[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why isnt there a single spanish speaking country that have access
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: poiasd.png (46 KB, 216x302) Image search: [Google]
poiasd.png
46 KB, 216x302
why isnt there a single spanish speaking country that have access to nuclear weapons?
Even muslims have a country that have nukes but spanish/hispanic people, not a single one?
lmao why are mexicans so cucked
>>
pretty sure mexico developed, or was in the process of developing a Nuke in the 60's but signed some treaty with the U.S. forcing them to stop
>>
>>73323347
Why having something you can't use?
>>
File: Agni_ICBM.jpg (99 KB, 1381x700) Image search: [Google]
Agni_ICBM.jpg
99 KB, 1381x700
>>73323347
Because then they could threaten the US?

I thought that was obvious.
>>
>>73323764
I think you might want to have at least one soon.
>>
>>73324059
Why don't you?

Then China would never mess with you in SCS.

Maybe Indonesia and Philippines are building them as we speak...
>>
>>73323347
No need for them.
>>
>>73324370
because we're still underneath your protection
if you fucked off then asean will pit in money together and build a superweapon complex that we can use to deter china and maybe vietnam
>>
>>73323347
Because we all know about Malaysia's humongous arsenal... are you a proxyfag or just a hypocrite?
>>
>>73325178
>just throw money into a vat until you have nuclear weapons
Good luck with that.
>>
>>73325178
>and maybe vietnam

The fuck are they going to do? If anything Vietnam is your only ace in beating China in a full-scale War.

>because we're still underneath your protection

If you think America is going to sacrifice anything for your sorry ass, then boy do I have news for you. America doesn't fight wars that it thinks it can lose, we only bully smaller countries or get into wars after the enemy has already been beaten (WWI/WWII). America has not tried to challenge an actual comparable power since 1812.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.