[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nigger celebrating nigging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-14-12-19.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-14-12-19.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
> be at graduation because dad is graduating college with bachelor's in accounting/financing
> white person's name announced: claps, maybe a few yelling for about 1 second
> niggers name announced: whole fucking family or tribe going crazy, yelling lasts for 1 minute

> after graduation ceremony
> white person: I'll wait for my family and then we can leave
> nigger: better have the whole family in a circle taking pictures and play hip hop while holding up a picture of dead nigger relative

Jesus christ why do black people feel the need to stand out from white people in gatherings like this?
>>
>>73312661
because a black person graduating from college is an achievement comparable to a white man walking on the moon
>>
>>73312661
>dad is graduating college with bachelor's in accounting/financing
>tfw I have a PhD and I don't even care of my bachelor anymore
>>
>>73313216
>medpack mountain jew thinks this is the place to brag

you deluded fool
>>
>>73313216
Well you have to consider that OP's dad is probably an undocumented Mexican, statistically speaking.
The bar is lower.
>>
>>73313359
Oh no he's white as anyone can be, Mexicans did the same thing as blacks tho, but they did dog sounds instead of violent nigging
>>
>>73313309
Not bragging, but a graduation for a bachelor is too much. I recieved mine by mail.
>>
it's kind of funny because there was an Asian girl at my graduation who got air horns from her family with too much cheering. Dam yellow nigs. I felt bad for the the next kid because i couldn't hear his name.

honestly they should just kick people out for air horns. it's a celebration not a football game
>>
>>73313309
>Canada bringing the heat
>it's their only remaining natural resource
>>
File: 12485.jpg (16 KB, 461x416) Image search: [Google]
12485.jpg
16 KB, 461x416
>>73313309
>medpack mountain jew
>>
>>73313739
>Be Henry Dunant
>Be Swiss
>Invented the red cross
>Flag is the swiss one with inverted colors
>Be American
>Try to be smart
>Invert the color of the red cross
>Medpack
>We are so clever!
>>
>>73313641
>Jap bringing bantz
>dropping bombs larger than Hiroshima
>>
>>73313583
Good for you. That's no reason to drag down what may be a big achievement for his father.

Not everyone did everything right the first time. They know they made mistakes and don't need smug cunts to knock them down.
>>
>>73313007
Underrated fpbp
>>
>>73312661
OP, you're father was graduating college?
>>
File: 1455647340843.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1455647340843.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>73313309
>medpack mountain jew
>>
>>73314443
It's complicated
> be dad
> grew up on a farm with 3 brothers and 1 sister
> 18, let's join the national guard and marry mom
> 8 years later, divorce, but still stable financially thanks to army
> years go on, he marries a different woman and has 2 kids
> has a house, everything is A-OK
> 2009, has kidneys fuck up on him
> 2010, army discharges him because after surgery, he couldn't do much
> still has GI bill so college is covered until after a certain amount of years
> 2 years of community college is paid
> 1 year is paid, other year he had to pay for
> worked hard and aced tests
>>
>>73313216
I have my DO and I still care about my bachelor's, I didn't piss away years of my life for nothing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.