[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a noncucked western country? I want to leave Poland,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 26
File: 1462550076380.png (499 KB, 731x906) Image search: [Google]
1462550076380.png
499 KB, 731x906
Is there a noncucked western country? I want to leave Poland, it is quite noncucked but still poor as fuck. France, Germoney, Bratania seem to be fully compromised and my options are: Ireland, Canadia and US.
>Ireland - seems cosy, catholic and not infested.
>Canadia - aside all the shitposting, Trudeau posting seems like a stable country.
>US - as a catholic I would be between retarded evangelicucks and progressives demanding to check my previlege.
Are there any other options? Straya and Zelandia seem like good options.
>>
>>73271985
We're cucked but not bad yet.

So I guess give it time or only stay for a bit?
>>
>>73272107
I've heard good things about New Zealand.

>>73271985
I heard Liechtenstein is pretty cozy, and respects your individual liberties. It has a very small government so you don't have to put up with other people's bullshit if you don't want to.
>>
>>73272215
I'm not really a small govt fanatic, I would like to go to a comfy welfare state.
>>
The West has been cucked so hard in the past decade that Polan appears to be not so bad for a country.
>>
>>73272215
new zealand is incredibly cucked
>>
>>73272417
So does every Muslim shitskin.
>>
>>73272633
redpill pls
>>
Canada is very cucked an no one here is proud of our country. Chinese shills have infiltrated Canada and are destroying any shred of heritage so more immigrants can come.
>>
>>73271985
denmark is the place

not cucked, although the next 5 years can quickly see that changed. stay away from the capital, and be careful at aarhus. everything else is good.

although job prospects are utter shit. could live off of welfare though.
>>
>>73272820
I'm a MD so I don't see shitty job prospects as a problem.

>>73272648
>coming from a monkey
hehehe
>>
Switzerland is the only uncucked place left in the entire world.
>>
Maryland is full of Catholics. Go there and be amongst your kind.
>>
>>73272889
>willingly wants to be part of the problem
>calls other people monkeys
>>
>>73272959
I don't know any of the Swiss languages, that's why I opt for the anglosphere.
>>
>>73272987
>MD
isn't this the nigger infested Baltimorestan?
>>
>>73272633
Hardly m8.

We dont have an over the top nanny state such as yours. Our cops do their job but dont seem like cunts as yours do.

Our PM refuses to take in any more refugees and impose any more taxes.

Our only issue is the high immigration into Auckland. Which if you avoid you are fine.
>>
>>73271985

Canada is full sjw, but it's a super safe and boring country. Dollar is worthless, and buying normal shit is expensive. But it IS close to the States. Best part; fewer niggers and low iq scum, but a lot immigrants from everywhere, nonetheless.
>>
go to india, there are hardly any toilets that need cleaning so you will have a lot of downtime
>>
File: 0,,14660493-EX,00.jpg (66 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
0,,14660493-EX,00.jpg
66 KB, 600x400
>>73271985
>Learn portuguese
>Gather some euros
>Come live here
>Since you bought euros you'll live like a king
>Profit
Ps.: Use this map to chose where you are going to live.
>>
>>73271985
You are poor not country. Don't be a lazy faggot and find a job.
>>
>>73273483
>find a job
>being a MD makes me 600E a month while in the west it's 3000E
fuck working for this country.
>>
>>73272417
>noncucked
>welfare state

Choose one, u're like nazi-commie now
>>
>>73271985
Why don't you just stop being a little pussy and try to make the best of it in the country you were born in? You talk about non-cucked countries, countries only get cucked because people like you want to jump on their gravy train, and you end up bringing it to a grinding halt.
>>
>>73271985
Be the change you want to see, chum.

Or come here, we're uncucked.
>>
>>73271985
Finland might suit you.
>>
>>73273836
Sven... Please wake up
>>
File: 1455345366403.png (616 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1455345366403.png
616 KB, 1280x722
>>73273599
>MD
>while in the west it's 3000E
I'm not even a MD and I make more than that. You should stay in Poland. Money isn't everything. I envy Poland.
>>
File: Moly.png (111 KB, 560x403) Image search: [Google]
Moly.png
111 KB, 560x403
>>73271985
>>
>>73273836
NO!
>>
>>73271985
>canada
No, never, don't do it, stay the fuck away.
>US
If Trump gets in go for it
>Ireland
I'd welcome you senpai.
>>
>>73273899
So you get it that we are a 3rd world country?
>>
File: soros AAA.png (270 KB, 848x1926) Image search: [Google]
soros AAA.png
270 KB, 848x1926
What you mistake as wealth is really just debt that the jews throw on the goys so that they continue with their multiculturalism experiment.
>>
come to norway, our immigration minister hates immigration. everything her is very expensive though, a coke bottle costs 3 dollars.
>>
Ireland is cucked as fuck. Level of sjw is horrendous. Wages are still at recession level. Cost of living Back at boom levels. But hey, plenty of your fellow Pollocks here
>>
>>73272633
Well, as equally as you are just in different areas.

