[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since americans don't require people to show i.d. during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1425415874620.jpg (18 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1425415874620.jpg
18 KB, 400x388
Since americans don't require people to show i.d. during voting, what stops me as a canadian from simply crossing the border and voting?

Is this even possible? Can I just take someones name out of the phonebook or go to a cemetary and write down names?

How can I do this?
>>
File: 1452816734528.jpg (98 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1452816734528.jpg
98 KB, 1024x904
>>73348539
>what stops me as a canadian from simply crossing the border
idk probably the border patrol you stupid nigger
>what is a passport
>>
>>73348770
Are you down syndrome or something? I can cross anytime. I'm asking if I can just walk into the voting place and vote with a fake name.
>>
>>73349218
>I can cross anytime.
Not without a passport
>>
>>73348539
You would have to know the name of someone on the voter rolls in that municipality. If they'd already voted, there name would be checked off already and you wouldn't be allowed to vote. If the person who's name you used came in later and tried to vote they would know something was up and you could get caught.
>>
>>73348539
They type in your name and ask you to verify information like address and date of birth
>>
>>73349972
And come to think of it you would probably have to know that person's address as well. If you just tried to walk into a polling place and say, my name is John Smith and I'd love to vote please, you probably wouldn't get very far. Cops are generally stationed at polling places as well btw.
>>
>>73349451
There is no fence nigger. He could just walk across in the middle of no where.
>>
>>73349218
they ask for an adress
>>
>>73348539
Most states make you have a id to vote. Only the shit holes require no id and yes texas is a shit hole
>>
>>73350997
there is an american behind every blade of grass

>how's it going aboot?
BANG

cancer ridden from this continent
>>
I had to show a photo ID to vote in my city council election today. You should stay in leafland, leaflet.
>>
it gepends on state

go to some liberal shit state like ca and vote there
>>
they scanned my drivers license when i voted

i used to just have to show them a voter id card
>>
>>73348539

Just show them your Canadian ID they'd probably still let you vote
>>
>>73348539
You'll probably smell like fire smoke and tip them off.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.