[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: eye.jpg (26 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
26 KB, 235x235
Can you make you ennemies kill themselves?
>>
>>73279971
White males have the highest suicide rate so yeah
>>
>>73279971
Yes just look at influence of coomieunism the Soviet Union placed into the United States. The country is tearing its self apart even after the Soviet Union is long gone.
>>
tell them to kill themselves
>>
>>73279971
if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>73280878
how does that make any fucking sense
>>
>>73279971
Why? Then they would win.
>>
Even better, get an infant to kill itself through neuroprogramming it to not activate parts of it's autonomic nervous system that get shut down.

Especially if any genomic sequences are detected that show altruistic behavior by the parents and through reverse transcriptase through the mind of the baby.

Kill those "good" people while they are in the cradle! Hit the parents with a dead baby! Take that, "God"!
>>
Or you can break into a person's place and dose them with MAOI's or other psychotropics. Add some subconscious suggestion through psychotronics and you get some shit cutting his cock off and stabbing himself before setting himself on fire because he thinks "god" told him to do it!

When will they learn, Lucifer is the lord.
>>
>>73279971
Yes. If you are an emotional manipulative asshole who knows his game.
>>
>>73279971
ask the jews
>>
>>73280878
>>73280924
talk shit, get hit
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 602x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 602x576
>>73280878
>>73280997
>>73283780
Kek. What a faggot my fellow leafs voted in.
>>
>>73279971
Depends on how terrible you can make their lives. Be careful though, if they have a strong enough survival instinct, you'll just create a monster.
>>
>>73279971
Look at the UK.
>>
>>73279971
I've been contemplating suicide for quite some time. But now that you say it like that, I think I'll stick around just to spite them. And of course to see how bad things get, and to say I told you so.
>>
>>73279971
Only if they're European
>>
>>73279971
>step one: convince outsiders of the target demographic that the demographic are asshole losers
>step two: fill target demographic with outsiders who want to change everything to the point where the demographic is meaningless
the jews do it all the time
it worked with Britain and it almost worked with gamers
>>
I have through covert ritualistic mental abuse managed to manipulate one enemy to suicide
I will say no more
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.