[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ there are some Muslim kids across the street from my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (20 KB, 248x216) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20 KB, 248x216
Hey /pol/ there are some Muslim kids across the street from my house they keep throwing eggs at my window, they have an issue with one of my housemates. It's 3 am now, I called the police but they haven't turned up.

I want to do something evil to them, but something that can't be traced back to me. I moving out in 2 weeks so its will be the perfect opportunity to avoid the escalation. Any ideas?
>>
>>73347335
bomb the mosque, radicalise the moderates
>>
le baseball bat
>>
>>73347335
Rape them.
>>
>>73347335
Drop of antifreeze in their sweets m8.
>>
>Make some cookies
>Use bacon greese and rat poison when baking them
>Hand them out
>>
>>73347335
Impale their asses. Mark your territory.
>>
File: 1409015001301.gif (784 KB, 595x662) Image search: [Google]
1409015001301.gif
784 KB, 595x662
I would normally just egg them back, but these dumb kids deserve what's coming to them. I went up and told them to stop and they said they didn't know what I was talking about.

I am thinking about knifing their tyres and bricking their window, maybe setting fire to the bushes
>>
>>73347335
Throw bacon at their window
>>
>>73347335

Enjoy lots of bacon.

Save the grease. Slip some under the hood of their car once it's nice and congealed proper. If you can introduce a bit to the air filter (not too much), all the better.

Nothin' like driving a mile or two and realizing your entire car now smells like delicious, delicious bacon and you're covered in vaporized pork byproducts as the engine's gone and melted that lovely bacon grease all over the block.

Bonus: Grease the door handles and windowsills. It'll also attract ants.
>>
>>73349737

Oh, and incidentally, this is known as performing an act of jiham.
>>
none of these things are evil and youre all faggots

think of something that destroys property or ruins their life somehow
>>
>>73349864
>jiham
geg
>>
>>73347335
Throw water balloons with pigs blood at em and their place
>>
>>73349864
lel
>>
Break some windows and frame them
>>
Buy a pigs head and leave it in front of their house. I'm sure there are some at a local butcher
>>
Maybe it's your housemates' fault?

The only time me and a friend ever showed up at someone's window and started throwing shit was because the guy was a rapist
>>
>>73347335
Bacon on doorknob. Bacon on porch. Bacon everywhere
>>
>>73347335
Video games and movies have taught me that molotovs are great for unskilled marksmen.
>>
>>73347335
Do one better.

Get some Chicken bits from the deli and throw it at their window at night.
>>
Uh are your roommates/friends going to have to clean up your mess or they moving out too?
>>
Videotape their aggressions then stop recording and brutalize in self-defense
>>
>>73351132
yea that is an issue
>>
>>73351188
they're not aggressive to my face, I know thy live with their parents so damage to property would really mess with them
>>
>>73347335
kill them then bury them in the 500km square forest right outside your backyard

oh wait you're british eh? guess you cant do that then as you can in Canada

use your rights to bear arms and defend your gome! oh wait, you arent American eh?

looks like you're up shit creek without a paddle
>>
>>73348673
This
>>
>>73347446

>England
>Baseball
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (64 KB, 920x614) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
64 KB, 920x614
>>73347335
>Any ideas?

Call Sadiq Khan....
>>
>>73348442
All those ideas sound good OP.
Though you should also do something that targets their disgusting "religion". Need to aquire an Islamophobia reputation to slow down the subhumans migrating.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 172x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 172x204
>>73347335
Cut them in half with your katana.
>>
time-delayed incendiary device near the most flammable portion of their dwelling. Set it to go off for a week after you've left.
>>
>>73352354
>use your rights to bear arms and defend your gome! oh wait, you arent American eh?
m8 you don't have the right to keep and bear arms either

what the fuck are you even doing leaf?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.