[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Caucasians impregnate Africans does the resulting child have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: uwef4.jpg (164 KB, 1194x1121) Image search: [Google]
uwef4.jpg
164 KB, 1194x1121
If Caucasians impregnate Africans does the resulting child have a higher IQ or does it regress to the mean of it's mothers genes?
>>
DON'T RISK IT

Besides, how are whites even smart? They are literally destroying their society. It's the Jews who are smart.
>>
The child would be dumb because only a a retard would impregnate a nigger
>>
>>73345725
you are so stupid I cant even

oh wait
>/pol/
>>
>>73345725

higher IQ

and they don't chimp out
>>
File: dear_a.jpg (672 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
dear_a.jpg
672 KB, 1296x730
i think mulattoes are generally worse than full-blood nogs.

they're insecure. they're terrified of being called "uncle toms" or "house negros", so they try to out nigger the fullniggers.
>>
>>73345959
this. All mulattoes I've met were trash
>>
File: iqadopted.jpg (31 KB, 298x389) Image search: [Google]
iqadopted.jpg
31 KB, 298x389
>>73345725
It will be lower IQ than Caucasians, higher than Africans.
>>
File: 1459388658524.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459388658524.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>73345725
The average black American has roughly 12% European DNA.

Look at them and have your answer, did it help?
>>
>>73345725
Depends, honestly I've seen it go alot of different ways.

my town is just south of the mason dixon line, affluent and libtard enough for it to have happened in the past but without anyone giving a shit.

On one hand we had this guy in my grade who looked dark spanish. His mom was white but his dad was black as midnight.

On the other hand we had this girl who had a white dad and a black mom, but her mom was of a lighter tone. She looked more Cafe au lait, and kinda had a meditteranean/sicilian look to her if it wasnt for that thick ass of hers.

Both were pretty well adjusted. The guy is a lawyer fresh out of law school in philly
>>
>>73346186
If you have a roughly 12% milk to 88% chocolate syrup ratio does it help?

No you have to at least have 20-35% for it to actually be good tasty chocolate milk
>>
>>73345725
What about Latinas?
>>
>>73345802
why not?

its not like im raising the kid.

I probably have about 20 rape babies after my trip to south korea.
>>
>>73346584
>Implying they didnt do it so they have kids that wont need corrective eye surgery or jaw sculpting down the line.
>>
>>73346186
It did, actually. They're more intelligent and less aggressive than their african counterparts.
>>
>>73345725
American blacks are genetically Anglo rape babies. Judge for yourself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.