[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Vikings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: monks.jpg (46 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
monks.jpg
46 KB, 630x420
Fucking seriously? Monks? Clothed,peaceful,unarmed scholars? The underpinning of western civilization,the centers of learning and you fucking illiterate savages just march in and STEAL beautiful works of art
that you don't have in your pea brain the ability to appreciate and DESTROY knowledge. Is there anything more dishonorable than a Swedish man, slaughtering peaceful salt of the earth scholars and stealing their valuables,the Nord is lower than even Jews and it is appropriate that they get EXACTLY what they deserve today.
>>
File: scandicucksbtfo.png (39 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
scandicucksbtfo.png
39 KB, 316x315
>>73329131
>>
>>73330437
>>73329131
Women made them do it.
It has always been a matriarchy.
>>
its poetic justice that now vikings have there civilization pillaged by savages
>>
>>73329131
>Swedish man
Swedes never raided Western Europe, they settled in Russia.
>>
>>73329131
>>73330846
>potato nigger cucked by cuckstianity because henhas nothing else to aspire to
>>
>>73329131
You mean the degenerate scum the rewrote history...
>>
File: 56.jpg (45 KB, 351x481) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
45 KB, 351x481
>>73329131

Explain to me this. Why does christinaization coincide with the dark ages?

You're a fucking cretin mate.
>>
>>73331857
It doesn't. The Dark Ages didn't exist, it was historical fanfiction by Petrarch.
>>
File: tumblr_mi64ijCMjF1s5r3ovo1_500.jpg (75 KB, 450x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi64ijCMjF1s5r3ovo1_500.jpg
75 KB, 450x424
>>73330757

100% correct mate
>>
File: ayyylien.jpg (18 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
ayyylien.jpg
18 KB, 474x474
>>73331981
>>
>>73332160
She needs to be shot
>>
>>73331981
>Petrarch

Jesus christ! So many pies, so few fingers.
>>
>>73329131
Books are gay and promote liberalism and thus immigration

we would be better off living traditionally as the based arayn vikings
>>
File: e96.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
e96.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
Maybe they should have kept their Christian proselytizing and forcible conversion down south where it belonged
>>
>>73330757
germanic people are like this for some reason

they can't compare to superior latin culture, our women respect us and do what we say
>>
>>73329131
The church can svck my heathen cock.
>>
>>73329131
mad literally 1000 years later
>>
>>73329131
It was right and proper to kill them just as it is roght and proper to kill imams and mullahs. They are not warriors bearing arms, they are carriers of an ideological plague designed to subjugate us in our own lands and rob us of sovereignty. All religions originating in the middle east should and must be eradicated.
>>
Vikings were awesome.
>>
They truly showed the world what the white race is all about :')
>>
Maybe they heard of the plans of resettling millions of shitskin refugees to their home. Wouldn't surprise me if this was a recurring theme with this cuck cult.
>>
>>73329131
>potato nigger talking about art and culture
>>
Vikings first settled Dublin
>>
>>73329131
Swedes?

It was us f am; Denmark and Norway

Not only did we kill your monks and steal your valuables. We also raped your women and burned your villages.

Ireland in particular was a frequent viking target since you made for good thralls and the southerners payed well for you.

You and I properly share some DNA since my ancestor raped your ancestor.

t. Dane shit
>>
>>73330437
Celtic languages always look so cool, but I still can't wrap my head around how pronunciation works
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.