[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuckin sandniggers made me lose my job. whats the best way to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: donald.jpg (164 KB, 2121x1591) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
164 KB, 2121x1591
Fuckin sandniggers made me lose my job.
whats the best way to insult them tomorrow when i see them? I wanna make them want to allahu akhbar the place up.
>>
shouldn't have lost your job then you fucking weak cuck
>>
>>73339196
Offer them pork rinds
>>
>>73339196
during opisis i learned some nice ones, but I am wasted right now

kussumak - your mothers cunt

tell that you have had pig stuff in anything you have had access too and they have or will eat/touch.

But mate... just beat the flying shit out of them. Dox them, get to know their family ++++
Get some friends (you need like 1:3, they are weak) beat them. fuck with them. get other to do it.
>Get them off your fucking turf
>>
>>73339196
>Fuckin sandniggers made me lose my job.

Try Burger King
>>
>eat lots of food
>buy shitran
>buy horse laxatives
>eat whole pack
>shit like hell on the toilet
>on the shitran
>in the shitran
>wipe and smear poop on papers, rip them out
>stamp fecal covered papers on the walls
>stamp fecal paper in face of mudslime
or just shoot with pigbloods bullets
>>
>>73339196
Burn a quran while eating bacon with a Mohammed t-shirt on
>>
yeah man just anything with pork. you thought sjws were easy to trigger?
>>
also
sandnigger
work?

do you work at a kebab store?
>>
cover your shoes in bacon grease and throw them at their heads
>>
fly a 747 into one of their biggest buildings
>>
>>73339196
Pork all over their vehicles
>>
Actually impersonate Mohammed

Wait until they go to mosque and slather the inside door handles with bacon grease

Paint 1, 2 and 4 to the sides of three dogs, or pigs, release into Muslim area of workplace
>>
>>73340127
Their magic rock
>>
>>73339196
Pigs blood, a lot of it.
>>
>>73339815
Probably works in tech and his company you had him train an H1b dunecoon to replace him at his job for 3/4 of his pay.
>>
>>73342435
This. Don't jump on the dude as being unskilled. H1Bs are very, very prominent in my tech sector at least.

>>73339533
And you can't get a job in food service, in southern small business at least, since these positions are dominated by illegals.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.