We get uppity about the treatment of women and you get cucked by having no guns.
>>
>>73274279
Yeah if you live in the cities.
>current year
>not living on the seaside of Mayo
>>
>>73274382
Yeah I should have added *in Dublin.
>>
>>73274436
Cork and Galway are cucked as fuck.
>>
I thought of Ireland because of cathocucks, I would blend in easily. Are there many shitsking in Ireland?
>>
Yeah any town with plastic lefty colleges
>>
Northern Ireland. The Unionist bits, anyway.

Switzerland is as bad as Sweden, it's just no one makes imagemacros about them. Switzerland is Orwellian beyond any sort of measure and has some of the most depressing regulations in the world.

I would probably say rural Austria is your best bet but even then we are far too small to ever get away from it all. Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily maybe?
>>
>>73274502
In the cities there are lots but the countryside is full of traditional Catholics.
>>
>>73273447
Why doesn't South Brazil just secede?
>>
File: ireland refugees welcome.jpg (47 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
ireland refugees welcome.jpg
47 KB, 620x376
>>73271985
>Ireland - seems cosy, catholic and not infested.

You've clearly never visited the place. Ireland is busily converting old churches into mosques while Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA, is openly standing and winning on a platform of increased non-white immigration.

pic related.
>>
>>73274502
The problem that you have with Ireland is that, much like rural places everywhere, they never got to saw Muslims and Africans up close. And, like most country people, they assume the best in people.

Therefore there's very little resistance to anything degenerate. Bare in mind that Ireland went from arguably the most religous state in Europe to legalising gay marriage in about 25 years. Northern Ireland is far more right wing but as you are Catholic you won't fit in with most of the right wingers there.

My advice would be to take a holiday to the UK if they leave the EU and not return home. They are no better or worse than the rest of us but if they leave at least they will be out of the race to the bottom.
>>
>>73274603
Actually there is a movement to make south independent(flag related), this year, in 02 of October there'll be an plebiscite about this.
>>
File: 610xdk.jpg (51 KB, 610x405) Image search: [Google]
610xdk.jpg
51 KB, 610x405
>>73271985
Learn how to web design. You can already speak english and you will be able to solicit business in America. It really isn't that hard.

If you have a degree in something useful, move to US. We have plenty of Polish here. And guns. Buy a gun to defend against the blacks.
>>
>>73273096

New Zealand is far more lax on border protection than >we are. If it weren't for Australia protecting >you from the horde, with how eager you lads seem to be to roll over for the big strong Asians, you'd get enriched pretty quickly.

On most other matters AUS & NZ are pretty even.
>>
>>73274689
>Sinn Fein, the political wing of the IRA, is openly standing and winning on a platform of increased non-white immigration.

what
the
fuck
>>
>>73272417
>>73271985
>I would like to go to a comfy welfare state.
Typical Slav, you might be racially white but spiritually you're basically a Mexican.
>>
>>73274591
>Switzerland is Orwellian beyond any sort of measure and has some of the most depressing regulations in the world
explain
>>
Stay in Poland and make it great again geralt.
>>
>>73274689
Sinn fein is a British party you clown. Stop pretending they are elected in Ireland.
>>
>>73275045
Sinn fein are only elected in Britain. Northern Ireland is our Mexico and they are very butthurt about it.
>>
>>73275045
Why would it be any different? They were Marxists for years, were backed by numerous North African and Middle Eastern dictators and had a close relationship with most of the Communist terrorist groups in Europe through the 20th century.

