude the fucking Mexico/Guatemala border is a river. The Mexican police are corrupt as fuck and just let people through. Why do you think we have so many indigenous here now?
>>
>>73361970
Stump any leftist hippy; ask them if they would personally house a syrian immigrant if they had the extra space to provide a philanthropic duty to the suffering.
>>
>>73362075
Death by concrete mixer? Is that even possible? You literally become part of the WALL.
>>
The wall is the one thing I really believe Trump will do. He seems to like building giant shit and putting his name on it, the wall would be the ultimate version of that. It honestly could be the only reason he wants to be president.
>>
>>73362143
>ask them if they would personally house a syrian immigrant if they had the extra space to provide a philanthropic duty to the suffering
I have a feeling most of them will lie and say yes since its not going to happen anyway.
>>
>>73357613
You made this thread last night too
Who are you shilling for?

A metaphorical wall can't get 10 ft taller
A metaphorical wall doesn't only need to be half built because nature already handled the rest
It's a fucking wall
>>
>>73362075
That could be a huge job creator while the wall is being built.
>>
File: 1462379708392.png (411 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462379708392.png
411 KB, 960x960
>>73362467
Obligatory
>>
>>73362529
I would sign up for volunteer wall security. Can even provide my own gear.
>>
>>73357613
>When you deport all illegals with or without their legal family members, impose or enforce tariffs on Mexican goods, require that US funds cannot be wired out of the country by non-citizens, and possibly impose fees on visas you have essentially built a wall and made Mexico pay.

I'm glad other people understand this. I was beginning to feel very lonesome.
>>
File: 1462335321547.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1276) Image search: [Google]
1462335321547.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1276
>>73357613

This is from his campaign headquarters
>>
>>73357613
0) The wall will cost 10 billion
1) mexico gets 25B per year in garnished remittances from money sent from US Mexicans back home. This is more revenue per year than they get from oil
2) most is sent via western union
3) up until the 90s, USA blocked western union xfers to cuba. Politically no problem; everyone still remembers how to do it.
4) Mexico will do anything we want that costs them less than $25B per year
>>
>>73357613
Its not a metaphorical wall. Mexico has its own southern wall, Isarael has one. And hungary built one to keep the rapists out and its working fantastic. Your gonna have a wall and its going to do wonders.
>>
>>73362075
East German wall security.
>>
File: cnn.png (199 KB, 397x565) Image search: [Google]
cnn.png
199 KB, 397x565
No, it's a real wall and Mexico will be happy to pay for it because it will mean they can keep stealing billions of dollars every year as long as the messicans they send get visas.
>>
>>73362727
Holy shit that would be an awesome feat of engineering.
>>
>>73362727

That looks like the fucking BEST
>>
>>73362823
Was basically release the hounds and shoot on sight, correct?
>>
>>73362174
Just like`with the Great Wall.
>>
>>73357613
At this point I can't imagine him not building the wall. Never in my life have I heard a politician so adamantly make the same claim over and over again. It's not like Ronald Reagan promising no new taxes like once or twice, its literally every 15 mins he's talking about the wall.
>>
>>73362943
>>73362964
Mexico will be paying for the wall because they'll want to use the train to transport people and goods at 150mph.

They pay for the wall we pay for the high speed train, everyone wins
>>
File: 1460910758502.png (41 KB, 720x1043) Image search: [Google]
1460910758502.png
41 KB, 720x1043
>>73362762
This.

>2016
>wahhh walls are impossible to build

Stop being retarded
>>
>>73362075
Guns and death.
>>
HO THERE DRUMPF

Are you thinking about building a border wall? NO CAN DO. It's 2016! Humans have forgot how to stack bricks on top of each other. High technology from the stone age, we have thankfully evolved a bit from that haha. Refugees welcome! Not to mention it would be extremely racist to deny those poor Pacos from crossing your border. After all, how can a person be illegal? #FeelTheBern
>>
>>73357613
>When you deport all illegals with or without their legal family members,

50% of currently deported illegals reenter the US within 2 weeks. Thats why a physical wall is necessary
>>
>>73362727
>That soldier
[spoiler] BANE? [/spoiler]
>>
>>73361720
>lol one guy on the internet is dumb and supports a candidate i don't like
>therefore ALL supporters of that candidate are dumb
gas yourself desu
>>
File: 1452907040414.png (60 KB, 1317x324) Image search: [Google]
1452907040414.png
60 KB, 1317x324
>>73357613
Knew I saved this for a reason.
>>
File: BUILD WALL.png (36 KB, 485x299) Image search: [Google]
BUILD WALL.png
36 KB, 485x299
Worked for Israel.
>>
>>73362727
Very clever. That would be a hellova thing.
>>
>>73363687
Illegal is in the word illegal immigrant, pothead
>>
If this whole thing is ever set into motion it could be a good excuse to dump more money into satellite and drone surveillance. Not sure if good or bad.
>>
>>73362727
>Decimissioned U.S. Navy Nuclear vessels dry-docked at both coasts...

