[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the templars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: cruzz.gif (13 KB, 771x771) Image search: [Google]
cruzz.gif
13 KB, 771x771
What do you think about the templars?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 615x409
>>73335919
>>
>>73336056
what is this?
>>
>>73336142
Modern Templar
>>
>>73335919
Hospitallers are cooler
>>
Pretty interesting bunch.

Started out with 9 men, and had the advocacy of one so illustrious as St Bernard. They were so impoverished that they had to be granted a wing of the royal palace at the Temple Mount by Baldwin II at one point. For me, the most interesting part of the military orders - not just the Templars - was their relationship to monasticism. I did a paper on this in university and it was by far and away the most interesting research I'd ever done.
>>
Uncucked Christians
>>
>>73335919
they worshipped moloch, didn't they?
also templars were sponsored by catholic church which is the most cucked of all christian ideologies

tl;dr false prophet
>>
I think they are great and we need another crusade
>>
File: Ave Maria Deus Vult.png (32 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Ave Maria Deus Vult.png
32 KB, 2000x2000
Deus Vult, Pax Christi
>>
File: Ezio_Auditore.jpg (128 KB, 950x800) Image search: [Google]
Ezio_Auditore.jpg
128 KB, 950x800
>>73335919
Degenerates
>>
>>73341714
ayy
AC2 was the best AC imo
>>
>>73335919
Based soldiers of Christ, if only Europe was a huge templar commandery, the rapefugees invasion will never have happened.
>>
>>73335919
Best thing ever to happen in the middle east. Too bad they lost.
>>
Knights Templar were the best soldiers catholicism had.
>>
File: House-Of-The-Hidden-Places.jpg (6 KB, 190x288) Image search: [Google]
House-Of-The-Hidden-Places.jpg
6 KB, 190x288
>>73335919
The Templars were converted to Sufi Islam in the 12th century, and became a conduit to the West of ancient esoteric wisdom that came from:
>Sufis which came from:
>Early Christian mystics such as Dionysius the areopagite which came from:
>Greek mystery tradition such as the Eleusinian Mysteries and Pythagoras which came from
>Egyptian initiation and magic which came from
>Atlantis
>>
>>73335919
They founded Switzerland and its gnomes > gnosis
>>
>>73335919
They loaned money at interest, they were the original private central bank
>>
File: regression.jpg (18 KB, 422x263) Image search: [Google]
regression.jpg
18 KB, 422x263
>>73343016
>they were the original private central bank
this game of usury was invented by the Jews of Babylon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.