[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be legal legal >pretty conservative >voting trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1280x706
>be legal legal
>pretty conservative
>voting trump
>want illegals deported
>talking politics with my Mexican mother
>say illegals have to go back
>mother tells me she came here illegally
>married my father and received citizenship
>swam across the river
>mother is literally a wetback
Am I a hypocrite
Do I have to go back now?
>
>>
*be legal Latino
>>
>>73319785
>Do I have to go back now?

nope, did you really not know this?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 659x659
Shit man I feel bad for you. If both of your parents were illegal you'd have to go back, but since your father's legal you can stay.
>>
>>73319913
Not by getting deported by trump
But should I have to go back?
>>
>>73320073
No, you're dad was legal, you are legal, your mom is now legal
Stay here if you want to, my family came here legally 80 years ago, no difference other than the country
>>
>>73319785
No you are legal.
>>
>>73319785
Deport your mom
>>
>>73319785
Hes central american.

Ms13 is a gang in central america.
His tat on his face shows the letters MS.
>>
honestly you raped your race by indulging with fat wimin in lalaland.

got back and make MEX GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>73319785
Not really, can't really blame her for exploiting the system-as-practiced for her own benefit. There's a big difference between realizing the policies we have toward illegal Mexican immigration are fucked up, and blaming someone for taking advantage of it for their own gain when we just let them do it.
>>
File: for america.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
for america.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>73319785
>Do I have to go back now?
Of course not, you're as American as I am m8. You should make your mother take some sample citizenship tests though.
>>
>>73319785
Well, if you want to contribute to america. You can maybe get rid of a nigger before self deporting. It seems to be a growing theme. Youre not going to make it in mexico, so might as well put in work for the cause. Trump even pointed at blacks in one of his rallys and proclaimed that they were what was wrong with america. Do trump justice, when it feels so good.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.