They fly Palestine flags and got arms from Gadaffi, though I guess they forgot to mention that when collecting for donations among Americans.
>>
>>73275017
When the hell did Aussie get all these mosques?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_Oceania
>>
>>73271985
NOT
>>
>Ireland
>a nice place to live

When will this meme end? I grew up in Cork and I've never been as happy as the day we left. Drunks starting fights, armchair IRA fucks shitting up the place hating everyone that isn't from thier hometown and even less sunshine than England. I dread to think what it's like in Northern Ireland
>>
>>73275200
Lets just be honest. The UK is shit altogether.

You go to Ireland, you get beat up by a drunk.
You to England, you get raped by a muzzie or robbed by a chav.
You go to Scotland and some random fucker glasses you.

It's shit all around.
>>
>>73275184
LE
>>
>>73271985
>Ireland
Literally infested with Poland.
>>
>>73275094
I lived and worked there on and off for a few years.

Lots of concrete. Geneva, Zurich, Bern are Muslim cities. I have never seen so many Africans outside of Africa than I have in Geneva, it's Marseille with a wide range of jewellers.

The list of things you can and cannot do is far longer than in any other country. Fining for anything is extortionate and down to the discretion of the police. Bunker inspections are mandatory, on private property. If you are not in on bunker inspection day you are fined. If your bunker is not in good order you are fined. Your car exhaust must be silent. You cannot own a motorcycle with more than a certain amount of power. Also, when entering the place at the border (they never bother to check anymore really, but still.) anything they deem to be an antique on your posession will be confiscated. I had two books confiscated, as they were considered antiques. I was then threatened with smuggling laws.

Liechtenstein and Austria are far better in every conceivable way.
>>
>>73275369
Polish are nice people.
>>
>>73275454
Bunker? What?
>>
>>73271985
>I want to leave Poland

that's funny because we want to go there to escape the eternal Jew and leftist degeneracy
>>
>>73275506
I think that is basement.
>>
>>73271985
Finland (economic crisis), Denmark, Iceland (economic crisis), Ireland (economic crisis), Norway

I guess you may go somewhere there, but people might get mad that new migrants come and push salaries down
>>
>>73275369
mfw slovenia thinks they're better than poland.
>>
>>73271985
Only go to Canada if you plan on living in a smaller city or rural area. Major cities are awful here and should be nuked.
>>
>>73275470
If i had an UK or Canadian flag i would probably say Indians are bro tier.
Prototip: a good migrant is a dead migrant.
>>
>>73275547
Oh. Probably because they abduct little girls.
>>
>>73275506
By law public buildings here and in Switzerland have to have a bunker. Schutzraum.

In Switzerland you have your private (though government enforced) bunker inspected.
>>
>>73275454
>bunker
top kek, nation of preppers?
>>
>>73275618
>implying Muslims in London aren't better than Slovenia and Poland based on your dumbass money logic
Migration is cancer and USA is one of biggest cancers around.
>>
>>73275651
Right now ireland is experiencing rapid economic growth. Politicians will use immigrants to fuel that. I accept that because I benefit from it.

Better they be white catholic poles. Any eastern European that is law abiding is fine in my book.
>>
>>73275673
Who's inspecting the bunkers? What are they looking for?
>>
>>73271985
Ireland is very soon to start cucking itself
Canada is already cucked
US is fucked, whether Trump wins or not
>>
>>73275558
I know
>>
>>73275311
Go to Wales, and relax in the countryside with an almost 100% white population.
>>
>>73275673
For war? Seems a bit outdated.
>>
>>73275678
Nation of fucking retards that get butthurt when you point out that if the Germans or Soviets had invaded they would have just shot the women and children until the Swiss "men" came out of their concrete box.

They literally designed the things only for their conscripts to fit in, completely assuming that the hypothetical invader wouldn't just drive over them and kill all the civilians.

Also they can't drive or ski and they have weird haircuts from the 80s to match their hideous clothing.
>>
>>73275707
>implying Muslims in London aren't better than Slovenia and Poland

They absolutely are not. Catholic Poland is welcome here as cheap worker. Mudslimes are not. And I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with London. I live in USA USA USA.
>>
>>73275733
Basislly that there are no obstructions. A man from the army and a guy from local government come.

There is absolutely nothing right with that country and yet people think it is some libertarian white paradise.
>>
>>73273096

Unfortunately Americans think that New Zealand is 'too PC' because they're unable to differentiate between 'tolerance', 'acceptance' and 'indifference' aka 'not giving a shit'. The net result "dah, New Zealand is so cuck' ignoring the fact that America is filled with whiny men believing that gay marriage is going to destroy America even though straight people have been doing a fine job since the rise of the religious right in the America. Want to destroy a country from the inside - get enough of the population believing in bullshit and blind them to the reality of their actual situation.
>>
>>73271985
Ireland is one of the most liberal countries in Europe.