I really, really, really want to know what they'll be doing with those.
>>
>>73357613
Hahahaha! You ameripoors are so funny and naive. Yeah! Ameripoors: the trash who live in campers, drink cheap beer, eat massive cans of corned beef, buy in the dollar store and watch the wwe belive that trump is the solution to your own mediocrity. Emperor trompas is going to build the wall!
>>
>gringos still think there's going to be a wall and that Trump is going to win
Hillary is going to win and there will NEVER ever be a wall as much as you racists want to daydream about it
>>
>>73364276

You have to go back.
>>
File: assburger ponder.jpg (20 KB, 680x548) Image search: [Google]
assburger ponder.jpg
20 KB, 680x548
>>73363967
Its not the principal function of a wall that is in doubt. A wall, when well built and properly supervised, does have the ability to effectively keep people out.

Trumps problems would largely be legal, and perhaps financial spinoff-problems caused by legal hold-ups.

1. What do you do with private land on the border if the owners refuse to give it up for the wall? - If you confiscate it you may well get a lawsuit that rolls on for years and the project will not be finished in his first term.

2. If you are going to get Mexico to pay, if they refuse to outright pay, you could as trump said force them to pay with trade tariffs. That would require abolishing NAFTA which in turn requires congress - it would divert trade flows and take time to get rid of, then it would need to be replaced by new rules governing US-Mexican trade, then these would need to pass both US and Mexican legislatures and then you can start charging for the wall.

Its even thought to write without going full tl;dr because the potential problems just pile on.

I would hope he manages to build a physical wall, a metaphorical wall would be deceiving voters and less effective.
>>
>>73357741
lol i chuckled
>>
>>73364240
Proponents of nuculear energy and disaster relief have flirted with the idea of having some sort of nuculear barge or submarine that can be docked into ports to provide additional electricity or emergency electricity in case of a natural disaster.

Maybe this was just a lets try it type of thing.
>>
>>73364276
[citation needed]
>>
>>73364524
EMINENT
DOMAIN

LEGAL TROUBLES
GONE
>>
File: maga.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
I've argued the same, we can use our trade debt with them to build wall, refuse to pay them back the cost of wall in debt, and make the wall.

Lets have an alligator moat with the wall to make sure they cant tunnel under the deep moat with alligators to kill the jank mexis like this song says

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
Can we post faces when the wall is built with revitalized US steel?
>>
File: 1462686548203.png (277 KB, 2555x2516) Image search: [Google]
1462686548203.png
277 KB, 2555x2516
You're nuts if you don't think you're not being played for a sucker.
>>
Why the fuck do people think it is impossible to build a wall? It is just a wall. Toddlers first building.
>>
>>73364679
Eminent domain cases have gone to the Supreme court several times, last high profile case seems to have been in 2005. Trump does not need to lose the case to be in trouble, its enough that its delayed for a significant period of time.

If the Supreme court is full liberal they can fuck it up anyway.
>>
>>73364169
>responding seriously to such blatant sarcasm
No wonder everyone thinks we're stupid
>>
File: Melilla1_2627626a.jpg (473 KB, 1500x1216) Image search: [Google]
Melilla1_2627626a.jpg
473 KB, 1500x1216
>>73357613
The real question if Trump will build it, not if it can be build. Nothing hard about building a wall. If you can build 1 mile of wall you can build 3000 miles, you just need more money and workers, well depends how fast you want it to be build. Wall of course has to be better than picture related Spanish wall.
>>
It will be built eventually by someone.
>>
>>73364940
Then Just skip that part and let them enjoy all the sight seeing Mexican tourists and pharmacists passing by.
>>
>>73365214
I feel like it would be presidential suicide to not do such an easy task that you built your campaign on the back of
>>
>>73364524
>That would require abolishing NAFTA

Trump's made it pretty clear he intends on abolishing NAFTA

That's probably going to happen with or without the Wall and having Mexico pay for it

Also, I believe Trump planned on confiscating or taxing any money that's sent back to Mexico from the US from immigrants. Doesn't sound like a bad plan to me, but I don't know the legal rammifcations.

I guess we'll just have to see how he deals with the legal aspect of building a wall, which I hope he does in fact do
>>
It's fucking stupid. People will always find a way to move. Being against homograph I is like being against pre marital sex or something yeeesh idiots
>>
Trump's not a little faggot that thinks in metaphors like a pretend wall. He wants a wall so he can call it Trump Wall and he can hype it up as this world wonder-type achievement.
>>
>>73360716
True. My PS2 has more computing power than a lunar lander FFS.
>>
>>73365788
He did make that clear and it is necessary to adress the trade balances, wall or not.

Its just I doubt it will be easy if he can get it done at all. The president is not king, he needs to get this through the senate and the house.

Traditional conservatives have at least until recently been staunch supporters of NAFTA. I would not count on the Dems doing Trump any favors.

Its not even against Trump personally, every new president has this whiff of fresh air, high energy - they are going to get things done.

