[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone in V4 thinks that we will handle the migrant problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: v4.jpg (39 KB, 364x229) Image search: [Google]
v4.jpg
39 KB, 364x229
>everyone in V4 thinks that we will handle the migrant problem

>in reality we are weak and desperate and our boasting leaders brainwashed the population with the illusion of glory and so called 'victories against the EU

>we are slowly becoming Russian satellite states (again)
>come to /pol/ and see rampant Russian propaganda in every EU related thread

Wake me up please.
>>
>>73276083
To be honest I'm quite suprised to heard a voice of reason here on /pol/.
>>
Open borders were good when had the Iron Curtain
>>
>>73276083
can you explain the point of becoming a satellite state? I see you as very independed countries and alsong as you anti-EU politic doesnt influence your economy in a bad way, i think it is still okay
>>
>we are slowly becoming Russian satellite states (again)
AND GET A LOAD OF THIS : nationalists are OK with it.
>>
cant wait to get bull for my gf
>>
>>73276459
The right wing in Hungary is heavily under Russian influence while they communicate to the public that they are fighting against the EU for the 'freedom' of Hungary.
Our public media tells us that in Hungary everything is all right while in Western Europe everything is horrible. And this is not true.
>>
>>73277109
I don't think Russia's secret services and propaganda have a special plan for eastern europe,AGAIN.They are in shit up to the neck controlling their population,their shit economy..war in Syria..etc.
Its probably the other way around..your right wingers hope Mother Russia will help them.
Greece did that too hoping theyll get the fuck out of EU and Russia will help.They didn't.Russia has too much shit in its backyard.
>>
>>73277109
interesting. I hope they wont damage the international relations. I dont see a lot about hungary in our media, lets see how this worksout. But i have to agree, some prorussian shitposters do fucking suck
at least some patriotism isnt bad, if you can keep out the refugees and gain some independence i guess.
>>
>>73277709
greece wants to get out of EU´
wut? what did i miss
>>
>>73276083
as long as we don't institute EU-wide gibs for rapefugees financed by a common EU fund, I'd say you are safe

keep in mind that the people that are invading our lands have spent a few years' worth of personal income to be able to come here and I don't think the majority managed to save those monies but acquired them by employing violence and theft, a pattern that's likely to repeat wherever they eventually settle
>>
>>73277709
That's my main problem. Russia is not that powerful to worth to sacrafice our relations with the EU and the USA for them. However many people in the region believe that West will collapse soon and they also overestimate the capabilities of Russia. This is what I think is dangerous and this is why I hate to see the childish enthusiasm about Putin's 'badassery.'
>>
>>73278296
The thing is we should consolidate the east countries ...improve relations because its sure as fuck USA will give no fucks about us in the near future and Russia..who the hell knows what those fuckers will do.
I believe if the east improves sufficiently there will be a mass white migration to our countries,more foreign investments..etc.
Right now the east needs more westerners to help them get rid of the Balkan mentality (Dunno if this is true for Czech ,Slovakia,and Poland) but here we need someone to put things in order.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.