The Unionist/Protestant areas of Northern Ireland make Poland look like Sweden though.
>>
>>73271985
We're pretty badly cucked when it comes to faggots and Islam thanks to the lelbruls.
People are waking up to the Islam problems, though.
>>
>>73275726
>le muh money
Capitalists are cancer, literally degenerates with no equal. You know shitting Indians/Africans and raping Muslims/Mexicans are even better workers which is why they get imported. Christian cancer deserves first rope and is mostly qualified for hell based on international sins, destruction of earth and extermination of races/animals.
>>
>>73275179

In the 1980's

It's you lads who want the refugees so damn badly http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/feb/16/john-key-says-new-zealand-can-take-267-asylum-seekers-including-37-babies
>>
>>73271985
>Is there a noncucked western country?

Yes, Denmark.

But a dumb Pole like you will never be able to immigrate since you need to learn the language.
>>
>>73275915
You sound like a fucking communist.
>>
>>73275857
>le Catholic cancer
They stolen everything, ruined everything, sold everything to USA, now they run away from country, blaming Communism when they are shit with no equal.
>>
>>73275958
You are welcome to suck Christian nigger penis. I rather sound like a Communist.
>>
>>73275915
Because of economic growth my parents will be giving me a free house and I met my rich gf and I go skiing every year at a top resort.

I just don't want ireland being lost to Islam or blacks. I think ireland could still be ireland if it's just slavs that come here. We both have low IQs. We will get on fine.
>>
>>73275184
AN
>>
>>73275017
True, there are a lot of Asians. They bring money with them though and spend big. We just have to watch we don't turn into Vancouver 2.0.

Remember most kiwis live outside of Auckland, so the containment should hold. Nobody really wants to come here.
>>
>>73276069
It is disgusting that people like you are allowed in NATO.

I hope Muslims rape you, your family and behead you on live TV.
>>
>>73271985
What do you mean by noncucked?

Norway have like 2-3% Muslims (counting the new ones from the migrant crisis) and most (90%) live in the certain districts in the Capital.

Denmark too.
>>
Try India. They need someone to clean their streets. You'll be rich.
>>
>>73276162
>implying i want your interracial Jewish NATO

>I hope Muslims rape you, your family and behead you on live TV.
You know who wishes rape unto others, it's always the biggest rapist and USA is nr.1 rape country in the world and we aren't even counting foreign war rape, which we all know you are nothing short of cancerous animal, just talking Vietnam.

https://rainn.org/statistics
RAINN: The nation's largest anti-sexual assault organization.
One of “America’s 100 Best Charities" —Worth magazine
Every 107 seconds, another sexual assault occurs
There is an average of 293,000 instances (victims age 12 or older) of sexual assault each year

Muslims didn't commit 1 day worth of American rapes in Germany.
>>
File: 1449731317351.jpg (22 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
1449731317351.jpg
22 KB, 362x263
>>73275915
>>
>>73276161

Yeah but in fairness the Asians thate come over to New Zealand aren't the 'poo in da look' but Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean etc. You know, real Asians, the ones that save their money, the parents make sure their kid gets straight 'A's at school and value hard work. I don't know about you but give the amount of white trash there is in New Zealand I'm more than happy to see the number of white trash get watered down by the introduction of a group of people who know the value of hard work.
>>
>>73273483
>Don't be a lazy faggot and find a job.
>job
>in Poland
If you don't have connections you might as well kill yourself.
I have searched for a job in Poland for 4 years and never even received an answer.
In UK I found one in a week.
>>
>>73276403
Fuck off Luka
>>
>>73275045
>>73274689
Do you actually think the majority of us support sf or the inbred republican autists?
What annoys me the most are the plastic paddies who think they are right wing nationalists, seriously fuck off you're not Irish and you have no right to intervene in our politics.
>>
>>73276535
>>
>>73276863
cuck
>>
>>73276102
What'll you do until the old pair croak though? Unless your a bogman and can rent cheaply of course?
>>
>>73275045
>American education

These were the people you supported for decades.
>>
You sound delusional about Ireland.
>>
File: How to.jpg (512 KB, 590x1024) Image search: [Google]
How to.jpg
512 KB, 590x1024
>>73277020
Did you really send an movie screenshot?
>>
>>73277179
How am I cucked?
The IRA and Sinn Féin are both liberal cunts who wish to see our nation overrun with niggers and pakis.
>>
>>73271985
Is this bait?
Ireland is full of lefties and they're infesting our universities, brainwashing our children.
We have entire towns dominated by niggers (Blanchardstown) and more and more third world scumbags are coming here.

