[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender reassignment surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 350x350
/pol/
Why not just ban gender reassignment surgery? Why lose time with this bathroom bullshit?
>>
>>73307985
Who says we don't want that?
>>
File: 1456938854561.png (311 KB, 539x607) Image search: [Google]
1456938854561.png
311 KB, 539x607
>they think I don't want to be beaten and yelled at
>>
>>73307985
Don't allow them using public toilets
>>
>>73308030
Trump
>it's discriminatory
>>
File: Zyclon B time.jpg (8 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Zyclon B time.jpg
8 KB, 230x230
>>73307985
Just relax and breathe deeply.
>>
>>73307985
You don't understand they can go in the girls with a penis
>>
>>73308342
they should be used as public toilets
>>
>>73307985

Why not just let people shit in peace?

Get the shit policemen out of the bathrooms
>>
File: degenerate.png (801 KB, 687x499) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.png
801 KB, 687x499
>but anon, I am just a girl born in the wrong body. We can't we just forget about so-called "biological gender" and become a couple. We will have the best sex ever and I will cook and care for you
>>
>>73307985
>It's the fault of people who want rights that you have to "waste time" trying to stop them from getting those rights
Know what would solve the problem? Knocking off your stupid bullshit.
>>
File: tranny-surgery-addict.jpg (26 KB, 306x429) Image search: [Google]
tranny-surgery-addict.jpg
26 KB, 306x429
>>73307985
>those options
How about not leaving the house looking insane? It goes a long way towards what you can do.
>>
>>73308568
He said he doesn't care
>>
>>73308896

literally, people so communist that they want to police shitting

I've heard North Korea is welcoming new citizens.
>>
>>73307985
I don't care about the existence of trannies. I just think if they try to walk into a bathroom and anyone can tell they don't fit, they should get beaten up.
>>
>>73307985
> get beat up

Uh-huh, very likely
>>
>>73310951

hero since you fail elementary logic
>>
Why is the transexual delusion being treated differently to other mental illnesses? There are no big movements to make schizophrenia normal.
>>
Things that don't actually happen in any meaningful rate: The Social Issue

Trannies aren't getting beat up by the thousands for pissing in public because there just aren't that many, and people going into a nasty public bathroom are mind their own business. They aren't lingering around the scent of stale piss just waiting to catch an awkward looking faggot as they prepare to squat on the porcelain.

For what its worth I piss in women's bathrooms all the time. No one has ever said shit about it, and I'm a bearded skin head. If dainty little flowers were going to be frighted by anyone invading their imaginary safe space it would be me. It just doesn't happen.
>>
Can't you legally change your gender? If you got the surgery already and legally made yourself that gender then no matter how much I disagree with you in the eyes of the law you can shit in my bathroom. Why is this an issue? If they haven't gotten the surgery/legally changed it and are just in a fucking dress then no you aren't a woman.
>>
>person is a transexual
>identify as a woman
>get upset if people don't call you a woman
>wear womans clothes
>talk like a woman
>etc etc
>don't leave things like this
>instead CONSTANTLY FUCKING TALK ABOUT YOUR DICK
>NEVER EVER SHUT UP ABOUT HAVING A DICK
>THEN ACT ALL UPSET WHEN OTHER PEOPLE NOTICE YOU HAVE A DICK

Maybe if these fucking trannies didn't run around the women's restrooms advertising their fucking dicks, nobody would care.

But no.

We can't have that, can we? If we don't constantly remind everyone we have a dick (despite claiming to be a woman) then we couldn't fucking whinge about it all and make up imaginary scenarios where people try to kill us, can we?
>>
>>73311625
Do you know what "logic" is?
>>
File: talker.png (8 KB, 122x126) Image search: [Google]
talker.png
8 KB, 122x126
>>73309172
>>
>>73313572

Yes, it's not posting "I don't mind X but I hope that X will be beaten up."
>>
File: 10550095_1460354689.1286_r.jpg (329 KB, 1512x1512) Image search: [Google]
10550095_1460354689.1286_r.jpg
329 KB, 1512x1512
>>73307985
>I'm here for the bathroom
>>
>>73307985
maybe if they didn't flaunt themselves and look more like the sex they want to be, they could just USE THE FUCKING TOILETS WITHOUT INCIDENT
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.