[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHITE PEOPLE STEALING BLACK CULTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: fuckinwhitey.png (351 KB, 502x860) Image search: [Google]
fuckinwhitey.png
351 KB, 502x860
SERIOUSLY WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO BE A PART OF THE SOCIETY THEY LIVE IN???
>>
What a weird way to spell created.
>>
>>73296931

Good blog OP
>>
>>73296931
>can we have one thing
>implying any white person uses cocoa butter
>implying any white person wears weaves
>implying any white person is named "nae"
>>
How else do you expect society to continue on? Without white people, the world is fucked everywhere that isn't Asia.
>>
>>73296931
WE
>>
all that autism in the comments
>>
black culture is mostly centered around hating whites
>>
>>73296931
How 'bout instead of desperately latching onto the accomplishments of other people who share your skin color, you actually do something for yourself.
>>
File: 1450371918797.gif (3 MB, 304x332) Image search: [Google]
1450371918797.gif
3 MB, 304x332
>>73296931

Tacky knock off Versace shirts considered culture
>>
>>73296931
Blacks do it every day by basically existing
>>
>Black Accomplishments
>AIDS
>>
Black people get so easily triggered. Jesus Christ
>>
>>73296931
i like how the last comment in OP pic says "Can we have one thing though? can we?" and to this i say yes, it is a place called mexico, it's all yours.
>>
>>73296931
Look at that latino in the background lmao
legit looks like a stubby 30 year old mullato drug trafficker
>>
i just noticed OP starts a thread with "clack culture" with a pic of beaners, wait wut?
>>
>>73300692
black*
>>
>>73296931
>posting dumb shit people say on Facebook
>getting upset about it

You guys are just as bad as the dumbest ass pavement apes who use Facebook comments from trailer trash to prove racism still exists.
>>
Maybe if they didn't portray black culture as the cool thing to be all over TV then they wouldn't be so inclined to do it.
>>
>>73296931
>"Muh Genetics"

>Jesus black people can you stop stealing our property,raping women and killing each other like the apes you are, just for once I would love to understand why black people have to be part of the society that they live in. Do they not get that black is synonymous with theft/murder/rape? I mean it is simple genetics *Rolls eyes*

FTFY
>>
>>73300808
No we fucking aren't. Trailer trash do not run the damn universities and schools, marxists do. understand the difference?
>>
Poop
>>
What the fuck are those first two autists
>>
>>73296931
ugh why won't you racist whites just embrace other cultures???/

OMFG you racist white people stop stealing other peoples cultures! ur just mad you don't have one of your own xDD
>>
>>73296931
no problem to point out genetics when it's against whites, but when the same genetic research points out that other races have lower IQ than whites, the. mental gymnastics begin to avoid the simple truth...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.