[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can he make North Korea great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x360
How can he make North Korea great again?
>>
Already greatest country on Earth.
>>
>>73353918
By nuking Mecca.
>>
Getting the SJW to force the western governments to lift the trade embargo.
>>
>>73354079
Please
>>
File: 1462431097624.png (1 MB, 546x660) Image search: [Google]
1462431097624.png
1 MB, 546x660
getting cucked by trump
>>
>>73354161
>implying he wont sell the US to NK
>>
>>73354079
holy fuck rolling for this
>>
>>73354079
seriously tho

what would the kebabs do if kim sent a 1950's sub with some tiny kims to launch a nuke and it took out mecca?
>>
>>73353918

Goddamn that is one fat chink.
>>
it is already great
>>
>>73355252
How's it going, Kim?
>>
>>73355362
good thanks enjoying my afternoon
>>
>>73355252
kim what do you think of trump
>>
>>73355404
When will you nuke SK kimmy?
>>
>>73355448
he is ok
>>73355456
when they stop giving us aid
>>
Formally end the war with South Korea and the US. (Will ease international tensions and possibly ease sanctions.)

Make compromises with the West by addressing human rights issues, such as shutting down their prison camps and creating a legitimate judicial system. Also by changing the public face of their missile program by branding it as a "space program."

Rebuild the DPRK agricultural industry by reversing his father's policies that have resulted in decades of famine, such as removing that huge ass dam they built in the 90's. (Will improve living conditions for all citizens.)

A standard Commie Five Year Plan to rebuild their deteriorated infrastructure and to also build an Internet infrastructure.

Allow private industry to develop independently and also create trade deals with their neighbors in the South. First by possibly exporting resources, then boosting industrial output through factories. (Will stimulate economy and develop infrastructure.)

Minimize Chinese influence. (Their country will go nowhere as long as its a Chinese puppet state.)

Focus on a smaller military with the latest technology instead of relying on a huge ill-equipped infantry. (Will bring their military to the 21st century.)
>>
>>73353918
>Again
>Implying that Korea(What people call South Korea is just a terrorist organization like ISIS) isnt the greatest country in world's history
>>
>>73355404
I read about your speech earlier. I'm glad that you won't be nuking us anytime soon.
>>
>>73355540
Can I visit your country?
>>
>>73355252
Screenshotting for you, grorious leader.
>>
>>73355540
What do you think of Muslims, Kim?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.