[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump2016???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: Trump .png (660 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
Trump .png
660 KB, 600x703
So everywhere I go I see "Trump will destroy Hillary", even from Democrats.

Now, I want an honest opinion. As much as I want Trump to win, the mere thought of having Hillary as president fucking terrifies me.
There're Democrats saying how Hillary will cost Democrats the election, how many Bernie supporters will vote Trump not to get Hillary.

tl;dr Does Trump have chances of winning?
>>
File: 1458224457839.jpg (82 KB, 851x614) Image search: [Google]
1458224457839.jpg
82 KB, 851x614
No, less than 60% of republican primary voters voted for him.

But at least he's going to spur the Republican party to change the primary rules so ridiculous populists don't ruin elections for the party anymore.
>>
>>73331030
But why would Republicans even risk having another Clinton in power? It seems fucking stupid to me.
>>
>>73330330
The whole reason why Bernie and Trump have so many supporters is because the economy is doing bad. Obama says it's doing good, Hillary says she will continue Obama's policies, but the people know things are bad. The worse the economy gets, the better Trump's chances of winning.
>>
>>73331945

Like, as a Canadian, I don't care much for what happens in America. Rather I care about their foreign policy. Personally, under Trump, he will bring peace. Unlike Shillary.
>>
>>73330330
>So everywhere I go I see "Trump will destroy Hillary", even from Democrats.
where do you go? i havent seen that at all

really im pretty baffled by the whole "clinton would be TEH ABSOLOOT WORST PRESIDENT EVAR AND DESTROY THE COUNTRY LIEK #BENGHAZI" meme
>>
>>73332303

>Where do you go? I havent seen that at all

Well, maybe these aren't the best places to go, but seeing Youtube comments from Democrat channels, news articles, friends, ect..
>>
>>73330330
Last election, I was under the impression that your vote doesn't even matter. Now, with how much damage control and pants-shitting the mainstream media is doing, I am pretty confident that my vote DOES actually matter, so yes, I think Donald can win.
>>
>>73332559
I don't pay attention that bullshit. I remember when all my friends were confident Kerry would defeat that moron war monger George Bush, or when Romney was running and pol was excited about how the dumb nigger obama was going to get booted. People believe what they want to believe.
>>
>>73332899

Cuz I personally, wherever I go, 70%-90% of the comments are "Trump will destroy Hillary". Even hearing this from Democrats should warrant some thought.
Should we believe in Democrats' worries?
>>
>>73330330

>Neocons calling Trump racist

Since when? I think their only accusation is that he isn't a real conservative.
>>
>>73333408

haha never understood how was racist 2bh
>>
File: 2.-SS-Meme-Division.png (26 KB, 497x700) Image search: [Google]
2.-SS-Meme-Division.png
26 KB, 497x700
>>73330330
>Does Trump have chances of winning?

Obama was a failure and people hate him.

What has Hillary Clinton to offer? 4-8 years of same Obama shit.
What has Trump to offer? GREATNESS!

The choice is clear!
>>
File: 1457493412392.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457493412392.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>73331193

Because the party failed to recognize the threat in time to do anything about it. Trump won the nomination the moment it came down to him vs. Cruz. If the rules get changed so late in the game the electorate will realize how the system is stacked and they will punish the party for it. The only thing the republicans can do at this point is hunker down, prepare for the worst, and get to work reworking the rules to ensure that this can't happen again.
>>
>>73331193
>But why would Republicans even risk having another Clinton in power? It seems fucking stupid to me.
I think the republicans can deal with a another democrat whose basically Obama 2.0 instead of a populist like trump
>>
>>73330330
Trump has a chance of winning provided the GOP doesn't go full retard and cheat him out of the nomination. Hillary's closet is full of skeletons, and Trump has no qualms about bringing them out
>>
>>73333745

But, don't u think Hillary will start WW3? Which is what everyone is saying?
>>
>>73333745
>I think the republicans can deal with a another democrat whose basically Obama 2.0 instead of a populist like trump

Hello basement dweller. It is on my behalf to inform you that Republicans HATE Obama. Why the fuck do you think they would up and vote for Clinton because "We can handle an Obama 2.0"?
>>
>>73333490
Are you kidding me?
>Mexicans are rapists
>I love "the blacks"
>>
>>73334103

>Mexicans are rapists
Nope. He said only illegals and a disproportionate number are criminals n rapists.
>>
>>73334102