Then Washington comes with its grinding bureaucracy and it slows to snails pace, just how is he going to get rid of this against filibustering Dems with Republicans supporting them?

Its not Trumps fault he could not , its just the system is set up so that one branch of government can't totally shake things up. That is a safeguard build into the US system but it is a double edged sword that cuts efficiency and mavericks down.

Maybe I am underestimating the Donald, maybe he can make incredible deals with everyone and all this is just hot air. Its just so much could go wrong.
>>
I want a physical wall.

I want to buy a brick for that wall and have my name on it.
"This stone was made possible by anon from Holland"

Americlaps: use the power your circumcision gave you and jew me out of my money for a stone in the wall.

I also want a certificate with picture and if possible a duplicate of my stone/ brick.
>>
>>73366557
>crowdfunding the wall
You. I like you.
>>
>>73366557
It's pretty common for people to pay to have temples built as long as they can get their name put somewhere on it. You might be onto something, but can you imagine the size of the brick the Mexican government is going to get?
>>
>>73366682
>>73367299
>>73367294
>>
If politicians actually wanted to deter illegal immigrants, they would crack down on the people that hire them for work.
>>
>>73366037
>a billionaire can't think

K
>>
File: 1462441571847.jpg (875 KB, 640x2515) Image search: [Google]
1462441571847.jpg
875 KB, 640x2515
>>73357613
It's not metaphorical. 10 billion is fucking nothing, even to Mexico. They aren't dumb, they're going to pay it because they don't want to pay more in the long run.
>>
>>73360455
Can you please post some bullet points or something? I'm not sitting through 3 minutes of shitty jokes and laugh tracks to get to him "debunking" the wall. Goddamn, at least Jon Stewart was funny.
>>
>>73361213
I don't think I've ever seen CNN give such an unbiased report in my life.
>2000 miles
Did their "experts" really not know about fucking natural barriers?
>>
>>73360700

Nothing.

The raw materials, technology, and manpower are all there. All it would take is the will to BUILD WALL.
>>
File: chester-a-arthur-2.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chester-a-arthur-2.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
corps of engineers does precisely this on a minute's notice. fucking use our already-awesome infrastructure and have it done using the military.

fucking wow, give me 0.05% of the budget for my novel idea
>>
>>73361675
>we don't need a wall, we need all the troops we've committed to defend asia and Europe home on the southern boarder
Not really. We have 16,000 Border Patrol, that's 4 men per mile, assuming 8 hour shifts. The problem is our Border Patrol is ordered to not do their jobs. The problem is also volume. The Wall reduces the volume so much that it makes any others coming through easy to find.
>>
>>73364568
That sounds fucking awesome. Mobile emergency relief power plants. Wow, future as FUCK.
>>
>>73361675
Walls drastically reduce the number that can cross at any time. It makes it so you don't need nearly as many border guards to keep things locked down.

Without a wall, we'd have to waste tons of manpower that we shouldn't have to.
>>
>still believing in the wall
>still believing politicians always do what they promise
Who even cares, he's not even going to be elected and even if he was he'd obviously backflip on the wall.
>propose huge divisive idea pre-election
>gain free media coverage, collect votes
Politics 101 people. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>73366300
>The president is not king
Maybe you missed the Obama regime? He acted unilaterally to effect policy change DOZENS of times. Not saying it's good if Trump did that, but a benevolent dictator may be what it actually takes.
>>
>>73362143
>>73362265

if they say yes ask why they don't already have a homeless person taken in, as it's racist to be cherry picking based on nationality and ignoring domestically impoverished. Laugh when a junkie nicks their shit
>>
>tfw Trumps is making the nights watch real

fucking awesome, where do I sign up? Would protect America from Wildlings and the brown walkers
>>
>>73362823
Grenztrumppen
>>
File: 25476861.jpg (83 KB, 290x442) Image search: [Google]
25476861.jpg
83 KB, 290x442
>>73362583

kek
>>
>>73357613
that fucking caption

>can a wall really be built.
>>
>>73362727
Did Trump run just so he can build a new Wonder of the World? The final boss for his life?
>>
>>73357613
>we have the most powerful aircraft carriers ever devised, we have 10 of the things, and we're building brand new ships and platforms to protect them
>we can end the world in a bout of nuclear hellfire in under 30 minutes, whenever we want
>we can invade any country you can think of, and do it well
>we have almost complete information control not only on our country, but on the entire world
>we are revolutionizing almost every industry, not through governmental effort, but through the willpower of pure blooded american patriots

>but we can't build a fucking concrete wall
>>
>>73369025
We can, democrats don't want to because it means less poor third worlders to vote for them.
>>
>>73357613
We're building a wall alright, but the problem is we're building it on the wrong side.
>>
File: 1297807994459.jpg (19 KB, 300x365) Image search: [Google]
1297807994459.jpg
19 KB, 300x365
>mfw some bernout says you can't build the wall because of the rio grande
>"you can't build a wall ontop of a river, maaaan"
This is the caliber of opponent you face
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.