People here are not Catholic, they are "Catholic".
They don't believe half most of the shit they claim to, they just go to Church because they feel they have to.

Women here are whores and will ride the cock carousel for a few years before finding a cucky husband to settle down with and make a nice "Catholic" family.
>>
>>73277306
Still a cuck.

Basically you have to support the IRA, not to be a cuck. And at the same time, not agree with them.
>>
Canada is unironically fucked past saving.

You could go to Denmark.
>>
>>73277373
I think that we are living in the same country.
>>
File: 7y9j.jpg (825 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
7y9j.jpg
825 KB, 2048x1536
>>73277373
>Blanchardstown

TIME TO BREAK OUT MY DESIGNATED BLACHARDSTOWN FOLDER!
>>
> believes a wafer turns into the body of christ

Calls Evangelists idiots.

Catholic christfag pig
>>
>>73271985
We have o mare, o sole, we're pretty much uncucked. You'd have to learn Italian though
>>
>>73277406
Not an argument
Are you conflating IRA support with will to take back the north?
Because you don't have to support those cucks to want to take the north.
"yuo mus prove yorself by my standords to be no cuckold"
>>
>>73271985
What about Wales?
Can any UK goy tell me about it?
I have a friend from vidya who lives in Wales and he was saying that its pretty non-cucked desu
Is it true or was he bragging?
>>
File: 1407945543983.jpg (112 KB, 700x517) Image search: [Google]
1407945543983.jpg
112 KB, 700x517
>>73277300
Is this better?
You know bunch of Christian monkeys replacing your corrupt government isn't going to make things less corrupt. You constantly complaining, then you all over illegal business. We also had gypsies who claimed they will give birth to Jesus and that some cloud aliens will appear, but then again whole Brazil is like that. You should start your own Scientology religion there, call it Slumtology.
>>
>>73277636
South Wales is great, go there.
>>
File: 1434588943403.jpg (13 KB, 166x186) Image search: [Google]
1434588943403.jpg
13 KB, 166x186
>>73277406
>you have to be a communist
>you don't have to believe in communism though
>>
Russia.

It's so uncucked even its liberals, like Nvalny are pro-gun. Trump wants to work with Putin, who is very popular actually. We have camps that practice discipline.
>>
>>73277201
They are giving me the money now. Not waiting till they die. 150,000 for me my sister and my bro, each.

Guess they want us to have families.
>>
>>73277634
Cuck

>>73277753
Basically
>>
>>73277373
Blanch has a few nigger niggers but it's dominated by white niggers.
>>
>>73277886
Sorry familia you're the cucked one here.
>>
>>73276133
ARGUMENT
>>
>>73277695
>You know bunch of Christian monkeys replacing your corrupt government isn't going to make things less corrupt.
Yeah, this makes me sad, but there is still hope.
>>
>>73277928
Do you support the IRA?

If not, you are a cuck. Saying that I am a cuck does not change anything.

Do you know how to speak Irish? If not, you are a cuck.
>>
>>73277696
Oh no, I wasn't saying it from a perspective of visiting it or moving there
Its just that he was acting as if Wales is the bastion of hope of the UK and that its the only non-cucked place there for whites to live in
I thought he was just bragging which is why I wanted to confirm
Also, I looked up South Wales, it seems pretty nice
>>
>>73278022
No one except our very poor support them. They are for independance from thr UK and we have that. They are redundant and violent and into drug dealing.
>>
>>73278022
I know a fair bit of Gaelic but why do you get to define what a cuck is when it is largely a community defined term.
Stay out of my politics Norge.
>>
File: 70-j122.png (554 KB, 373x531) Image search: [Google]
70-j122.png
554 KB, 373x531
>>73278022
>Do you know how to speak Irish? If not, you are a cuck.