Republican party backers like the Koch brothers as well as about half the establishment.
>>
>>73331030
What's wrong with populists in a democracy?
>>
>>73331193
Clinton is a center left neocon. Don't forget who was behind the ousting and murder of Gaddafi. Her. She secretly worked with Israel to depose these secular dictators and destabilize these nations to the profit of Israeli oil companies and mining companies. Look up Genel Energy and how ISIS supplies oil to Israel via Turkey.
>>
>>73332899
Your vote didn't matter when the person you voted for was bought by donors. Trump is essentially independent, so he'll do the populist thing and do the will of the people.
>>
>>73334103
He said Mexicans sent from prisons to cross our border. In context, he was never referring to all Mexicans. It wasn't a racial comment at all no matter how you liars spin it.
What's wrong with saying you love blacks or hispanics?
>>
>>73334103
>Mexicans are rapists
So all Mexicans jumped the border in this country? I think you might be the racist one here.
>I love "the blacks"
I wonder what Hillary would say. "I hate the blacks"?

Go back to Univision.
>>
It's hard to say because there's way too many factors both pro and con in play.

Pros:
- Trump is pulling in millions of fresh voters, independents, even some democracts, and literally setting records for the GOP
- Clinton has an incredible amount of flaws (being corrupt and all) and Trump is an expert at exploiting it
- Some butthurt Sanders voters may turn over to him
- He has meme magic on his side
- Clinton is far too outdated to keep up with Trumps banter and will get wrecked like Jeb Bush
- Trump represents fresh wind, Clinton is the same old establishment

Cons
- He's polling very badly against her at the moment
- Clinton is an expert on rhetoric and policy substance, kinda like Ted Cruz
- Idiot baby boomers and niggers don't use the internet and only watch shitty TV that shills for Hillary 24/7
- Trump pissed off minorities
- Barniebots might join her depending on how hard she panders to them (Note: this is currently not happening, she doesn't give a fuck about berniebots, expects them to vote for her even though they fucking hate her, if she keeps being this ignorant this point is moot)

It might just come down to the debates. And maybe another terror attack happens on Europistan, so Trump will have fuel for "Shillary is weak on ISIS" stuff.
>>
File: PY4VrwXL.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PY4VrwXL.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>73334286
'Populist' is just a word that election losers use to describe the winners of said election. A non-populist democrat (in the sense of a participant in a democracy, not the American party) is often an unelected one.
>>
>>73334286
The US is not a democracy it's a representative republic. Having said that the representative part does involve a "democratic" voting process but the parties are private parties and can re-write the rules as they please. But since there is only a two party system they better make damn sure that the will of their voters are represented and the republicans have not done that.

I don't expect them to change the rules because of Trump, I expect the rules to adapt to Trump instead. Outliers and "establishment" hacks as well as the NeoCons and other Rhino corporatist and globalist traitors better prepare themselves for the gallows. It's the noose for them all. Indeed, it's high time we had the whole lot of them all to death.
>>
>>73330330
>>73331030
Here's why Trump has a great chance at winning:
The main two candidates for republican was Trump and Cruz, right?
The main two candidates for Democrat was Clinton and Sanders, right?
Here's the thing, the democrat vote this election is much closer to being 50/50 than the republican one is. And here's the catch, most Sanders votes hate Hilary, and have vowed "Bernie or nothing" meaning that when Sanders is booted out (which he will be, there will be a MASSIVE percentage of the Demo vote obliterated, whereas most Cruz supporters like Trump and consider him their second choice and have said they'll vote for him now that Cruz is gone.

Meaning Trump has full republican support, and Hilary has a half-assed democrat support.
>>
>how many Bernie supporters will vote Trump
Those people exist. I am one. I will vote for Trump if Bernie isn't on the other ticket.
>>
>>73330330
>>73330330
Yeah he does. the thing about the democratic party is that many Clinton supporters won't support Sanders (they don't fall for his financially illiterate bullshit) and most Sanders supporters won't vote for Clinton (because of how corrupt she is).
>>
>>73334456
Sucks being the little guy in the big mans world. Sometimes it feels like that scene in men in black where they open the door and it's a whole new world. I feel like I get to peer into it every now and again, and every single time I do, I feel helpless.
>>
>john kerry
>war hero
>nearly ideal presidential candidate
>suddenly swift boat ads
>made to look like a coward
>lost an election to a mental retard
>ad later proved to be false
golly gee fellas, is there anything on this hillary girl that we can make negative ads about?

