[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A goatfucker is the new Mayor of London, what the fuck is wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
A goatfucker is the new Mayor of London, what the fuck is wrong with you Europe?
>>
>>73324832
London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.
London Bridge is falling down
'cuz of Muslims.
>>
File: 1451657516524.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451657516524.png
149 KB, 499x499
Here's a hint
>>
There is nothing wrong with Muslims.
>>
>>73325219
Nice try, Muhammad
>>
>>73324832
The worst isn't that he's a muslim, but a liberal muslim. An integrated muslim ruling an European city that is a symbol of integration and multiculturalism.
>>
>>73325130
'cuz of britcucks.

Welcome to the United Cuckdom Emirates, faggots.
>>
الناس الذين يمارسون الجنس مع الماعز، توحد
>>
>>73325371
>>73325547

Favelas dwelling scum make fun of London(Europe).Why is there not a filter on board against this wannabe countries?
>>
>>73326238
says the mighty Bosnia
>>
>>73325487
>liberal muslim
If that's true then he'll be dead by the end of the year,by the religion of peace for betraying islam.But it will be blamed on white people
>>
File: roachhouses.jpg (200 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
roachhouses.jpg
200 KB, 700x466
>>73326411

My shithole country is fuckin' Finland compared to you...
>>
>>73326238
Islam in Bosnia: 49%
Islam in Colombia: 0.02%

cuck
>>
File: bih.jpg (43 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
bih.jpg
43 KB, 337x450
>>73327044

Wrong.Bosnia is about 55% Muslim.You are misinterpreting the term "cuck" my gypsy-looking friend...
>>
>>73326238

>He can't fight his wars by himself

Get cucked, turk rapebaby.
>>
File: pepehatesgypos.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepehatesgypos.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>73327745

Am I missing something here?Somebody fought some war for me?
>>
You're never going to live this down England.

There's a reason we told you to fuck off.
>>
>>73328150

Well Germany was being atypically gay as fuck and wouldn't intervene so we had to step in and stop your playground battle with Croatia.
>>
He's just an average libcuck with a Muslim name
>>
London is over 50% not white, and the whites that are there are some of the biggest cucks in the world. I fuckng hate it, people are slowly waking up. Race war soon.
>>
Can you Britcucks ban Trump already so we have an excuse to cut off all relations with you in January?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.