Then presumably a solid >95% of the population are cucks.
>>
>>73278021
There's always better future, but not by mixing with foreigners and engaging in crime and drugs. Why did Brazil become so mixed? Christianity, the Christian rulers fucked/raped) slaves to extinction and produced this new Brazil race and even if you get new foreign investors/workers for another 200 years, really nothing will change. Lets watch this process get repeated in other Christian countries, i can't wait to debate all those brown Nazis who think Communism is to blame.
>>
File: 1461847522855.png (282 KB, 852x554) Image search: [Google]
1461847522855.png
282 KB, 852x554
>>73273908
>This is my post
>>
>>73278202
What IRA is today has nothing to do about what they initially fought for. IRA is dead as the world knew IRA.

>>73278247
>>73278396
Not hating the British after what they have done to your people over the years is beyond cucked. Not English or Scottish people today, but the idea that Ireland and it's people is getting exploited by the British state.

Being Irish and not knowing your own language is beyond cucked.
>>
>>73278440
Brazil is mixed because of the slaves brought here to sugar industry. If you look at the map that I sent earlier you'll see, mixed races are in the north of the country, while the south is completely European(maybe even more Europe than today Europe, the culture is well preserved), the same to drugs and crimes, it's something completely low compared with general standards, basically, paradise.
>>
File: _82531579_174714923.jpg (59 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_82531579_174714923.jpg
59 KB, 660x371
>>73271985
>Be European Country
>No rapefugees
>Lots of Gold
>beautiful Aryan women
>Right to bear arms is not infringed
That would be Switzerland
>>
>>73278803
>while the south is completely European(maybe even more Europe than today Europe)

Don't fool yourself.

Being rich in Brazil is probably pretty great though.
>>
>>73278826
Sssh. We don't want filthy Polish immigrants.
>>
>>73278803
It's not just slaves, Machu Picchu only survived intact because the conquerers couldn't find them, who's people now form the remaining pure Indians. It's the same story in USA or Australia, they almost made native people extinct, mixed with them, but in case of islands we today have as tourist destinations, there those Christian conquerers made native population extinct and inhabited it with Africans, for example Jamaica. Niggers aren't original inhabitants of those islands. Jamaica today has the most churches on square mile and all those other Christian conquered nations practice this Jew religion, including Peru. Fucking idiots than blame Socialism.
>>
File: 1461348940959.png (32 KB, 403x222) Image search: [Google]
1461348940959.png
32 KB, 403x222
>>73278646
>you cant hate the british without supporting the ira
xddddd le goode meme hahahahaha
>>
>>73279011
>Don't fool yourself.
Take a look in Blumenal culture and then look at Germany today, with the refugee crisis, this is just one of the examples.

>Being rich in Brazil is probably pretty great though.
Not just great, but easy, everything(except imported stuff) is cheap.
>>
File: Urban.jpg (56 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Urban.jpg
56 KB, 800x533
>>73272417
You better gtfo and do it quick

Also pls never ever vote in elections
>>
>>73271985

>US - as a catholic I would be between retarded evangelicucks and progressives demanding to check my previlege.

Nah move somewhere like Pittsburgh or Buffalo, there will be Catholic polacks everywhere you go and pretty much every other white person you see will be Catholic too.
>>
>>73279168
Sorry dude, but you call yourself Irish without knowing how to speak your own language. You speak the language of the people that exploited your people for hundreds of years.

You don't support IRA, the last one to fight against the British in Northern-Ireland (your people's land).

You might as well just call yourself British.

>>73279243
I wouldn't know about the culture, but I am 100% sure that Brazil or Southern-Brazil is more European than Europe.

If you visit a European city, sure, it will look like it's 50%+ non-European. But that is because non-Europeans do not work, so they walk around in the streets all day.

The generic German buildings in Blumenau does not say anything about Southern-Brazil being more European.

Do you have blonde hair and blue eyes? Do the majority there have blonde hair and blue eyes?
>>
File: image.png (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168 KB, 750x1334
I want to move too. Take me with you.
>>
>>73279539
Excuse me turbo cuck, but NI is our land. Its the current year, you can look back at the past.
>>
>>73279539
I already said that I can speak a fair bit of Gaelic.
The IRA are glorified drug dealers, they do not fight against the bongs.
I give up desu.
>>
>>73279539

>Sorry dude, but you call yourself Irish without knowing how to speak your own language. You speak the language of the people that exploited your people for hundreds of years.