But the main factor is economic insecurity, people may have jobs, but they are part -time or below their skill level. And anyone can be fired at any time. We have for the first time since NAFTA a candidate has not been a free trade globalist. And you can not be pro worker and for unchecked immigration. Blue color voters in the Rust Belt will vote TRUMP, even if they vote democrat in the down ballot.

If TRUMP turns the 2016 election into a referendum on free trade, he will win.
>>
>>73335610
Trump is only polling bad at the moment because the GOP is so divided. Look at all the exit polls, they all say the GOP is "divided and the Dems are "energized." That is a very good sign that Trump's numbers are likely to increase and Clinton's are going to remain the same.
>>
>>73330330
Probably not. Most projections show him losing against Hillary. Unlike in the primary where the polls were always on his side, nothing is backing him up to the general election. I like Trump and his attitude, but I have to be realistic.
>>
>>73337363
its may bro
be worried if the polls are still like this closer to November
>>
File: 1461322324428.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1461322324428.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
Trump supporters are new/independent voters.
Add in Republicucks (old voters) who would never vote for hillary.
Then add a portion of bernie gommie supporters who are mad at corporate shillâ„¢

Substract from Hillary another portion of bernie voters who equally hate Hillary and Trump and won't vote or vote independent.
What are you left with?
Carnage.

Trump champions sticking it up to the political class, this is why he's INSPIRING new voters.
He gets 100% of the independent vote, 80-90% of the independent vote and the republicuck vote, 20-40% of the bernie vote, AND a plus on new voters, which he'll grind on through debates and whatever happens until election day.

Hillary gets 100% of the hillary vote and 20-40% of the bernie vote
She also gets the anti-trump vote, but that one may be synonymous with the ones above.

Trump will win, and keep winning, and winning, and you're gonna love every second of it.
>>
>>73338278
*meant 100% of the trump vote, obviously
>>
>>73337164
They're only energized for Bernie the Commie, no one gives a shit about Hill the Shill besides teh blacks and middle aged white women
>>
File: 1462664071695.png (142 KB, 643x510) Image search: [Google]
1462664071695.png
142 KB, 643x510
>>73330330

yes
>>
>>73331030
>No, less than 60% of republican primary voters voted for him.

Out of a field of 17 initial candidates - 12 candidates after the ball got rolling in earnest. And you think 60% is insignificant in that kind of environment? Had Cruz managed to score a victory under the same circumstances would you not be singing his praises?
>>
Politics is like a pendulum: it swings to the left, then to the right. We've been under a democrat for 8 years now. It's very unlikely we'll get another 4.
>>
File: dfd.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>73334103

>Are you kidding me?
>>
We must attack Hillary from the left. Focusing on Benghazie is going to mean anything to them.

Hillary Clinton is a hothead whose first reaction is to go to war because she gets millions of dollars from the weapons industry. She voted for the Iraq War and was behind the U.S. military interventions in Libya and Syria.

She doesn't think security protocols apply to her and her e-mails. She's special. She can do whatever she wants.

She has shown herself to make bad decisions on important matters.

She doesn't want to talk about trade. Crooked Hillary is on the side of big corps that export jobs, not on the side of the American worker who loses his job.

Trump will BTFO her on these issues. Wait for it.
>>
>>73338557
>80%
>>
hail overlord trump, supreme leader of all that is real and creator of the universe.
>>
If beta Bernie was able to put a big dent in Hillary, Trump can obliterate her
>>
You can get away with saying dumb shit like you want to default on the national debt during a Republican primary and pick up enough angry white dudes to win it. But that won't work in the general. The demographics don't favor him, the electoral college doesn't favor him. He's a very long longshot.
>>
>>73339303
Why does his wife's son look like him? You dun goof'd danebro
>>
>>73339659

>implying I'm the creator of that dank memery
>>
>>73331030
>At least the party will change the rules so only their pick for President can win, rather than the people's.
>>
>>73339550
Trump should just pick up where Bernie left off, using the exact same talking points.
>>
>>73339659
good call

this meme is totally unrealistic
>>
The thing is, even if he doesn't win, Trump is so rich that he can assemble his own army and take the White House by force.

So no worries.
>>
>>73339333
Everyone knows everything about Trumps so called 'flaws' but nobody does for Hillary. And people Still support Trump through it all!
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.