[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will secede from the USA first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: apocalypse_by_sethpda-d33hvxo.jpg (799 KB, 1920x795) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse_by_sethpda-d33hvxo.jpg
799 KB, 1920x795
Who will secede from the USA first?
>>
File: 1457498601142.jpg (188 KB, 824x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457498601142.jpg
188 KB, 824x1000
Mexicans
>>
>>73346717
Me, I'm seceding right now
>>
>>73346717
If it ever were to happen (in my lifetime I mean), it would probably be Texas. They have the values necessary (fuck government, especially the fed type of mindset) and they also have the infrastructure. They have their own power grid and they can farm all by themselves.
>>
hopefully california
>>
>>73346909
They would fuck the US so hard just based on agriculture, god, I have traveled through the heartland in that state (albeit in non drought times) and the amount of shit they grow and the variety is absolutely astounding.
>>
>>73346717
Puerto Rico, the madmen lol
>>
>>73347161

They can have fun being sustained off olives, grapes, and almond milk.
>>
>>73347306
Lol what, with what money?
>>
>>73347161
The majority of the food in grocery stores is made of our contains corn, which is grown primarily in the Midwest/great plains/Texas
>>
>>73347161

We used to grow all that shit everywhere else. Peaches and melons in southern Indiana, tomatoes in central Indiana and Ohio, etc etc.

It's just the demand for meat is such that most of the heartland now grows animal feed. We don't need California.

Whatever state it is, it will need to be either a border state or a state with a seaport. A landlocked state is fucked.
>>
texas, Arizona or one of the southern states
>>
>>73346717
Nobody we aren't weak slav states
>>
>>73347512
Interesting, never even thought about the further expansion of feed crops. Someones gotta feed the pigs in Iowa I guess.
>>
>>73346717
South Carolina, just like last time
>>
>>73347701
Best Carolina, first to secede and first to fight
>>
>>73346717
Where is the core USA? the skeleton
>>
whites
>>
The South and Flyovers

I think Texas followed by Louisiana, Bama and Missisippi

The fallout of the 2nd civl war will leave urban centers considered city state
>>
>>73347701
Based on how much shit we're catching for hb2, I'd say NC is more likely.
>>
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 1907x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 1907x1236
Pic related
>>
>>73352802
Lemme tell you the "steers and queers" joke for the six millionth time.
>>
>>73353086
Dude. That's just Ft. Worth and Austin. The rest of us are straight.
>>
File: texas-chan.png (559 KB, 770x1362) Image search: [Google]
texas-chan.png
559 KB, 770x1362
>>73352802
>>73349212
Texas will gloriously strike a path independently with the TRUE conservatism of Ted Cruz and Rick Perry. Texans are smarter and more politically astute than other Americans which is why Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, and George W. Bush are our true conservative leaders. The kikes won't stand a chance!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.