So do the English, besides the Welsh. They're genetically Celtic but they speak a Germanic language like a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>73279553
>refugee crisis
>terrorist attack in France / Belgium
>millions of migrants
>london elects left wing muslim as mayor

JUST
>>
>>73271985
>>73271985

Northern Ireland. Yes's its part of the UK, however:

98.21% White.
82.3% Christian
16.9% registering as no religion or religion not stated.
0.8% registering as "other religion", which includes Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, etc.

On top of that, as a Pole, you wont be alone here, as there is 17,731 Polish nationals here already, or 1.02% of the population.

I think we're the last non-fucked part of the UK, turns out that bombing the shit out of each other for 30 years does wonders for foreigners not wanting to move here.
>>
>>73279646
It's not

>>73279656
Today maybe, but they were the last ones to fight.

Not supporting the IRA is like me saying I don't support the Norwegian Communist Party that was the only political party to take up arms against the Nazis here in Norway. Don't need to be a Communist or vote for them or anything. Just support them.

>>73279718
The Anglo-Saxons were Germanic.
>>
>>73279940
>he doesn't support Hitlers cause
Fuck this thread.
>>
>>73279539
>Do the majority there have blonde hair and blue eyes?
Not everywhere but yes.
I didn't meant the generic buildings, but the culture, for example the Oktoberfest, here is the biggest outside germany.
>>
>>73271985
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

CUNT
>>
>>73279723
I feel like I'm in an episode of punk'd constantly. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>73279981
>Getting millions of his own people killed
>Occupying fellow Germanic people against their will
>Lose everything

Ok.

>>73280132
So the majority of people in Southern-Brazil (like south of Sao Paulo) have blonde hair and blue eyes? Interesting.

I would like to travel there some day and speak with the people and see for myself.

>Oktoberfest
Sounds like larping, but good that they are proud of their German heritage.
>>
>>73271985
You're welcome in Canada. We need quality settlers to help conquer the frontier.

Canada is a nice in-between of Europe and USA. We have the liberty of USA with the social safety net of European states.
>>
>>73280361
except his cause was the opposite of that
only reason that happened is because the rest of the world powers all fought germany and won
so literally not an argument :^)
>>
>>73280132
When are you planning to join the civilization though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BTSnQFuz0
>>
>>73280776
Why did he invade the USSR?
Why did he invade and occupy Denmark and Norway?

I'm never going to support someone that got millions of his own people killed.
>>
>>73280977
>Why did he invade the USSR?
subhumans
even russians today will tell you the same thing
>Why did he invade and occupy Denmark and Norway?
those were his generals plans, not his
>>
>>73275311
>Ireland
>UK
You fucking Americucks every bloody time.
>>
>>73273084
Yes move somewhere in New England, plenty of Catholics
>>
>>73271985
Why do you think you're any different from every other gibs parasite?
>>
>>73281250
>subhumans
So getting millions of his own people killed, to kill some subhumans is worth it?

He lost, he got millions of his people killed. In the end, the German people lost hard because of him.
>>
>>73279940
They are literally not the same thing.

The IRA of the 1920s was formed into the Irish Army. The more modern one simply used the name. Their objectives, ideology and goals were different.

They had far more in common with the Red Brigades and Baader Meinhof than they did with the IRA of the 1920s.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 550x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 550x446
>>73280470
"We have the liberty of America"
No leaf, No you don't.

oll.libertyfund.org/pages/1791-us-bill-of-rights-1st-10-amendments-with-commentary
>>
>>73281459
Because he is a Doctor?
>>
>>73281755
The IRA was the last ones to fight against British occupation of Northern-Ireland.
>>
>>73280361
>So the majority of people in Southern-Brazil (like south of Sao Paulo) have blonde hair and blue eyes?
If you want to come here learn one thing before, stay away from São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro if you want to stay alive and with all your belongs.

>but good that they are proud of their German heritage.
Not just German, there is also huge influences of Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and Dutch culture here.

>>73280789
Like I said, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro(the video looks like it's in Rio)
>>
>>73281656
>He lost
did he?
did he really kill himself?
germany rules the EU with an iron fist and russia is a decaying shithole
i'll tell you right now russia lost a lot more people than germany
>>
File: 1462570589172s.jpg (5 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1462570589172s.jpg
5 KB, 125x110
>>73271985
>Is there a noncucked western country?
>options are: Ireland, Canadia and US.
>Canadia and US.
>>
>>73272633
>>73272662
>>73273096

Here's a good red pill:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sbkW-YBOg8

Basically: Our PM is a dirty banker who sold our country under the bus. Cucked as fuck. We have a few good lads here though.

