[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I give up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: liberty-face-palm.jpg (28 KB, 358x369) Image search: [Google]
liberty-face-palm.jpg
28 KB, 358x369
I cannot take it anymore. I am finally coming to terms with realizing that europeans are cucked cowards. There is no chance for this continent to survive in the way it should be. The mass influx of muslims is now reaching a critical point of no return, and the europeans simply do not care.

I give up, Europe. I tried fighting for you, but you were betrayed from the inside, by your own. And cowards sat still, as you were taken away in the night.

R.I.P. Mother Europa. Thanks for everything you gave me. May your murderers one day swing from lamp posts.
>>
>>73345220
It's okay mate, kebab is good once you're used to eating it.
>>
>>73345315

I stopped eating that filthy food a long time ago, Muhammed.
>>
Don't give up yet motherfucker
>>
You need to go into the countryside, away from the big cities. Every local near me wouldn't miss the chance to kill a Muslim, its just we're too smashed to go more than 30 miles, plus big politics don't even dent our life outside of petrol price
>>
>>73345220
What the fuck have you done besides shitpost on /pol/ fuck off
>>
>>73345220
as usual you guys are being ridiculously over dramatic.
>muh white genocide.

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
>>
>>73347362
Since it refers to "citizenship" and not actual ethnicity, these data sets are worthless.

Whites are going to be a minority across large areas of Europe and America within the next century if current trends continue.
>>
>>73346950
What have YOU done besides shitpost on /pol/?
>>
>>73347362
>you're being ridiculous and over dramatic
>Algeria poster
>>
>>73347847
Algeria, where there actually was a White genocide when the French left.
>>
>>73345220
Come.
Legally.
>>
>>73347768
>Canada talking about doing something else besides shitpost /pol/
>>
>>73345220
Livestream your suicide.
>>
File: jewsh.gif (1 MB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
jewsh.gif
1 MB, 319x240
>WWI WWII

Anglos and Jews destroyed Europe
>>
>>73345220
Meh, a dindu country isn't that bad.
You won't be able to go outside, but you can still have fun at home. And start living in closed gate communities.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.