>West aucks signing in
>>
Either stay in Poland or come to the US. Unless you go to the Deep South nobody cares even slightly if you're Catholic, and progressives are mostly on college campuses and big cities. Doctors make very good money and you likely won't have much trouble feeling welcome, cause Americans tend to like yuros and we're generally very nice anyway. I'd recommend going somewhere in the Midwest or Southwest. Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, or Arizona would probably be your best bets.
>>
>>73282391
The Anti-German state rules the EU.

Who cares how many Russians were killed? How bad Russia is today?

Is it so hard to understand that he got millions of his own people killed? He should have developed nuclear weapons instead of going to war. With the nuclear weapons taken the territories with German people in.
>>
>>73282534
At least you don't have to choose between left and even-more-left, or the 4 most powerful persons being investigated for corruption(actually more than 50% of our politicians are corrupts).
>>
>>73271985
Denmark is as non-cucked as you can be, without becoming an eastern-European shithole in the process.
>>
>>73282534
In 2008, when John key was voted into power our national debt was only 8 billion nzd. Now it's over 115 billion due to MASSIVE and constant international loans to fluff our govts wallet and make our economy look good while simultaneously selling any govt owned asset that wasn't bolted to the floor.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AjgWyxJAGQ

JOHN KEY CAN SUCK MY DICK
>>
>welfare country
>non-cucked

What the fuck dude?

Welfare countries turn into cucked countries, inevitably. Kids born in welfare countries have always had their welfare and think that they will never lose it regardless of what they do. Therefore they end up sucking refugees in their country because
>we have so much that we can give it away :)
>migration and welfare benefits are human rights :)
And then they end up like Sweden (or Belgium).

And yes, there are some exceptions like Australia and New Zealand.
>inb4 aussies telling how cucked they are
Fuck off, you're like nazi-germany in the eyes of leftists when it comes to immigration and refugee laws.
>>
File: murrica.png (65 KB, 959x593) Image search: [Google]
murrica.png
65 KB, 959x593
If you want a place that's full of 100+ IQ white western right wing Christians, come to this region. It's perfect.
>>
>>73271985
Argentina is cucked as fuck.
Illegal immigrants from across the continent, rampant welfare state, feminism gone wild, % quotas for women and trannies at government jobs.

Now we have a based Conservative president making some changes but it's gonna be a long road.

I'd stay in Poland if I were you. You may be poor but you have national pride. With that asset you'll be wealthier than most Western countries in no time.
>>
>>73283532
Hey Argbro, wanna join our separatist movement? We could bring Uruguai too and start a new "European Union"
>>
File: peperare.jpg (153 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
peperare.jpg
153 KB, 800x800
>>73271985
>nonkek'd
>western

choose one
>>
>>73282958
>Choosing between:
> a. John "globalist shill" key
> b. Andrew "my gulag is not so" Little
It was the best of two bad options lad, if you think there are any other politicians who are Trump-tier, you're deluded.
>>
>>73271985
Make your country great again?.....
>>
File: 53fa1b9ee7c6e1408899998315.png (282 KB, 800x3843) Image search: [Google]
53fa1b9ee7c6e1408899998315.png
282 KB, 800x3843
>>73283635
Sure bro, just impeach Dilma first, and lose the North. We can make the Southern Cone Great Again.
>>
>>73283866
Andrew Little is based as fuck though

It's about time Labour brought up a union lad and not some progressive faggot or neoliberal shill indistinguishable from Key

NZ was literally the best country in the world to live in before rogernomics
>>
>>73284124
Wednesday Dilma will suffer impeach, Cunha too, we are already making progress.
>>
>>73271985
Canada is terrible if you care about your heritage, but at least it isn't Muslim immigrants so it's still safe and okay if you're coming from outside. Still though, Trudeau's cringe factor is horrible.
>>
>>73284314
Great, then we can kick Venezuela out of Mercosur and sign the free trade deal with the EU. With a little luck Cristina will go to jail too.

Finally making some progress around here
>>
>>73271985

u cant just pick a country and say u immigrate to it.
u are probably dumb as a rock and will never ever qualify for a visa. so forget about it
>>
>>73271985

there's three types of countries:

cucked
poor
closed to immigrants
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.